Rich Spicer BA ACC
Solution focused coaching.
Improving inner control and power through increased self-awareness and action.
'The greatest breakthroughs of the 21st century will not occur through technology, but through an expanding understanding of what it means to be Human' - John Naisbett.
As a fully qualified and credentialed ICF coach, I have designed a coaching program aimed at helping you evolve a new way of thinking so you can learn to thrive.
I provide you with a strength based system that will help you view your circumstances through a new lens that'll stimulate new beliefs around your experience and the world around you.
I use positive visualisation techniques and goal setting to keep you moving forward towards your true potential.
Each client is treated with confidentiality and I tailor make the process to suit your individual circumstances.
I look forward to working with you and helping you release any untapped potential.
I also welcome business owners and entrepreneurs living with the symptoms of Adult ADHD.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA hons in Art from Kingston University
- 15 years Management experience
- Professional artist.
- 5 years experience as a Creativity Coach
- ICF accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching from Animas Centre for Coaching
- BIH accredited Diploma in integrative therapy (Hypnotherapy & NLP practitioner) from Salus Academy (current study)
- Currently writing debut book on the theme of ADHD & Human Potential's connection to nature
- Co Founder of UP -Unlimited potential. Personal and business coaching, creative coaching and culture cultivation.
- ACC (associate credentialised coach) with ICF (international coaching federation)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Adult ADHD executive coaching
- Creativity & problem solving
- Inner control & power
- System Mindset
- Culture development
Photos & videos
Solution focused coaching
My approach is to target your strengths and to develop a systems mindset that taps into your imagination and creativity.
Many challenges stem from a lack of inner control and power so I work with you to learn and develop this vital skill.
As a guide, I will work with you for as long or as short as your individual circumstances required. Programmes typically last for 8-10 sessions
Each session can last from 60 - 120 minutes but we can also do longer sessions if this is required and arranged in advance.
I offer you a free 30 minute face to face (or via skype) discovery session
I coach face to face of via Zoom/Skype. I can also accommodate in my home or meet you in yours if you are local. Alternatively I can hire suitable rooms in the Brighton area at an additional cost of £10.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
available any weekday including evenings until 9pm. Areas covered in Southern UK for face to face. Globally for Skype.