Nicola Semple - Career Coaching, Confidence, Work-Life Balance, Hybrid Working
- Do you doubt yourself and find yourself in a constant cycle of people pleasing, overhelping and comparing yourself to others?
- Is your mind permanently whirring, questioning whether you’ve made the right decision or wondering what other people think of you?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by the weight of responsibility at work and at home, convinced at some point you are going to drop one of the many plates you are spinning?
- Are you struggling to find the balance between work and home particularly if you are facing the challenges of hybrid working?
Self-doubt, fear of judgment and imposter syndrome can hold back the most talented and capable professionals from carving out a career that brings joy and fulfillment.
Imagine what it would be like to wake up every single day with a sense of deep inner calm and confidence, knowing that you are enough and that you do enough.
• You don’t have to work long hours to prove yourself to other people.
• You can speak up in that meeting because your contribution is indeed valuable and people do want to hear it.
• You don’t have to say yes to every opportunity that comes your way for fear of letting down other people.
• You are allowed to take time out for yourself, doing things that you love and make you feel alive.
Building this inner confidence doesn’t happen overnight but it is possible and you don’t need to have a personality transplant or pretend to be somebody that you are not.
Helping professionals manage their mindset to build this sense of inner confidence through coaching is my area of expertise.
My job is to help you achieve what you want to achieve and be who you want to be. I have no vested interest, no ulterior motive, my one focus is supporting you to achieve the result that you want.
Coaching with me means we are both 100% focused on YOU and what you want to achieve.
My role is to help you learn and rediscover the things you already know. I will challenge you and hold you to account. I will also be your biggest champion and I will believe in you when you don't believe in yourself.
If this sounds like the kind of support that you need then contact me today and let's have an online cuppa together. I can learn more about you, you can better understand how I work and give you the information that you need to decide if we are the right fit.
I am an ICF Trained, Certified Mindset Coach, creator of the You Are Enough Coaching Cards and a passionate self-worth advocate.
I have 20+ years experience spanning corporate and self-employment with the consistent theme of supporting transformation. I began my career as a Business Change Consultant moving into Leadership and Talent Development supporting organisational transformation. Now with my private coaching practice, I support my clients with their own personal transformation.
I am a mum of two with a wealth of experience supporting working parents on their journey to finding career success in a way that works for them and their families.
My approach to coaching is based on the 3Cs:
Clarity: I help my clients to start with the end in mind. We will uncover your key priorities and identify long and short term goals for you to work towards. We will also create a tailored plan to get you from where you are to where you want to be.
Courage: Nothing will change unless you do. I will support you to challenge the beliefs, habits and behaviours that have been holding you back. We will identify the transformation and specific actions required for you to achieve
Compassion: As a coach it is my job to hold you accountable so that you take action. However, things won’t always go according to plan and I believe it is my job to encourage you to show compassion towards yourself and use what you have learned to build strong foundations for the future.
Training, qualifications & experience
A committed lifelong learner I am continuously adding new skills and techniques to my coaching toolkit:
- Certified Mindset Coach
- NLP Practitioner
- NLP Coach
- Timeline Therapy Practitioner
- Hypnosis Practitioner
- Mindset Dimensions Practitioner
- Professional Mindfulness Practitioner
- CIPD Certificate in Personnel and Development
- Level A/B British Psychological Society
- MSc Organisational Behaviour
- BA (Hons) 1st Class International Business and Languages
Currently undertaking an International Coaching Federation programme with the aim of gaining ICF accreditation in early 2022.
I am also a coach support trainer for the Mindset Coach Academy developing the coaches of the future.
Areas of coaching I deal with
From £300.00 to £5,000.00
Free initial telephone or online session
Please get in touch to set up a telephone/Zoom call and I will be able to create a bespoke package and fee structure based on your situation and your needs.
Typically I work with clients over a period of 3-12 months. For clients keen to progress quickly, I can also structure a more intensive VIP experience.
Pricing is based on your bespoke package and can range from £300 to £5000 with payment plans available upon agreement.