Riddhima Kowley, Nirsara Coaching Ltd.
I work with clients who are motivated to fulfill their highest potential in life and are ready to step into their space of personal power. With extensive experience as a business and personal coach, I coach according to the framework and ethics of the ICF, using a combination of different modalities such as NLP, meditation; and for those wanting to make really big shifts - horse assisted coaching! Yes, horses!
We start with an exploration of your goals and where you are now. We then partner together to build a journey that suits you best, tweaking it along the way as neccessary. Having worked internationally, in global companies and outside, I have had the opportunity to build an understanding for diverse clients.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 10 years’ international experience and training as a business and personal coach in global companies and with individuals. I have lived and worked in Paris, India, Egypt and the UK and have coached several international professionals, managers and leaders on topics of career transition, personal empowerment, team effectiveness and managing change. I provide coaching face to face, on telephone or video conference. Following is a list of my training and qualifications:
- Associate Certified Coach, International Coach Federation (ACC ICF)
- Business Advantage Certified Coach (BACC)
- Neuro Linguistic Programming Practitioner (NLP)
- Emotional Intelligence Coach (Genos International)
- Horse Assisted Coach and Facilitator (EAHAE and HorseDream license holder)
- Insights Discovery Personality System (Insights)
- Vipassana Meditator
Member organisations *
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Equine and Horse Assisted Coaching
Varies according to client situation, location, mode of coaching and package.
I encourage my clients to do at least one or two sessions of Horse Assisted Coaching. It is an extremely powerful way of moving forward into a transformative space of personal power.
It gets us to ‘walk our talk’ with horses, who provide exceptionally poignant feedback through their responses, and help clients differentiate between what is congruent for them and not. For those who might be experiencing internal conflict between the heart and the mind, horse-assisted coaching helps bring the mind, body, heart and values together.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|