Humans are social beings. To sustain, we want to be a part of a society, we want to be accepted in relationships and we want people to like us. Often in our hurry to get there, we try to fit in, we try to deliver what we think is expected of us, we try to run with what is defined as norm by others.
We get so busy running that we don't realise where we are going, we give up so much of ourselves, that we don't remember who we really were. And before long we realise that we've just become bystanders of our own lives.
Through 'Laughter, conversations, and coaching' I provide a safe space for clients to recognise where their true purpose lies, I help them to understand how to be authentic to their own selves.
It is my inherent belief that we could be more productive and live our life to the fullest once we get on the driving seat of our life.
Training, qualifications & experience
I've been working as a Life coach from feb 2019 and have a Diploma in Transformational Life Coaching through Animas centre for coaching.
I also have a diploma in Mindfulness, positive psychology and CBT coaching.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Positive psychology
- Being Authentic Self
- Personal Development
- Free Discovery session
- £250 for six sessions
Welcome to Laughter, conversations, and Coaching!
What's in it for you?
Are you ready to stop feeling inadequate and live a full life?
If you are tired of wondering what is keeping you stuck despite doing everything right, then you've come at the right place!
They say Rome was not built in a day! The transformation that you want in your life can also not happen in a day!
If you are looking for a magic wand that can put everything right in a day or even a week, then try Olivers Wand Shop in Diagon Alley!
Unfortunately, coaching would mean moving inch by inch and taking charge of your life the good old fashioned way, i.e by asking your self uncomfortable questions, digging deeper, and moving forward with no hold barred honesty!
What would you bring to the table?
- A burning need to sort your life.
- The will to put in the grunt work.
- The decision to be brutally honest.
- Time, it would take anywhere between 3-6 months ( 6-10 sessions).
- Investment of £250- £350 ( Monthly payment option available).
What would you get from me? ?
- A safe, secure, and nonjudgemental place where you can be unabashedly you.
- A bag full of tools and techniques, that'd help you stay on track and oodles of support.
- Lots of questions! my only role is to ask the right questions!
- Guidance from someone who's already walked the walk and talked the talk