Nicola Codling Dip. Coach, NLP Practitioner
Hello, my name is Nicola, a Life and Empowerment Coach, licensed NLP Practitioner and NHS workforce coach. I will utilise a range of effective tools and techniques, including coaching and NLP, within our sessions together, with each session tailored to deliver your identified outcomes.
I believe in a holistic approach to coaching that addresses the needs of the mind, body and soul, respecting the connection between them and the way in which each one in itself can have a powerful impact on the quality of life you lead.
I coach from the heart and will support and believe in you and all that you set out to achieve on your transformational journey. Alone you can achieve great things, but together we can achieve anything.
Together we will:
- Increase confidence, self-belief and motivation so you can pursue your dreams and live your best life,
- Explore and prioritise what is important to you in your life,
- Gain clarity on what you actually want,
- Identify new and achievable goals that will empower you to move forward,
- Release any fears, phobias or undesirable patterns of behaviour that may be holding you back, overcoming existing barriers which are currently in your way
- Ensure the realisation of your goals and the transformation of your dreams into your reality.
I am a true believer in the innate greatness that exists within each and every human being alive on this planet. For years I lived with a sense that the dreams I imagined in my mind were beyond my reach, but then something changed. I woke up to the truth and the realisation that I hold the power within me to achieve anything and everything that I set my focus too... that anything is possible.
Now that I am truly living as the woman I was born to be, I want to support you to do the same... If I can transform my life then so can you!
Sharing to motivate and inspire self-love so that you can evolve, become your best self and live your dreams! S.M.I.L.E.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Diploma in Coach Training (ADCT) from Thoughtitude (Association for Coaching).
- NLP Practitioner with The Society of Neuro-Linguistic Programming.
- Coach on the coaching register for the East of England NHS workforce.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Limiting Beliefs
- NLP Coaching
- Personal empowerment
Photos & videos
To book your initial FREE 15-minute discovery call, please call me and we will discuss your coaching/NLP needs and how I will best be able to support you.
Coaching sessions are offered as either 1, 3 or 6-month packages depending on your goals, all of which will be discussed on your discovery call. Single sessions are available if required for specific outcomes such as phobias and other circumstances.
Sessions can be held either:
- Face to face in Mistley, Essex
- Online via Skype
- Over the telephone
Like and follow my Facebook Page for daily posts, live tips and tools!
Client reviews can be found on my website, Facebook and Instagram pages.
I have also published a Gratitude Journal available on Amazon - Be Grateful and Smile available at https://www.amazon.co.uk/Be-grateful-smile-heart-journal/dp/1721620524
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|