Rich Spicer BA ACC
ADHD Executive coaching.
Improving executive functions through increased self awareness
'The greatest breakthroughs of the 21st century will not occur through technology, but through an expanding understanding of what it means to be Human' - John Naisbett.
Once removed from the traditional education setting, symptoms of ADHD become a huge asset to creative executives and entrepreneurs. Research suggests that those with ADHD symptoms are 300% more likely to start their own business.
This is no surprise to me as the most remarkable traits of ADHD are creative and innovative thinking through divergent processing.
I have lived with the symptoms of ADHD for most of my life and I have found 'order in the disorder' - You can too.
100% of coaching profit goes to our Search4Solutions program of free school workshops for young people including creativity and self-awareness.
Through engaging in coaching with me, you not only help yourself but also our young people. Win Win.
As a fully qualified and credentialed ICF coach, I have designed a unique coaching program aimed at helping you manage your genetic way of thinking and behaving and turning it to your advantage.
I provide you with a system that will help you view your circumstances through a new lens that'll stimulate creativity, boost resilience and grow esteem towards your unlimited potential. This coaching philosophy helps you develop a zero-waste mindset that has sustainability at its core - including your time and effort.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA hons in Art from Kingston University
- 15 years Management experience
- Professional artist.
- 5 years experience as a Creativity Coach
- ICF accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching from Animas Centre for Coaching
- BIH accredited Diploma in integrative therapy (Hypnotherapy & NLP practitioner) from Salus Academy (current study)
- Currently writing debut book on the theme of ADHD & Human Potential's connection to nature
- Co Founder of UP -Unlimited potential. ADHD executive coaching, creative consultancy and innovative culture cultivation.
- ACC (associate credentialised coach) with ICF (international coaching federation)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Adult ADHD executive coaching
- Creativity & problem solving
- System Mindset
- Culture development
Photos & videos
ADHD coaching enables you to find order in the disorder.
My approach is to target your strengths and to develop a systems mindset that taps into your imagination and creativity.
As a guide, I will work with you for as long or as short as your individual circumstances required. Programmes typically last for 8-10 sessions
Each session can last from 60 - 120 minutes but we can also do longer sessions if this is required and arranged in advance.
I offer you a free face to face (or via skype) discovery session
All profits go to support my Search4Solutions free workshops for devloping young people in schools
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
available any weekday including evenings until 9pm. Areas covered in Southern UK for face to face. Globally for Skype.