Well-being | Mindful Leadership | Mindful living
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Based in rural Leicestershire, with good road links from Derby, Leicester, and Nottingham, we offer 1 to 1 and group coaching sessions and journeys, exploring mindful living, leadership and well-being.
Presence and Stillness
- Retreat to our peaceful location, set in acres of estate parkland at Lion Court, Staunton Harold Hall. Uncover again your natural state of peace and calm, exploring what mindful living means to you.
Values and Strengths
- Explore and reactivate your values and strengths to create a life of meaning and authenticity
- Craft a life that you love, one that is aligned with who you are, one that meets your needs and supports your wellbeing.
- Explore your personal leadership styles that align with your values and strengths.
- Resilience coaching, ride life's challenges.
- Mindful leadership coaching, putting people first, including you.
- Build a career, business and life that you love.
- Become the leader and adult you deserve to be.
- What is effective humane leadership?
How we work
Coaching is about "unlocking" your true human potential and finding the best way for You to craft a life that you love. I will walk alongside you as your coach, helping you to craft and design your life and career, supporting you to unpack decisions, options and pathways available. I offer three coaching pathways
- 1 x 2hour in-person or online coaching session - Ideal if you just want get a taster of coaching or work through a small life change or decision process.
- One-Month journey - 2 x 2hour coaching sessions at Lion court, uncover values and strengths, background support and accountability for one month to help you to take action.
- Four-month "Life and Leadership" Journey - Our in-depth programme, learn mindful living, explore and activate your authentic leadership style, design, craft and create a life that you love. Lots of support, lots of space and time to make those life-changing steps.
Before commencing any coaching journey, I offer a free, no-obligation consultation call. To book a call please visit our website at
Life Coaching - Well-being, life and leadership coaching (rogerhuntlifecoaching.co.uk)
Training, qualifications & experience
- Level 5 diploma in performance coaching with NLP
- Mental Health first aider.
- Trained mindfulness and meditation practitioner. Train to teach pathway through Mindfulness CIC and Mindfulness UK. Following a strict code of practice and framework as set out by the British Association for Mindfulness-based approaches.
- Member of the Association for Coaching, following a recognised global code of ethics.
- Fully insured as a Life coach and Mindfulness Teacher
- Committed to ongoing CPD
- I employ a coaching supervisor to oversee and support my development as a professional coach.
- Over 15 years of experience in careers advice and guidance, as well as business leadership and operations.
Areas of coaching I deal with
From £45.00 to £840.00
Free initial online session
A free no-obligation consultation call is provided before any commitment is made to a coaching journey. During the call, we discuss the options and work out what is right for you. Our coaching journeys are not a one size fits all and I will work with you to create the right package for what you want to work through and achieve.
We also offer group opportunities and retreat days from free monthly drop-in sessions to our seasonal day retreats that start at £45.00.
When I work
Various availability. Please contact me to book an initial introduction call
- Confidentiality - It is between you and me
- Your Journey - This is not a one size fits all coaching, your journey, your agenda
- Unconditional positive regard - Bring it to the table, no judgment.
- Safe - Be assured of a safe, welcoming and nurturing space to explore this deep work and to create a life that you love.
- Equality - A safe space for all with mutual respect.
- Simplicity, flexibility and freedom - Because life is complicated enough
I am based in a lovely location at Staunton Harold Hall, near Ashby De La Zouch, about 10 miles outside of Derby city centre, set in some gorgeous countryside. Coaching sessions often involve getting on the walking shoes and heading out into the estate grounds and surrounding countryside, giving you space and time to really benefit from your coaching sessions as well as seeing new perspectives on things, nature being the second coach.
Over the last decade mindfulness has been a constant friend during my own journey of self-discovery, as such it can also form part of your journey if you so wish and I would be most honoured to share this life-affirming practice with you. In 2017 I carried out my train to teach mindfulness journey with MindfulnessCIC. Each week I run a free-to-join mindfulness meditation group and different events throughout the year.
- An absolutely excellent mindfulness/meditation teacher and life coach. Roger is not just highly qualified, skilled and knowledgeable, but he is also one of the most genuine, kind and compassionate people you could ever wish to meet. Having done a 5-week meditation course and subsequent life coaching with Roger, I can honestly say it's been life-changing. I can't recommend Roger enough! - Linda S
- A quality experience learning mindfulness, meditation, growth mind shift, challenging limiting beliefs and finding the joy in life. Life seems a lot less stressful with the practice Roger teaches. He is patient, non-judgemental and comes from a place of authenticity and genuine practice. Would definitely recommend it. - Chris O
- In these troubled times a place of reflection and tranquility where you can learn to stop and pause. Step off the whirlwind of modern life for a moment, you'll not regret it. - Ian M
- Roger takes you on a journey as a wonderfully emotive storyteller within creating a safe space for mindfulness. Totally recommend Roger. - Caroline A