I have been coaching for 13 years and have helped many clients to achieve successful outcomes. I am ICF credentialed and qualified to MSc and advanced practitioner level. I also mentor and provide supervision for other coaches.
My previous career experience includes leadership and talent management roles for ftse 100 and 250 companies, start-ups and SME's.
I love helping my clients to move forward, to feel energised, re-motivated and more confident.
Providing executive, leadership, career and personal coaching for individuals and organisations:
- executive and leadership coaching - more conscious and authentic leadership, leadership skills development, stakeholder management, first 100 days impact, women in leadership, leadership development programmes, getting more balance, overcoming overwhelm, avoiding burnout.
- career coaching - actively working on career development, making career changes, embarking on new roles confidently or dealing with redundancy more positively.
- personal and life coaching - when feeling a bit 'so what' about life and considering aspects such as purpose, what next, and more fulfilled relationships inside and outside of work.
My clients describe me as easy and fun to work with, as I support and challenge you to gain new insights and gain clarity. I believe that we grow and change by becoming more of who we are, rather than changing who we are. This makes us more accepting of ourselves and enables us to key into our uniqueness.
My clients also say they feel more confident as a result of working with me and ready to make the changes they had been wanting to make for a while. My collaborative and versatile approach derives from my knowledge of many psychological approaches aimed at helping you to make real breakthroughs in our work together.
If you're looking for support in any of the areas above or want to improve another part of your life or work, let's talk and explore whether I'm the right coach for you.
Tel: 07981 860507
Training, qualifications & experience
I am an accredited life, career and executive coach. My coaching experience spans over 13 years and I have helped hundreds of clients in that time.
I also develop and support other coaches in their coaching journey.
Training and qualifications:
- ICF credentialed coach
- Coaching Supervision Diploma, Animas
- Coaching and Career Counselling MSc, Birkbeck, London
- Advanced Coaching Diploma, AOEC
- Life Coaching Diploma, Rivas Palmer
- Gestalt Coaching Certification, AOEC
- Team Coaching Certification, AOEC
- Board Director UK ICF
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
First chemistry chat is always free.
Fees depend on type and length of coaching programme.
We can discuss your coaching challenges and I can recommend next steps and pricing then.
Mad about dogs especially my own and currently enjoying learning to sail.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available flexibly from Monday to Friday