Being happy is a choice, make Yours!
ORC offers services for your needs and requests. Thus, many benefits and realising its potential for being able to help people to overcome stress, cope better and achieve what they really want.
Make Your right decision today!
Services: Life Coaching, Education & Career Coaching, Study & Exam Coaching, Hypnotherapy, Mentoring and NLP.
Member of the British Association of Therapeutic Hypnotists & NLP practitioners (BAThH), National Guild of Hypnotists, Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC), ICF Global and UK and Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), (AMInstLM).
Training, qualifications & experience
Memberships, Certifications and Other Qualifications:
- British Association of Therapeutic Hypnotists & NLP practitioners (BAThH)
National Guild of Hypnotists
- Complementary & Natural Healthcare Council (CNHC)
- Institute of Leadership & Management (ILM), Associate Member (AMInstLM)
- ICF Global and UK
- Licensed Practitioner of NLP, Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming by Richard Bandler
- Certified Hypnotherapist, National Guild of Hypnotists
- ICF Professional Coach, ICF International Coaching Federation
- DBS certificate No: 001 695 657 064
Areas of coaching we deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Fear of flying
- Panic attacks
- Weight loss
- Quit smoking
- Food addiction
- Gambling addiction
- Sleep disorders
- Eating disorders
- Pain management
- Low self-confidence
- Obsessions and compulsions
- Post-traumatic stress disorder (ptsd)
- Relationship issues
- Anger management
- Low self-esteem
- Public speaking
- Exam stress
Initial Consultation: free of charge
Pupil: £35 per session (max 2 hours)
Student: £50 per session (max 2 hours)
Adult: £100 per session (max 2 hours) 3-5 sessions %5 discount: £95 per session. 6-10 sessions %10 discount: £90 per session. 11-20 sessions %20 discount: £80 per session.
7/24 Executive Service: £2500 p/m
For corporate clients, we are happy to provide exclusive, project or agreement based offers.
Low-income clients, are catered, for so please get in touch if you do not feel that you would be able to afford the fee.
*The copy of the Student Card must be provided before the first session.
*For clients aged under 16, parental or guardian written consent is obtained prior to the treatment/activity.
Location: ORC has a perfect location in North Oxford, Oxford's most popular and beautiful area, close to the bus stops within easy travelling distance.
Parking: free parking available