Paul Berry - Human Performance Science
I am an Executive coach and Performance Psychologist.
Areas I focus on:
- Developing more robust confidence and motivation.
- Making difficult decisions.
- Finding meaning in life.
- Transitioning into leadership positions
- Improving relationship dynamics.
- Anger management, coping with stress and developing resilience
I have worked with MET police officers, RAF fighter-pilots, hedge fund managers, senior leaders in the banking and consulting industries, as well as students.
My coaching style is challenging and supportive. I am 'on your side' and work collaboratively with you to achieve your reality. But sometimes I will ask questions that aim to help you discover how you hold yourself back.
I hold a Masters degree, with Distinction, in Coaching, have produced academic research into expertise in coaching and have featured in the press:
To help you decide who the correct coach is for you, feel free to contact me via email or phone. I offer a complimentary 45 minute chat where we can discuss how I work, your coaching goals, and explore if it would be beneficial to work together.
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA (Distinction) Coaching and Mentoring Practice
- MSc Performance Psychology
- Primary Certificate in Stress Coaching
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Mindfulness in Schools Project Teacher
- Certificate in Coaching
- MSc Investment Analysis
Areas of coaching we deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
CFA coaching: I offer a systematic coaching programme for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exams.
6 sessions over 3 months
Fee includes unlimited email / phone support