Pauline McNulty - Enabling Sustainable Success
I enable driven people to balance their ambition with wellbeing, meaning and joy to create Sustainable Success.
Are you an ambitious person who feels like there is something missing, is at a crossroads or has lost their mojo? Are you asking yourself these questions:
- Is there more to my work life? I’m successful on paper, but there seems to be something missing
- How can I balance everything and fulfil my potential? Where has my mojo gone?
- What is my next best career move that delivers everything I want? How do I go about making a big change and do I have what it takes?
I can help you:
- Understand your own version of success, meaning and purpose to help you make effective decisions
- Prioritise time with your family and friends, make time for self-care and fulfilling activities
- Work through successful career and role changes that balance different needs
I create an optimal coaching environment using my natural presence, empathy and incisive questioning; this enables people to drive their own change, often on a fundamental level.
Results for clients:
I have experienced a massive energy shift: the only way I can describe it is as though I had been carrying an extremely heavy rock on my back. With Pauline's help I put that rock down and detonated it!
Over the course of our sessions, Pauline helped me to find and bring out the best in myself through her thought-provoking prompts, challenging questions and insightful observations; delivered in such a considered and non-judgemental way. I finished with a much stronger sense of what my purpose is, where I find fulfilment and the strengths I have to offer.
Read more success stories: https://www.paulinemcnulty.com/success-stories/
You can book a virtual coffee here: https://calendly.com/paulinemcnulty/virtual-coffee or email me to arrange a time to chat.
Training, qualifications & experience
I enable Sustainable Success for people and organisations. My portfolio draws upon on my executive-level leadership experience that spans transformational change, risk and assurance.
I am a qualified Transformational Coach, with the Animas Centre for Coaching, which is an ICF accredited diploma. Other qualifications include:
- Change Practitioner, Prosci
- Associate Chartered Accountant, ICAEW
- BSc (Hons) Computer Science, First Class
Areas of coaching I deal with
You can book a virtual coffee to discuss your needs and investment here: https://calendly.com/paulinemcnulty/virtual-coffee or you can email me to arrange a complimentary consultation call.