Quietly tenacious and a lifelong learner, I am passionate about helping people to help themselves.
I coach those who want to make changes in their life but don’t know how. I offer a helping hand, a leg up, a space to get them from where they are to where they want to be. My approach is gentle but challenging.
What do people say about their coaching journey with me: ‘life changing’, ‘one of my best life decisions’, ‘thinking outside the box really does work’.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching with The Coaching Academy (completed 2017)
- Bachelor of Science (Hons) Occupational Therapy
- Nine years in the NHS, coaching individuals and facilitating groups with mental health issues.
- Experienced leader in the charity sector (nine years).
- My coaching clients achieve significant change and success.
- Member of Milton Keynes Coaching Community.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Loss of direction
- Limiting beliefs
- Self doubt
- Free 30 minute intake session
- 60 minute coaching session £85
- Hourly rate reduces when multiple sessions are booked
Caring, compassionate and creative.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Available week day evenings and weekends. Other times available by appointment.