Rebecca Gordon - Life Change Coach
0121 411 9500 / 07833461773
Life Change Coaching
Monumental moments can bring an array of emotions that keep us stuck in the feelings of fear, anxiety and uncertainty as we move through the cycle of change.
As a skilled coaching practitioner, I have taken clients into a space where they can raise new ideas, develop strategies and have a clear action plan for 'how' to achieve important goals.
My skills, knowledge and experience has given me the skills to lead others through change. that could be related to your personal or professional life.
Some of the things people choose to explore in coaching includes resolving difficulties at work, setting boundaries and developing healthier relationships, changing habits and mindset, prioritising goals, effectively balancing and managing time, finding greater purpose or passion in life, transforming health and wellbeing. As well as Life Change Coaching, I also support women over 50 to navigate the challenges that come with life changes that comes with getting older.
An objective, confidential professional, I enjoy facilitating the teaching and learning process and feel blessed to be on purpose helping others to flourish, change and grow.
Your first session in which we explore your coaching goals and motivation is absolutely free and you will leave this with clarity on how coaching can help you.
Thank you for reading my profile and I hope to hear from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
Not only a certified Personal Performance Coach, I have a wealth of life experience and have supported people from a range of diverse groups and backgrounds. My experience includes:
- Personal Performance Coach Diploma (distinction) - Coaching Academy
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Diploma
- Train the Trainer
- DiSC Personality Profile Practitioner
- DTLLS / TESOL
- Nebs Supervisory Management
- Member of Institute of Enterprise and Entrepreneurs (IOEE)
- Qualified Mentor
- Podcast Host - The Coaching Lounge Podcast
- BBC WM - Guest Speaker on the Late Night Thought (BBC WM)
- Several life changing experiences of periods of transformation
- Working with offenders and ex-offenders
- Coaching the unemployed and vulnerable
- Coaching workshop design and delivery
- Health and wellbeing coaching
As well as coaching and training in the UK, I have practised in Europe, West Africa, East Africa and The Caribbean.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I also specialise in Culture Coaching for people of colour.
Photos & videos
For a limited time the fees for professional coaching is at the affordable rate of:
One session - £40
Four sessions - £150
Six sessions - £210
All sessions are 60 minutes in duration and are by telephone or Skype.
Face-to-face coaching within the West Midlands will incur and additional fee.
What you can expect in your Coaching package:
- Access to your personal space on The Satellite Life Coaching Portal.
- Intensive, intuitive and impactful Coaching.
- A Coach qualified with a distinction.
- A Coach with 10 years experience of professional coaching
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||No|
I have daytime, evening and weekend availability. Please book your free discovery coaching session via the enquiry tab on my website.