0844 776 4744 / 0794 606 3120
My mission is to transform the world for everyone, one empowered woman at a time. I use my years of experience in coaching and leadership to inspire and motivate people, working with them to deliver career and life changing results beyond expectation.
* Awarded APCTC Women's Coach of the Year 2014
* Author of 'Rocking Your Role', guide to success for female breadwinners.
* LinkedIn UK Top 10 Power Woman 2013
* Finalist Entrepreneur of Excellence National Diversity Awards 2014
* Worked with Nivea & Stylist Magazine on #BringItOn 30 Campaign
* Brummell Magazine Top 30 City Innovator 2016
I am a sought after executive coach, author, speaker, and founder of Reflexion Associates coaching and leadership consultancy and Rocking Ur Teens CIC.
I am married and have one daughter and three step sons.
I am passionate about:
* Challenging leaders to make a positive difference
* Motivating women to live their best life
* Inspiring authentic leadership
* Helping individuals increase their career success and confidence.
As a leading authority in the lives of working women, I am author of Rocking Your Role, the how to guide to success for female breadwinners, am a regular guest on Sky News and LBC radio.
A client recently called me 'a yoga stretch for your career'
Training, qualifications & experience
BA (Hons) Business - University of Westminster - 2000
Executive Coaching Training Programme - Coaching Academy - 2004
PG Cert Coaching - Lancaster University - 2005
Coaching for Organisational Consultants accreditation - Ashridge Business School - 2006
MA Management Learning and Leadership - Lancaster University -2009
Level A & B - OPP Ltd - 2004
Outdoor Learning Experience programme - Ashridge Business School - 2005
Effective E-facilitation - Centre for Excellence in Leadership - 2006
Enneagram Training - Janette Blakemore - 2006
Solutions Focused Coaching Training Programme - Paul Z Jackson - 2006
Mentoring Training - BLI - 2007
Guild of Entrepreneurs 2016
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Work Life Balance
Women in Leadership
Finding and realising your passion and the work you are meant to do
Photos & videos
- Ongoing - Online transformational coaching programme
- Ongoing - Happenista project
- 27/04/18 - How to build unshakeable confidence
- 09/06/18 - One day retreat
- 06/07/18 - How to be accountable in work and life
- 14/09/18 - How to bounce forward from setbacks
Book a Free 30 minute coaching consultation directly into my diary via this https://jennygarrett.acuityscheduling.com/schedule.php?appointmentType=613603
- Seven steps to showcasing your smarts
- Why you shouldn’t wait any longer – Act now
- How to nourish yourself through learning and self-care
- Three ways to ingenuously find ways to achieve
- Three Proven Steps to Career Success
- Moving Out of Overwhelm into the Zone of Possibilities
See Jenny's TEDx talk Ditch the Mask and Don the Cape in MAD Pursuit of You
Sign Up for 7 days of Inspirational Audio completely free of charge http://www.jennygarrett.global/7-days-of-inspirational-audio/
Attend Jenny's New Year Retreat on 4-5th February, 2016 http://www.jennygarrett.global/happenista2017/
Get your copy of Jenny’s Amazon Best Seller Rocking Your Role
Join Jenny's tribe via her transformational online coaching programme http://www.jennygarrett.global/happenista/
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available for a 30 minute consultation, there may be a waiting list for my services.