Pritum Patel | The Feel-Good Life Coach
Imagine feeling inspired every morning, energised all day and deeply satisfied in the evening, because your work is so aligned to who you are - it doesn’t feel like work. It feels like you.
Wait, there’s more…
Imagine feeling an endless flow of creativity and a sense of lightness and play as you produce your best work and – even though the results are amazing – what you love most is the work itself.
I know you can get there. Not years down the line in a land far, far away – but starting right now, right where you are.
- You’ve spent years in a career that’s slowly lost meaning.
- You’re good at what you do. You like – or love – certain parts of your job but there are other parts that just suck the energy out of you. Maybe there’s too much work on your plate, maybe it’s management making all the wrong decisions, maybe it’s the constant firefighting, or maybe it’s the work itself that doesn’t feel like you anymore.
- You’ve tried doing something about it but realised it’s more draining to try to change things than to just accept them as they are – you tell yourself “Why bother? It’s not worth my energy.”
- Instead, you’ve been taking the rough with the smooth and making the best of it. You’ve maybe even found more work-life balance by going for the odd jog, taking more breaks – without checking your messages – doing a little yoga or meditation and now your days feel more manageable. But you’ve reached a point where cutting down just isn’t cutting it.
You don’t want work to be something you balance out with “life.”
You want to love your work. You want it to feel fulfilling.
You want it to feel like a natural, creative expression of who you are, where it just feels like you’re being yourself, doing what you love and making a meaningful difference to people’s lives.
You know you’ve got it in you, but something’s holding you back. You’ve been batting around a few ideas but they’re not exactly quit-your-day-job ideas. And playing it safe and staying put doesn’t feel good either. You know other people who’ve taken the leap and left their careers, but you can’t seem to take a measly little step, let alone a leap.
You’ve spoken to friends, family, your partner, maybe even had a quiet coffee with your bezzie work mate. Talking about it makes you feel better, but you’re just not moving forward. You feel stuck.
The good news is YOU DON'T NEED TO STAY STUCK.
Ready to take your foot off the break and find work you love? Step inside my coaching camper van and let’s go exploring. It's time to love your job.
BEFORE THE COACHING
The first one’s on the house - no strings attached.
Just get in touch and I’ll invite you to a FREE half-hour intro call, where:
- I can learn more about you and what you want to get out of the coaching.
- I’ll explain how it all works and what’s most important before we begin.
- We'll have a chat and see if we're right for each other.
Of course, it’s also a chance for you to ask questions.
For our coaching to work wonders, it’s super important that we trust each other, we can talk openly and honestly and that you feel ready to reach a new level in your work and life.
DURING THE COACHING
When you’re stuck in your head, finding work you love that feels like you can feel like hard work. Working with me feels far from it. I get you out of your head and into your heart.
I make sure your coaching journey feels enjoyable, energising and fits you perfectly - just like your new work! You won’t want the journey to end - and nor should it...
During the months we spend together, we’ll cover 3 crucial areas that not only help you find work you love right now, but for years to come. As you grow and evolve, so will your dream. When you master these three areas, you’ll literally work happily ever after!
- SUPERPOWERS and CONFIDENCE
- FUTURE VISION
- FEEL-GOOD ACTION
SUPERPOWERS and CONFIDENCE is about digging deep and getting to the very core of who you are - beyond the surface-level “you.” You’ll learn to tune out those scared little voices in your head saying “you’re not good enough. What will people think? What if it doesn’t work out? You’re just not ready yet,” and to tune in your real voice - the one saying “you’ve got this! You’re doing this for YOU. Now’s the perfect time.”
We'll explore all of your superpowers - the things you’re amazingly good at and you find energising and effortless. And what good are superpowers, if you don't use them!? - together, we'll discover creative and powerful ways to use and combine them in your work.
The result: a newfound sense of clarity and confidence about who you are and what’s possible for you.
FUTURE VISION is all about letting go and dreaming your amazing new work life into being. We’ll sort out the fluff - that just sounds good - from the stuff that really gets you going - in as much vivid detail as you can imagine. You’ll even get feel-good ideas on how to bring your vision to life, starting right now.
You might get general feelings like “I want my work to feel calm and effortless, yet energising” and then end up with specifics like “I want my own yoga and meditation studio.” Then one of your feel-good ideas could be to host your first yoga session in your living room, with three of your best friends.
FEEL-GOOD ACTION is about taking action in an enjoyable and sustainable way, that you’ll be inspired to continue, once our time is over. Moving forward and getting things done doesn’t have to feel like hard work. In fact, it doesn’t have to feel like work at all – together we’ll discover ways that feel great to you. Maybe you get your best ideas while walking your dogs in the forest. So by taking a pad and pencil with you, you come home with loads of ideas you can’t wait to get started on.
HOW LONG DOES THE COACHING LAST?
That depends on you. You’re unique, so your journey is unique to you and tailored to your needs and preferences.
We go at your pace and do whatever it takes to get you meaningful results, in a way that feels best to you.
We can play around with the number and length of our sessions and how we use them - if you’re in Mallorca, we may meet face to face or do the odd walk ‘n’ talk, where we spend more time together. If you’re overseas, we can get creative and do WhatsApp calls as well as zoom calls, where instead of sitting behind a laptop screen, you may want to get out and take a walk or go choose a peaceful spot on a secluded park bench - if that’s what feels good to you.
Beyond the sessions themselves, you’ll get:
- RECORDINGS of all our calls (stored securely)
- 24/7 WHATSAPP ACCESS
I record our sessions so you can stay in the moment and not have to worry about taking notes. Watching your sessions can also give you more insights and aha moments and a rare chance to get an outsider’s perspective on yourself.
We milk all your wins, even outside our sessions. With your 24/7 WhatsApp access, you can text me on the spot or send me a grinning selfie, when you feel like sharing or just showing off!
Making big changes - even feel-good ones - is sometimes tough. There may be times when you need a pick-me-up, a different perspective or you just want to get something off your chest. Again, I’m only ever a WhatsApp message away and there to help you feel better and move forward.
AFTER OUR COACHING
- You’ll feel SUPER CLEAR on who you are at your very best.
- You'll know how to SHAPE YOUR WORK so it FEELS LIKE YOU
- You’ll feel ABSOLUTELY CERTAIN you’re going in the right direction
- You’ll feel PROUD OF YOURSELF and what you’ve achieved and EXCITED about what’s to come
Once our coaching ends, there’s no going back. You’ll leave with a nice set of personalised tools, strategies and daily habits to keep you going.
- WARNING: SIDE EFFECTS MAY INCLUDE LOVING YOUR LIFE -
Let’s face it – your work plays a huge part in your life. So, doing work you love is bound to rub off here and there.
- Your family and friends keep telling you you’ve changed and that you just seem happier
- You appreciate your surroundings a lot more - you find yourself gazing up at the sky, tuning into the sound of chirping birds and even smiling at people on your commute. You’re more in your heart and less in your head.
- You feel lighter and more optimistic and things just work out for you, without really trying - you seem to meet the right people at the right time.
But don’t take my word for it....
HERE"S WHAT MY CLIENTS HAD TO SAY
Above all, coaching has helped me get out of my own way. I have moved beyond virtually all procrastination to building a life I deeply believe in, thanks to new insight into my blockers and a more compelling vision for my future. From scoring investor meetings and new clients, to approaching dating and friendships with more nuance and depth, and establishing healthier routines, coaching has supported me to live my full potential.
What I appreciate most is my newfound vision for who I want to be. The “what” becomes less important when I clearly know “how” I want to approach each situation in my life. This has opened up a lot of opportunities. It wouldn’t have been possible without adopting more of an outsider perspective on myself, which Prit really helped me with.
Prit is truly an enabler; he can read a situation and encourage or probe where necessary, which brought out the best in me and supported my overall process. I appreciated his attention to my needs and the consistent celebration of wins. His positivity is contagious. In the end, I saw a genuine connection and care that went above and beyond a simple service relationship.
Many of the coaching exercises are relevant across different areas of my life, so I will continue to apply these as I face new challenges. I also take with me a deep sense of confidence that life is in my hands - I can always change and choose who I want to be.
Honestly, just thank you! It’s been so valuable.
Ida | Sweden
Prit’s coaching style is not about superficial changes or quick fixes. His inspirational approach really encouraged and challenged me to discover what it is that actually drives me beyond a busy to-do list and the empty promise of accumulating trophies on my shelf. Prit helped me to change my underlying mindset and to tap into my creative and gentle self – the place from which true and long-lasting change is possible.
Rosa | Germany
I had an enjoyable experience working with Prit. One of the exercises that resonated with me was when Prit asked if I could visualize my future. In this practice, I was encouraged to get out of the tactical plan and more into the what and why (and less about the how). I have slowly seen some of what I visualized manifesting itself in present day. Also, I noticed that Prit had gone above and beyond his role as a coach. He made himself available to send encouraging messages and provided really useful advice when I was building my website. Prit’s style was always professional and kind. I also felt like he was authentic throughout our sessions and outside our sessions. Thank you, Prit!
Shigei | UK
Training, qualifications & experience
As a Life Coach, I've worked with all sorts - from consultants at top global companies, to middle managers and upper managers at startups and big corporates, to self-made, ambitious entrepreneurs and more. As a result of my coaching, these people have started their own passion-driven businesses, made exciting career changes, landed top-notch investors and built deeper relationships with themselves and others. Above all, they've come away feeling clear and confident with their chosen direction and more whole - having uncovered crucial parts of themselves.
As an Agile Coach, I've helped small teams work in ways that feel more human and maximise their value, supported big departments in feeling more connected and less siloed and helped executive leadership teams in defining exciting new visions, core values and matching strategies.
- Certified Life Coach, Pure Coaching Academy London - personally trained by one of the UK's leading life coaches. The course is accredited by the International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring (IAPC&M); the only body approved by the British Ombudsman (IRCM).
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Free initial online session
YOUR INVESTMENT is your time, your energy and your full heart and soul. You go all in.
My fee starts from 2,000 Euros - based on 6 1-hour virtual sessions over 3 months and 24/7 WhatsApp access.
MY INVESTMENT is my undivided focus and my unwavering belief in you. When you find work you love so much that it feels like you, my investment has well and truly paid off.
TRY BEFORE YOU BUY:
Fancy a little taster, before ordering the full meal?
Then why not book a FREE 1-HOUR CLEAR-YOUR-HEAD SESSION?
The session is perfect for you if…
- You read the ‘About You’ section and were like “Woah! It’s like you’re in my head!”
- You’ve tried getting help from others, or maybe even self-help, but you’re not moving forward
- You feel you can’t fully open up to the people you know - maybe they won’t get it, you’re worried about what they’ll think, or it’s just something you’re not ready to share with them
- You’re up for giving coaching a go, but have no idea if it’s your thing
- You want to clear your head!
During the session you'll...
- Share your thoughts, worries, hopes and dreams about your work and life, with someone who truly listens without judgement
- Get a neutral, unbiased perspective on your situation
- Get expert tips and advice from a friendly, Feel-Good Life Coach (if you want it)
- Come away feeling clear and inspired to your next step
- Learn how you to move from the next step to the next level, with my one-on-one coaching
Arrange your session here, in just a few clicks:
RANDOM STUFF ABOUT ME
- I spent 1.5 years doing stand-up comedy and seriously thought about quitting my day job – no joke.
- I spent 7 years doing Brazilian samba drumming and Japanese taiko drumming, played in 4 different bands and once auditioned for STOMP…and seriously thought about quitting my day job – badum bum…
- I’ve got a ridiculously good memory for numbers, names and faces - I tend to memorise my credit card numbers, passport numbers, phone numbers, passcodes, you name it and I rarely forget a face or name - I’m basically Jason Bourne without the combat skills and sense of direction
- I’m an Enneagram type 9 aka “The Peacemaker”
- I’m a foodie. The quickest way to my heart is through my stomach. I enjoy cooking but don’t like following recipes. I prefer to take inspiration and do it my own way! Probably something I inherited from my mum who literally makes the best love-infused, soul-pleasing curries in the world.