- Are you feeling stressed out?
- Are you looking to build confidence in your life and/or your career?
- Do you find yourself struggling to juggle the work and home life balance?
Hi, I'm Nicola and I am a qualified coach. I empower maxed out, unfulfilled clients to achieve the life they want and the balance they need. I've built all the learning from my own personal development journey, professional experience and client breakthroughs into transformational 1:1 coaching.
I specialise in helping my clients to boost confidence, effectively manage stress, and progress in their career through their personal and professional development.
I achieve this by offering bespoke coaching online and over the telephone to clients who have come to me maxed out, unfulfilled, or feeling like they have lost themselves or their purpose. I help them to gain clarity, understand what is important to them and support them to achieve it. I will work with you on having the right energy and balance to be successful in your relationships (as a leader, co-worker, parent, partner, friend, family member) and/or in your business/career.
Being a Mum myself and having had a highly successful 15-year corporate career I am particularly passionate about supporting other mums to achieve the life they want and the balance they need.
You can find out more about me on my website here.
Getting in touch...
I offer a FREE, no-obligation call to ensure that we will work well together and that coaching is right for what you want to achieve (even if you don’t know what you want to achieve just yet!).
Training, qualifications & experience
I hold a Personal Performance Diploma (ICF Accredited) from The Coaching Academy. I am a Member of the Association for Coaching and adhere to their code of ethics. I am passionate about personal development.
- 15 years developing myself and others in the corporate environment
- Happily married for 15 years, with two wonderful children
- Successfully managing to live with Crohn’s disease for over 20 years
- Personal Performance Coaching Diploma (ICF Accredited)
- CIPD Advanced Award in Organisational Development
- First Class BSc Computing Science Degree
- Project Management (PRINCE2)
- Programme Management (MSP)
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
I offer two coaching packages Be Empowered and my signature package Be Fulfilled. If you would like to discuss how you can benefit and which package is most suited to your requirements then: Schedule your free initial chat.
12-week programme designed for clients wanting to take control of their life and make empowered decisions. It is beneficial for those:
- Seeking a promotion
- Struggling to juggle work and home life
- Approaching burnout
- Wanting to fall back in love with their current role/profession
- Looking for a job
- Wanting to improve their health and wellbeing
- Seeking to improve their relationships
And my signature 6-month Be Fulfilled programme which is for clients who want to transform their lives. Suited to those:
- Feeling completely stuck, searching for their purpose
- Wanting to change profession entirely
- Dreaming about, or in the process of, setting up their own business
- Going through a major life transition such as divorce or retirement
- Overcoming a serious illness
- Recovering from burnout
- Wanting to start or grow their families
Life is too short to spend it unhappy x
What my clients say
"Nicola has helped me understand that it is ok to look after myself and take time for me and that what I want and need is important too! As a full-time working Mum with two children I feel like I am constantly juggling and feeling guilty, taking any time for me has always been a big struggle. However I have realised that looking after me and managing my time better and creating a better work life balance, that my children and my husband have benefitted from this too!"
"I found my coaching sessions with Nicola extremely helpful. I had never had the chance to talk so in-depth about my goals and have someone help me to organise my thoughts to achieve them. My business is looking much more organised and I'm working on improving my health from understanding what changes I need in my daily life."
MR, East Sussex
"I went into my coaching sessions not knowing where I wanted to go in my career and when I wanted to achieve this by. I go away from our coaching sessions with a set of goals for the next five years of my life, a way of reaching those goals and a sense of belief that I can achieve whatever I put my mind to. Nicola is an excellent coach and I would highly recommend her sessions to anyone that is looking to set meaningful goals in either their personal or professional life."
For further testimonials please visit my website: https://befulfilled.co.uk/testimonials/