Rachel Daniel | Career Coach |Well-being and Resilience Coach
I have been coaching for 13 years and have coached hundreds of clients to achieve successful outcomes. Through this time, I have added to my coaching knowledge and expertise by training to advanced practitioner and masters level in career, executive and wellbeing coaching.
I love helping my clients to build their energy and resilience, to feel strong, confident and more fulfilled in their lives, whether that is with their:
- well-being challenges - getting more balance, overcoming overwhelm, anxiety, stress or feelings of burnout
- work challenges - actively working on their own career development, making career changes, embarking on new roles confidently or dealing with redundancy more positively
- personal challenges - when feeling a bit 'so what' about life and considering aspects such as purpose, what next, and more fulfilled relationships.
My clients describe me as easy and fun to work with, as I support and challenge you to gain new insights and gain clarity. I believe that we grow and change by becoming more of who we are, rather than changing who we are. This makes us more accepting of ourselves and enables us to key into our uniqueness.
My clients also say they feel more confident as a result of working with me and ready to make the changes they had been wanting to make for a while. My collaborative and versatile approach derives from my knowledge of many psychological approaches aimed at helping you to make real breakthroughs in our work together.
If you're looking for support in any of the areas above or want to improve another part of your life or work, let's talk and explore whether I'm the right coach for you.
Tel: 07981 860507
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an accredited life, career and executive coach. My coaching experience spans over 13 years and I have helped hundreds of clients in that time.
I also develop and support other coaches in their coaching journey.
Training and qualifications:
- Coaching and Career Counselling MSc, Birkbeck, London
- Advanced Coaching Diploma, AOEC
- Life Coaching Diploma, ECF
- Gestalt Coaching Certification, AOEC
- Team Coaching Certification, AOEC
- International Coach Federation Professional Accreditation
- Coaching Supervision Diploma, Animas - finish July 2018.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Fees depend on length of session as well as length of coaching programme.
We can discuss your coaching challenges and I can recommend next steps and pricing then.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available flexibly from Monday to Friday