Rachel Martin - Women's Life & Career Fulfillment Coach
Hi, I’m Rachel Martin, and I am a Life & Career Fulfillment Coach for Women.
I'm here for the women that are currently stuck in a life that feels mediocre, dissatisfying, and uninspiring. I’m here to help you find joy in the work that you do, in your relationships, even in the way you are showing up in the world. I have known a life of rejection, of being overlooked and of being seen as simply not good enough, someone that wouldn’t amount to much. I wasn’t at all surprised that I had ended up sat behind a desk believing that's where I was supposed to be. So believe me, I know how to help because I was in the same place myself not so long ago...
I personally sought out a coach because even though I knew I was unhappy, I had no focus, no courage and no idea of what I wanted to do. Now, having worked with a Coach and becoming one myself, I see how many stories I was telling myself about why I couldn't do more, and be more. I had to uncover all of the pieces of me that had been deemed not worthy, not good enough and embrace all of them in order to move forward.
I now work with other women to help them bring together all of those hidden pieces, so that they can truly be themselves and show up in their Careers and in their lives as who they truly are. They can be seen, be heard and not be sorry for it. The women I work with come to me because they have edited themselves their whole lives out of fear of ridicule and rejection, and are DONE with that way of being!
Getting to know me:
When I'm not coaching, I love being in the great outdoors. It always feels so good to really see the sky after many years having my view blocked by office buildings. I love being by the sea, and getting knocked off my body board by a big wave. You'll also find me riding horses as often as I can. My other go to place is diving into a good book, I'll read anything & love a recommendation!
I'm also a Mum and a business owner, believe me when I say that I get the struggle. Or perhaps that should be juggle? I'm telling you this because I want you to start to get to know me already.
I'm straight talking, and I do swear, but I come from a place of kindness, empathy and understanding always. Based in leafy West Sussex, but due to the wonder that is Skype, I can coach you anywhere in the English speaking world (depending on time zones). I offer two different ways in which you can work with me, because in this space choice is important, but so is simplicity.
If you’re not sure which one would work best for you, then lets have a conversation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Animas Accredited Diploma In Transformational Coaching.
- Twenty years in corporate finance, AAT Qualified.
I am very well acquainted with the corporate world, and the impact that can have on you if you are unhappy being there. Having been in support roles all that time I understand the office politics, the "them versus us" feeling, and the overwhelm and burn out that can easily start to creep in.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Before any work commences with a client, we will have a free compatibility session, this will be 45 minutes long. You can ask me anything you want to about the coaching process, and also about me as a person. There is no charge for this session, and no obligation to sign up after. Two things that are crucial to coaching is complete trust and a good rapport. Without those, the process wont reach all the levels it needs to. During this initial session you will start to feel and reap the benefits of coaching, it's a conversation that will leave you feeling inspired and ready to get going!
Program 1- The Self Fulfillment Program for Life & Career:
This 8 week program takes a deep dive into who you are as a person - with the number 1 question being "where in your life are you unfulfilled and why?" Is it your career, your relationships? It could be that you simply feel pigeonholed by the expectations of others and aren't being yourself as you simply don't know who that person is anymore.
I know that as you read that you may want to retreat, run away, or put up a wall. But only in facing the things we have been avoiding, can we finally release the old stories and beliefs that are keeping us in a place of lack, of dissatisfaction, and of frustration with our world and our way of being. During this time I want you to think of me as your anchor, the person that will keep you safe, the person that will hear you, and the person that isn't going anywhere regardless of what you bring to the table. We'll be looking at your life under a microscope, and shining a light on your values, on what you believe your limitations are, and on what your heart truly desires and needs in order to live a complete and abundant life. You'll find your true voice again, and you'll have the confidence to speak it.
The program is comprised of weekly 1 hour Skype sessions with me, plus email support throughout. I'll be providing you with homework along the way to keep the self curiosity high throughout our time together.
What you can expect
- To leave this process with a far greater understanding of who you are as a human being, and what you want for your life.
- Courage in abundance to show up in the world and move through it as this person.
- Clarity on whats important to you, and how you can incorporate that into your life.
- Weight loss - the mind variety. By taking the time to work through your stories, you can work out whats really true and what doesn't; serve you anymore. You'll be rid of those old stories and stumbling blocks for good.
- A huge amount of cheer leading from me. Anyone who steps into this arena is already acknowledging that they want more, or better for themselves and are willing to go to the places they need to in order to get there.
- Accountability, if you say you are going to do something then I am your check in point, if its not done then we can explore together safely why its not happening in a space that allows you to be a human being.
- Space to be completely you, time to breathe, reflect and unpick all of the knots in your head.
- The knowledge that you truly know and appreciate your own worth, and the ability to treat yourself with love and kindness always.
Your investment in this program is £795 - payments can be made via BACS or Paypal.
Program 2 - Your First Year:
This is a one year coaching and mentoring program for women that are about to embark on their new career, or have been in business for a couple of months and who would like support through their first year in business. Its for those individuals that understand that transitioning out of corporate life after so long will have its own challenges.
Yes its wonderful that you are your own boss, but corporate life conditions us to be used to structure, defined roles and deadlines set by other people. This program will help you to navigate through all of that, so that you can stay on track, and run your business in a way that makes sense to you and remains in line with your values.
This is everything that I wanted in my first year of business but that I couldn't find anywhere. Therefore it is built upon my own experiences and the lessons that I learnt along the way. I want your first year to be as inspiring, productive and worthwhile as it possibly can be.
The program consists of
- A full day with me in a gorgeous location that suits you at the start of your year to discuss in depth where you are now, how you are feeling and what you want from your first 12 months.
- Two x 1 hour Skype calls a month for accountability, and to work through any blocks or challenges that are coming up for you.
- Homework - the fun and inspiring kind, between sessions.
- A further check in call at the end of each quarter to make sure you are on track and aligned with your goals
- Book recommendations that will be relevant to you.
- Email/Phone support from me throughout
- A half day session with me (in person or via Skype) at the end of your journey to celebrate your first year. Reflecting on success, personal growth and looking ahead to year two through the eyes of who you have become.
I am hugely proud of this program, I wish I had had it when I started, but I know it didn't exist because it was there for me to create. This is powerful and deep work. Therefore, I will only take on 1 client a month for this program. Your investment for this is £2985 This can either be paid upfront in full, or spread over the cost of the year in monthly payments of £275
My clients experience is the most important thing to me, and that's why I only work with a small number at a time. This enables me to be fully present for the women I work with, so that their experience is as meaningful and impactful as possible.
"Career Coaching with Rachel has been a revelation. I have loved having someone I can talk with and not fear being judged, or made to feel like my ideas were silly. I'm now planning a new direction and am going to start retraining in September. I'm so glad I bit the bullet and decided to sign up for coaching. I'm sure I would still be sat at that desk feeling hopeless if I hadn't. As someone who has been through the processed herself, Rachel is empathetic, funny and supportive, as well as being straight talking and holding me accountable. So worth it, would highly recommend to all." Jen, Horsham
"Coaching with Rachel changed so much in my life, it enabled me to see that the story I was living by wasn’t true and was only holding me back. Through working with Rachel for a few months I was able to make sense of my past and how it was impacting me in the present. Which has left me free to really embrace the future with a new sense of confidence and clarity. I’m so glad I went through this process with her!" Emma, Bournemouth
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday - Thursday 8:30am - 11:30am
Monday -Thursday 7pm-10pm
Some Saturday morning appointments are also available.