I work with ambitious 30 and 40 year olds who feel that fear controls them in some way, and that a lack of confidence prevents them from optimising their lives.
I work with clients to transform their relationship with their confidence, fears & anxieties.
A transformation that means:
- Better relationships - with oneself and others
- A greater ability to tolerate unpleasant feelings
- Developing a mindset that promotes a more rewarding life
- A more robust confidence in any given situation that would have previously been paralysing
To that end, my coaching engagements last for 6 months and can be considered to be a relationship where I am always available, rather than only a set number of sessions
Training, qualifications & experience
- MA (Distinction) Coaching and Mentoring Practice.
- MSc Performance Psychology
- Primary Certificate in Stress Coaching
- Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- Mindfulness in Schools Project Teacher
- Certificate in Coaching
- MSc Investment Analysis
Areas of coaching we deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
CFA coaching: I offer a systematic coaching programme for the Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) exams:
Free initial telephone or online session
My coaching is a 6 month relationship.
Investment: £3,700 + VAT
Generally Monday - Friday. Available after work.