I help writers and bloggers to set their creative goals, gain clarity and plan. I draw on a wide range of teaching and coaching experience giving you a non-judgemental space where you can explore your ideas and thoughts. You set actions you are happy with and then have someone to be accountable to when it comes around to actually getting the work done - from a friendly nudge to remind you or a push to get you going!
Coaching can help you to:
• Work out what you want, so that you feel fulfilled and happy
• Move forward when you feel stuck or are finding it difficult to make progress.
• Gain awareness and see things more clearly thus enabling you to achieve objectives and make decisions or choices
• Plan how to go about achieving your objectives and what steps you need to take
• Discover options you may not have thought of and how to use your skills in creative ways so that you achieve more in your life
• Feel like you are in control of your life again
• Gain confidence so that you not only feel good but also put some excitement back into your life
Coaching gives you a non-judgemental space where you can explore your ideas and thoughts.
Perhaps you love the idea of taking your business and your clients to the Spanish mountains, but feel that planning and organising a retreat is hard work after your busy day?
I offer coaching sessions to help you
- gain the confidence to run a retreat
- find your ideal client and venue
- have a stress free retreat that you and clients enjoy
With coaching, support and advice you can plan and organise your retreat easily.
If you are a coach who knows how important it is to work on yourself as well as your business, loves travelling and exploring new areas and you are ready to step up in your business, then running a retreat is for you
My retreat coaching package supports you to set up for success and confidently get on with what you do best.
For more information, please go to : www.europeancoachingretreats.com where you can download my free ebook on running a retreat.
European Coaching Retreats
If you are writing a book and would like to join us on our annual book writing retreat in Spain in September for 5 nights, please contact me for further information
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching (The Coaching Academy)
- Level 1 NLP
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education (Further Education) University of Wales
- Career and Employability coaching
- Personal Development coaching
- Youth coaching
- Leadership coaching
- Coaching within Education
- Confidence coaching
- Plannning a Retreat coaching
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- I host and create coaching retreats for coaches and therapists and their clients
- I host and organise personal development holidays for solo travellers
- Coaching for Teachers - work/life balance, getting the most out of your learners
- Retreat Coaching - gain the confidence to run a retreat
- Creative coaching for writers
- Career Coaching for Young People
Photos & videos
I was motivated to undertake coaching at a time when I was going through a professional low. I felt I (and others) had been treated in a shoddy way and that years of work had not even been acknowledged. All this resulted in a deep sense of hurt, deception and low self-esteem. I was not even able to talk about this. Coaching with Rebecca helped enormously to be able to vocalise my feelings with respect to this situation; helping me to deal with hurt feelings and open. This was a necessary first stage in a healing process.
Rebecca posed questions to help me analyse my situation and set small objectives for myself to turn around my situation, start to take my control of my working life again and begin to feel less of a victim. With Rebecca I began to explore options. What I particular liked about the coaching with Rebecca was that I was in control of the process all the time. Small and achievable objectives were set by me and later amended if and when I felt circumstances required. Rebecca guided me by asking just the right questions to help plan but never took over or showed any sign of being judgmental which facilitated a candid and honest exchange throughout.
Overall, the impact of coaching with Rebecca has been very beneficial, it has not only helped me get through a difficult time, it has also helped me to recuperate and bounce back. I can’t say that I’m fulfilled with my job at present but I am more able to take a step back and not let any setbacks affect me in the same way they might have before. For the moment, and especially given the economic crisis, I don’t imagine that I’ll be able to change my job but in the meantime I plan to make the situation work for me as much as possible.
Thank you Rebecca! I’d certainly recommend coaching to others.
Margie Naya, Spain, 2012
Rebecca has been amazing! She has coached me on a variety of issues on a very regular basis. I always look forward to our sessions because I always come away with a positive buzz feeling, defined actions to work on and the feeling that someone has really listened to me. Rebecca asks very insightful questions and raises my own awareness of issues by giving regular feedback. Rebecca can be challenging when needed and allows me time to think things through for myself. I have always found Rebecca to be very supportive, positive and non-judgemental. Rebecca has helped me to address confidence, work and life issues and in turn I feel more in control of my life and the decisions I make. I come away from every session with clear actions that are personal, realistic and relevant to my goals and where and how I want to move forward with my life. Rebecca works hard on getting my commitment to the actions and goals and I enjoy feeding back my progress each time.
Thank you so much for keeping me on track Rebecca!
Suzi Maxwell, U.K. 2012
Reflecting on our time away, thinking how lovely it was to arrive in the apartments and have everything prepared there and enough food for breakfast for the week and having the support of Rebecca around us and on hand, many thanks Rebecca for organising that
Gill Davis, Kincavel Coaching and D&G Great Park House, Your Book is the Hook Retreat September 2014
Sheryl Andrews Step by Step Listening, http://www.sasdetective.com/rebeccas-gift-the-magic-of-rebecca/
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|