I'm Becky and I'm a supportive, dynamic coach with 15 years coaching & leadership experience passionate about helping organisations retain female talent through coaching women during key career and life moments.
Despite advances in recent years, there is still a disparity in the number of women filling senior roles. Following entry into the workplace, the loss of women from the workforce at pivotal career points is very apparent.
Through my personal experiences, research and conversations with my clients, I have discovered the key drivers of success for women looking to thrive in the workplace.
I have had a successful career in Financial Services and Insurance with 18 years leadership experience from First Line management to Senior Leadership.
In that time I have navigated many career and life transitions, from promotions to a voluntary demotion, full-time to part-time working, leaving and returning to work on 2 occasions after children, returning to work after the diagnosis of an autoimmune condition and a complete career change.
My mission is to coach women through similar career and life moments enabling them to take control and thrive in their career, so organisations retain much-needed female talent.
- 'New role' coaching: Would you like to start as you mean to go on and have a firm plan for success in your new role? Have you stepped into a new role and are struggling to understand what success looks like at that level?
- 'In role' coaching: Are you looking to build confidence in your role? Are there elements of the role you struggle with? Would you like to know the key drivers of success for women in the workplace?
- 'What's next' coaching: are you looking to take the next step up in your career? Are you performing well, know you have more to offer but are struggling to get to the next step? Do you know what's needed at the next level?
- 'Life transition' coaching: covering all elements of integrating work and family life from maternity and beyond to parental caring responsibilities
- 'Life' coaching: Are you overwhelmed with life, struggling with work/life balance, burnt out, disillusioned or lost your way? Has a life event made an impact you need to talk through?
If you are looking to discover the key drivers of success for women in the workplace do get in touch.
How I Work
- Online via zoom.
- Walk and talk: walking coaching is amazing! It is less formal allowing for more creative thinking, you get fresh air, get your steps up and get away from the desk… talk about multi-tasking!
- Face to face coaching can be arranged in Henley-in-Arden
Message me using the contact form for a FREE half hour introductory chat.
Training, qualifications & experience
- 15 years coaching and leadership experience
- Diploma in Coaching, Warwick University 2019-2020
- Level 2 Accreditation in Solutions Focused Therapy, Association of Psychological Therapies, 2020
- Warwick University Sprint Programme Coach 2019 - present
- Teach First Coach 2020 - present
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
- Member of The Association of Coaching
- Fully supervised coach
- Fully insured
"I have been lucky enough to be coached by Becky during a really difficult time in my life. She has a natural gift of helping you to work through whatever challenges you may be facing. I had no confidence left when I first sat down with Becky and was ready to give up on a lot of things but she has helped me turn my life around so that I can believe in myself again. Thank you for everything Becky." RH.
"I can't thank Becky enough for the coaching support that she gave me whilst I was preparing for an important interview. Becky has a wealth of experience and is incredibly knowledgeable in how to get the best out of someone and how to build confidence, as well as advising on competency based interviewing techniques. Becky helped me to achieve my goal of driving my career forward and managing the work/life balance, which can at times feel very overwhelming. I felt empowered after my sessions with Becky and her bespoke coaching approach made me realise that I had more to offer than I initially realised. With Becky's help my career path is on track and I have more confidence in my abilities than ever before. I would highly recommend Becky if you are looking for a Career and Wellbeing Coach. " NG.