Personal development coaching with me can be both life-changing and life-affirming.
Imagine experiencing things like…
- Massively upgraded self-confidence, self-esteem, and self-worth.
- Improved communication and conflict resolution.
- Greater financial freedom!
- More fulfilling relationships with family, friends, and romantic partners.
- Greater resilience to rebound from life’s challenges.Improved performance at work and greater energy, stamina, and focus in your personal and professional life.
- Freedom from feelings of depression and anxiety.
- Improved health and psychological well-being.
We are designed to grow and change, so I want to support you in choosing how you will grow and change. It’s so easy to be on auto-pilot – to follow a path, plan, or goal, only to discover it was never really our own. Believe me, I’ve done it. Perhaps my experience unlearning those habits has formed my perspective on coaching, and it’s so much more fun!
Coaching for me is about creating a safe and judgment-free space, deeply connecting, asking you unexpected questions, and letting you say what you may have never said aloud before. The more deeply we explore, the more fundamentally transformative the process.
So much more is possible.
Through a combination of positive psychology and practical coaching resources, we’ll create deep meaning and lasting shifts that will impact every area of your life.
I’m passionate about helping people create satisfaction, contentment, and overall well-being. Let me guide you to your maximum potential!
Training, qualifications & experience
After running her own full-time practice from London’s prestigious Harley Street for several years, Rachel relocated to the United State and began working online with her clients. She continues to work with clients in the UK as well as the USA.
- Full Member- Association of Coaching
- Master Coach - Quest Institute, London
- Cognitive Hypnotherapist - Quest Institute, London
- Licensed Clinical Therapist - USA
- Master's in Social Work - University of Washington, Seattle
- B.A. Psychology- UNCW, USA
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Confidence Coaching
- Imposter Syndrome
- Happiness Coaching
Achieve Your Goals is a 6-week program is designed to help you optimize an area of life where you struggle to find balance, boundaries, and well-being. If any of these scenarios hit a little too close to home, you’re in the right place:
- I find it hard to say no and have a hard time setting, or holding onto, boundaries.
- I avoid conflict or handle it poorly when I can’t avoid it
- I struggle to feel confident; I have low self-worth, self-value, or self-esteem.
- I find it hard to control my thoughts and notice that stress impacts important areas of my life.
- I’m a people pleaser and/or trend towards perfectionism.
- My relationships have largely been unsatisfying, both personally and professionally.
- I rely on alcohol, food, tv, or some other distraction (vice) to transition between life and work or otherwise tune out.
- I’m indecisive, set goals but don’t achieve them, or struggle with motivation.
- It’s hard for me to stay motivated, engaged, and passionate when I do set goals.
This program focuses heavily on identifying and optimizing the area of your life that’s holding you back. Through baseline assessments, we can determine the area of most need, working together to implement practical tools, sound guidance, and real resources that help you make the lasting changes you seek.
The complete cost is £1299
*Client seeking deeper work will want to explore the Master Your Potential 18-week program, which can be found on my website: www.coachwithrachel.com
All future clients start with a no-obligation complimentary conversation. It gives us 30 minutes to explore how working together would benefit you. You can book this here: https://coachwithrachel.as.me/schedule.php
For those who enjoy listening to podcasts, you can hear tips, tools, and research about well-being on the podcast: In Session with Rachel Moore which can be accessed wherever you listen to podcasts.