Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
This professional is available for new clients.
This professional is available for new clients.
Hello! How are you? Thank you for finding me on here, amongst a sea of others, and if you've read this far, I'm curious to know who you are and what's going on in your world. As you're looking on here, you likely need some unbiased support to help you reconnect to you, help you find your path and way forward. Working with me with help you reconnect to power, your purpose and authentic self. Changing your life will require self-reflective work and support and I will help guide you through both. So are you ready to bring in change? Yes? Great, let's connect!
I'm Poppy, a certified Life Coach who's currently based in Cornwall after living in London for years (a coach who walks her change your life talk!). I coach online, so can connect and work with you wherever you are but for locals, you're welcome to come to my soothing space.
I'm truly passionate about coaching and know everyone can benefit from it. If you're committed to it, coaching will transform your inner and outer world. It will reconnect you to your power and help you find your purpose.
So, who do I coach? I coach you if any of the following statements feel familiar:
- I feel stuck and don't know how to move forward
- I feel like I'm just going through the motions, without purpose or passion
- My confidence and self-esteem are low and I want this to change
- I'm overwhelmed because there's so much I want to do and I don't know where to begin so I don't do anything…
- I need clarity on a situation and could do with some impartial and unbiased support around it
- It seems like I'm on a rinse, repeat cycle and can't change the setting. Do I need therapy or do I need support to to shift my mindset?
- I feel so disconnected to everything right now
- I"m not doing what I want to be doing, help!
- I have PCOS/Endometriosis/Adenomyosis (chronic health conditions). I'd like some support to rebuild my self-esteem and re-establish a positive attitude towards my body
If any of the above statements resonated, let's talk. We'll connect in a safe space we'll create and we'll explore what's going on in your world.
Our confidential and collaborative sessions will reset you. so you can move forward with power and confidence. You'll create a purposeful life you want to live and you'll reach your personal goals. You'll gain momentum. You'll gain clarity. You'll gain confidence in yourself and your direction as our sessions together progress.
Our conversations will always be collaborative so our communication flows naturally. My training covered different traditional and less-traditional approaches to coaching and our sessions will be tailored to what works best for you. That being said, I am holistic in my coaching style. We'll use reflective tools on our sessions and will work on discovering who you are right now, not the past version of you. This will help you work out whether to re-connect to, or redefine and recreate dreams and goals. We can then get you on the path to achieving them.
I listen actively and work intuitively so may tell you if things come up for me in our conversations and may suggest alternative practises like breath-work and heart-centring exercises to help you on your journey. I can keep momentum going in-between our sessions with check-ins and journalling reflections to keep you connected and on track.
Sessions with me are your time to focus 100% on you, getting you from where you are to where you want to be. But don't just take my word for it, here's what one of my clients said after working with me:
'I’d never had life coaching before and was initially apprehensive. However, Poppy put me at ease immediately with her calm demeanour and warm personality. I felt I could trust her implicitly and before I knew it I was opening up like I never had before. I felt completely safe and supported during my sessions with Poppy, she really listened and somehow managed to decipher my confusion, pulling out the key things that I didn’t realise were holding me back. Poppy gave me the tools to tackle my issues with a clarity I’d never realised possible before. Working with Poppy has genuinely changed my life. I feel better prepared to deal with things now and I cannot recommend Poppy enough.' (NH, London)
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Transformational Coaching via Animas who are accredited by the International Coaching Federation (ICF) and the Association for Coaching (AC)
- BA in English via Queen Mary, UL
- Mental Health First Aider
Having spent years in the fast paced finance sector and experienced redundancy during this time, I am very aware of the pressures faced in the corporate world. I balanced my work life out with lots of yoga, retreats, and visiting various holistic health practitioners (feel free to reach out to ask about alternative health practises I recommend for the highly sensitives!). I am creative, deeply empathetic and I value human connection. You will be safe in my hands and as we work together, you'll move away from discomfort and back to confidence and purpose.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Working around overwhelm
- Changing mindset
- Reconnecting to yourself & rediscovering your joys
- Connecting to your creativity
- Challenging those automatic negative thought patterns
- Managing toxic environments & situations (at work or in personal relationships)
- Redefining your life after a breakup (romantic or friendship)
- Perimenopause and Menopause coaching supporting yourself through change
- Health & Wellness Coaching around PCOS/Endometriosis/Adenomyosis & Chronic Illness - I understand the minefield around managing long term health conditions & will support you on your journey to find YOUR version of health, wellness & balance
- For clients on a more spiritual path, I offer a guided meditation session 'Find Your Calling' which has had powerful results but is only offered in addition to our sessions
Free initial online session
Prices for individuals:
I offer a no-obligation 40 minute discovery call/taster to life coaching session with me. It's a great way for us both to see what our chemistry is like as we connect and explore what's going on for you.
I offer 3, 6, 10 or 12 session packages to suit a range of requirements. I also offer a bespoke package, where clients choose the frequency of the sessions.
Prices depend on the package you choose, but my 60-75 long minute sessions, which includes contact in-between our appointments, can roughly be worked out as costing between £70-110 each. Don't be afraid of reaching out to me if you're not sure of options or prices, I'm happy to have an open conversation with you.
I do offer single sessions, but find these are better suited to former clients. New clients have stronger results when committing to a series of sessions, as this is where accountability comes in and lasting changes are made.
Don't be afraid of reaching out to me if you're not sure of options, I don't bite nor do I hard sell as Coaching is a relationship. We need to connect and get for you to get the results you're seeking. Drop me an email via here, or check out my website to connect.
Please note, corporations pay more for my services than individuals. My prices also include check-ins between our sessions.
When I work
I like to have a free, no-obligation 40 minute connection call to start a conversation between us. In this call we'll see how well we connect, we'll discuss what's going on in your world and what your intentions (goals) are from our sessions together.
I will add that chemistry is key in sessions. To get the best out of coaching, you need to feel you can connect to and trust your coach. This is so you can truly open up, express yourself freely and really explore your options.
Please message me for a call time, I've removed my calendar from here as sadly some call requests haven't gotten through to me.