I'm Nikki, a Positive Psychology Consultant & Senior Accredited Coach. My area of expertise is Psychological Wellbeing and Mental Toughness.
I am currently based in The Isle of Wight & Warwickshire. I offer Executive, Leadership Development Coaching and Personal Development Coaching. Typically my clients are driven senior leaders who are experiencing stress and overwhelm to be more resilient, focused & authentic.
Through the application of a Positive Psychology Coaching framework, I will help enhance their capabilities for tomorrow's challenges.
As an experienced Senior Coach, I help those who
- Would like to set goals and targets
- At a crossroads and not sure what to do next
- Unlock your potential
- Improve your growth mindset
- Improve your resilience
- Would like to improve and understand your confidence levels
- Navigate way around a Senior position
- Gain a better insight leading to better decisions
- Would like to identify your core values
- Improve your strengths and how to utilise them
- To understand how to approach and deal with a difficult situation
- Facing redundancy
- Map out your future
- Understand how to use feedback effectively
- How to deal with sleepless nights and are dreading work
- Manage your time efficiently to deliver successfully
- Find boundaries and create and maintain a good work/life balance
- Discover ways to know yourself better (improve your self-awareness)
- Understand and help ease emotional pain and confusion
- Understand how to build positive relationships
- Encourage you to have a different mindset and help you move to the next level
I believe that we all have the ability to reach our goals/dreams through strength and resilience. I have coached nearly 100 people and will continue to coach people who are stressed and overwhelmed with their current situation.
As my clients put their trust in me I have completed over 500 hours of coaching. I am a Senior Practitioner with EMCC (European Mentoring Coaching Council), a Senior Accredited Coach with the ACCPH and a member of the Association of Coaching. Along side this training I am also currently studying an MSc in Applied Positive Psychology & Coaching Psychology , I am currently writing my dissertation on Mental Toughness and Wellbeing During COVID, this will be completed by Jan 2022.
I am qualified and trained in the following areas:
- BSc (Hons) Psychology - Coventry University
- Qualified Coach & Mentor - Warwick University
- Diploma NLP
- MTQ Accredited licensed practitioner - Psychometric Testing
- Senior Practitioner Coach - EMCC
- MSc Appiled Positive Psychology & Coaching Psychology - Graduate Jan 2022
- 14 years of Business Improvement experience, including coaching leaders in business
I'm passionate about personal and professional development, psychological wellbeing, mental toughness, grit, growth mindset, goals, resilience and strength.
If you're looking for a coach who has a variety of modalities then I am able to help you and able to bring these to the table:
PPC: Positive Psychology Coaching - which covers cognitive behavioural and solution focused approaches below:
MTQ Assessment: A psychometric assessment to test and understand an individuals mental toughness.
SBFC: Solution based focused coaching - Powerful practical and proven strength based approach to positive change.
CBC: Cognitive behavioural coaching - Challenges unhelpful thoughts that may lead to negative emotion.
PPI's: Positive Psychology Interventions - PPI's exercises which are used to test, understand, discover and promote individuals to thrive.
SBC: Strength based coaching: Identifying and focusing on strengths to increase success.
NLP: Neuro Linguistic Programming: Understanding thoughts, feeling, language and behaviour.
TA: Transactional Analysis: Model of people and their relationships and is a system for personal growth.
Positive Psychology Assessments: Assessment that can be used to test an individuals strengths, wellbeing, resilience and much more
For Individuals who would like to transform their life you may be interested in Life coaching I have set up a platform on facebook - The positivity Lounge
This platform is aimed at helping those who would like to achieve their goals and incorporate positivity, resilience, and strength. Please feel free to send me a message or request access.
Training, qualifications & experience
MSc Applied Positive Psychology & Coaching Psychology - Graduate Jan 2022
- BSc Psychology - Coventry University
- Qualified Life Coach - Warwick University
- Senior Practitioner Coach with EMCC (European Mentoring Coaching Council)
- Diploma in NLP
- MTQ Accredited licensed practitioner
- Positive Psychology Strategy
- Business Improvement Strategy
- Transformational Improvement Strategy
- Well Being Strategy
- Leadership Development
- Employee Engagement
- Identify Core Strengths
- Well Being
- Examine Limiting Beliefs
- 12 years of Business Improvement experience
- VIA Character Strengths
Course Booked on for 2022:
- Suicide First Aid Training
- Adult Mental Health First aid Training
I am experienced Senior practitioner accredited through EMCC (European Mentoring Coaching Council) with 6 years Leadership and Development Coaching. I currently have regular Supervisor session as part of my MSc degree.
I have worked in various sectors such as Further Education, Tourism, Manufacturing, Engineering, Logistics, Aerospace, Facility Management and higher Education. Roles have gone from strength to strength from Project Co-Ordinator to Strategic Project Manager through to Transformational Consultant.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
From £120.00 to £6,000.00
Let's start by having a no charge, no obligation introductory call, by phone or online, whichever works best for you. We can then find out what you would like to achieve from working with me and how I can help you. As a Senior Executive Coach costs are all based on transformational programmes between 30 and 90 Days.
All Executive Leadership Coaching in organisations will start from 90 Days up to 12 month
Coaching hours are as follows:
Monday to Friday 07:30 - 20:30
Saturday 10:00 - 12:00
Completion of MSc Applied Positive Psychology & Coaching Psychology
Suicide First Aid Training
Adult Mental Health Training