Nikki Welch ~ Qualified, Experienced and Enthusiastic Life Coach
Hi, I'm Nikki, and I am here to help you to gain clarity, improve confidence and achieve change in the areas of life that really matter to you.
You will be in the driving seat of your sessions at all times, I will be focusing your attention and motivating you to execute well-planned actions to enable you to gain a clear vision of where you're going and how you're going to get there. I offer packages which fall under one of the two following formats:
- Results focused coaching: A results-focused package is about delivering a specific result in a specified amount of time. Each session is highly organised and planned out to ensure actions are clear and specific to facilitate the client to reach their goal. This format can help with career changes and promotions, changes in life circumstances, or simply to get out of a ‘rut’ when in need of motivation and inspiration to move forwards.
- Ongoing results and clarity coaching: These sessions are typically used by clients to enable them to think clearly and logically about work, projects and life in general. Clients use these regular sessions to thrash out ideas and concerns to a non-judgemental, confidential sounding board; the coach. Clients enjoy and benefit from headspace and dedicated time to process thoughts and concerns to enable them to make specific and motivational plans to move forwards.
Although these are the two main formats of coaching, sessions are client driven and bespoke to your wants and needs. As your coach, I will ask questions to promote clear thinking, logic and exploration of new and possible ideas.
The coaching sessions are dedicated 'you' time in which I will help you unpick your main goal or aim, explore options and create action plans to move forwards in a motivated and efficient manner. It is important to have an idea of what you would like to achieve from the start of the sessions so we can work together to help you to achieve your desired outcomes in the most efficient and effective way.
What can I help you with?
- Next steps and life choices - taking ideas and plans to the 'doing' stage
- Career coaching - crossroads - redundancy – new business or career venture – seeking promotion - return to work
- Work:life balance and well-being - you time - having a sounding board to help clear 'the fog' - pressing the 'reset button'
- Confidence/Resilience - equip yourself with the confidence/resilience tool kit
I provide my clients with a non-judgemental and encouraging approach. My clients will be accountable for setting challenging, yet achievable, well thought-out actions to move them closer to making change.
To book a free 15 minute enquiry call, please get in touch.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Qualified, experienced and enthusiastic Life Coach
- Teacher and mentor
- Qualified teacher (since 2004)
- Certificate in Resilience Coaching
- Certificate in Confidence Coaching
- DISC Practitioner
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education
- BSc degree in Sports Science
- Wellbeing Officer
- Paediatric First aid
- YoungMinds training in Anxiety Disorders
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Youth (U16) coaching
Does your child need help with confidence, resilience or social skills? I can work with your child to provide them with tools and techniques for surviving and thriving in their busy, socially and academically demanding lives.
Free, no-obligation 15 minute enquiry call to establish if:
(a) Coaching is the right pathway for you
(b) I am the right coach for you
(c) Package and price details
I also offer coaching for resilience and confidence that can form part of your coaching sessions if required. To find out more about prices and packages on offer, or to book a free 15 minute enquiry call, please get in touch.
Please contact me for availability, currently due to Covid-19 I am operating meetings via zoom.