Rich Spicer BA ACC
Coaching for estranged Fathers
Improving inner control and power through increased self-awareness and action.
'The greatest breakthroughs of the 21st century will not occur through technology, but through an expanding understanding of what it means to be Human' - John Naisbett.
As a fully qualified and credentialed ICF coach and an estranged father. Through my own journey and experience I have designed a coaching program aimed at helping estranged fathers evolve and move beyond the sense of pain, injustice, grief and trust so they can find new purpose and power.
I provide fathers with a system that will help them view their circumstances through a new lens that'll stimulate new beliefs around their personal experience and circumstances.
I know first hand how difficult the loss of contact with children is so I am here to help any father facing this reality to find a way through the maze of emotions so they can rediscover their purpose and positive influence.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BA hons in Art from Kingston University
- 15 years Management experience
- Professional artist.
- 10 years coaching and therapy experience
- ICF accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching from Animas Centre for Coaching
- BIH accredited Diploma in integrative therapy (Hypnotherapy & NLP practitioner) from Salus Academy (current study)
- Currently writing debut book on the theme of ADHD & Human Potential's connection to nature
- Co Founder of UP -Unlimited potential. Coaching services for men
- ACC (associate credentialised coach) with ICF (international coaching federation)
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Estranged fathers coaching
- Relationship coaching
- Creativity & problem solving
- Inner control & power
- System Mindset
Solution focused coaching for estranged fathers
My approach is to target your strengths and to develop a systems mindset that taps into your imagination and creativity.
Many challenges stem from a lack of control and power so I work with fathers to learn and develop this vital skill beyond the pain of separation from their children.
The coaching program lasts for six months with 12 bi weekly face to face sessions.
Each session lasts 90 minutes minutes but we can also do longer sessions if this is required and arranged in advance.
I offer you a free 30 minute face to face (or via skype) discovery session
I coach face to face of via Zoom/Skype. I can also accommodate in my home or meet you in yours if you are local. Alternatively I can hire suitable rooms in the Brighton area at an additional cost of £10.