Nikki aims to provide clients with personalised, inspiring and enthusiastic coaching to explore goals, create achievable action plans and facilitate change. Life coaching with Nikki will provide you with the headspace, challenge and clarity to make clear plans to move forwards.
YOUR LIFE - YOUR CHOICES - YOUR COACH
NW Performance is run by Nikki Welch; Qualified Life coach and Teacher of 15+ years.
Although Life Coaching with Nikki is varied and can cover most topics, Nikki specialises in the following areas;
- Confidence & resilience - new stage in your life - new job/role – exams – interviews - return to work - social skill development
- Life choices: confidential & non-judgemental coaching to explore different pathways and make plans to gain clarity, focus and or make changes
- Career coaching: crossroads/redundancy – new business or career venture – seeking promotion - return to work
- U25's Coaching: The U25' s coaching package differs slightly as Nikki will offer ideas (if necessary) and help you to explore them more with a view to take action, or dismiss them and move on. The U25's sessions could be described as more of a 'hand holding' process rather than you coming up with all the ideas.
Common U25's topics include: Life choices, career pathways, study options, university and confidence.
With all coaching, Nikki will ensure you are "In the driving seat" of your life.
To find out more check out https://www.nwperformance.co.uk/
Training, qualifications & experience
- Fully qualified Life Coach
- Qualified teacher (since 2004)
- Certificate in Resilience Coaching
- Certificate in Confidence Coaching
- DISC Practitioner
- Post Graduate Certificate in Education
- BSc degree in Sports Science
- Wellbeing Officer in School capacity
- Paediatric First aid
- YoungMinds training in Anxiety Disorders
15 years teaching experience in both secondary and primary state and independent schools.
Experienced and enthusiastic Life Coach working successfully with a variety of clients from 16 -70 years old.
Nikki will provide clients with a non-judgemental and encouraging approach. The sessions will help to gain clarity and clients will be accountable for setting challenging, yet achievable, well thought-out actions to move them closer to making change.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
Free, no-obligation 15 minute enquiry call to establish if:
(a) Coaching is the right pathway for you
(b) I am the right coach for you?
"Introduction to coaching offer"
Not sure about coaching but fancy dipping your feet in the water?
Then book a 'one-off' one hour session to find out more and / or work through some small goals for only £50. (Future sessions will be based on package prices.)
1:1 session prices (via Skype or face to face depending on location)
1 x stand alone 60 minute session £75
10% discount applied for package bookings of 4, 6 or 8 one hour sessions.
90 minute focus session £150 (usually booked as a one-off to work through a smaller, clear goal such as preparing for an interview, presentation, job decision etc).
To find out more about prices and packages on offer, or book a no-fee 15 minute enquiry call please get in touch:07812 181894 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Distance is no barrier
Nikki offers coaching face:face (locally) and via Skype if further afield.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|