Hey, I am Rebecca Kimberley, a Psychological Life Coach and Award-Winning Life Coach. I offer 1:1 Coaching to help you rediscover your true self and rebuild your life from past experiences.
In November 2019, I was awarded the 'Best Newcomer of the Year' award at The Coaching Academy's International Coaching Awards.
I use my professional expertise through a variety of evidence-based techniques from Cognitive Behavioural Therapy and Coaching theories, plus my lived experience of trauma, suicidal depression, social anxiety, and confidence issues to help you rediscover your true self and reclaim your life. If you have painful parts of your story and feel like other people or events have defined you and your life story is no longer yours, I want to work with you to reclaim your story. ?
- Feel misunderstood or like you never quite 'fit in'?
- Feel anxious about putting yourself in the spotlight?
- Feel disconnected from who you truly are?
- Dread stepping outside of your comfort zone?
- Continue to prioritise others' needs before your own?
- Worry about being negatively judged by others?
- Feel left behind and watch others achieve their goals because of being more confident?
- Live your life based on old rules from past experiences?
- Look for others' approval and disapprove of yourself?
- Feel shame and guilt from your experience?
- Silence your voice, invalidate your experience & diminish your power?
- Consider yourself to be a multi-faceted high-achiever who has overcome barriers to be where you are today?
MY CLIENTS ARE READY TO...
- Take action towards improving their mental health.
- Deal with the mental barriers and limiting beliefs that hold them back.
- Transform themselves from being defined by their trauma to leading a life for themselves.
- Overcome the fear of what others think of them.
- Create a balance in their lives and eliminate stress and burnout.
- Overcome their painful experiences & set themselves free.
- Let go of being a part of someone else's narrative to being the lead author of their own lives.
Are you ready to start your journey back to you?
I use an integrative approach to working with my clients, by combining various tools and techniques from Coaching and a variety of evidence-based psychological therapies to meet their unique and individual needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
- BSc in Clinical Psychology
- MSc in Affective Disorders
- Post Graduate Certificate in Advanced Psychological Wellbeing Practice
- Post Graduate Diploma in Cognitive Behavioural Therapies
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching
- 1:1 Psychological Life Coaching
- Works within the NHS providing therapy to people experiencing depression, anxiety, stress, low self-esteem, and many other difficulties.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Please contact me for a complimentary Discovery Call (phone consultation) to discuss your coaching needs and tailor your coaching package.
I currently offer:
- A 60-min mental wellbeing MOT will explore several areas of your psychological wellbeing | £60
- A 90-min intensive coaching session to explore one problem area you want to overcome | £125
- The 'Journey Back to You' 1:1 monthly coaching programme.
For more information on 1:1 monthly Coaching Packages, please visit my website for affordable coaching options.
Feel free to contact me if you are interested in Coaching and would like more information to see how Coaching with me could help you.