Are you staying awake at night wondering how your life has ended up the way it has?
Are you feeling stuck and struggling to find a way forward to living the life you want, or even know what you truly want?
Do you feel like your wants, needs and dreams have been forgotten about as you sacrifice yourself for the people around you?
Or are you going through or planning a major life change - possibly even a life overhaul - and would value support and guidance to get you there as quickly and as painlessly as possible?
With a number of competitively priced one-to-one coaching packages available, utilising Transformational Life Coaching tools and techniques, Hypnotherapy, NLP, EFT and Mindfulness...The Mindful Life Coach UK has a solution for you.
Check out my website to see what packages are available and be sure to contact me if you have any questions.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have 20 years experience working with families in a variety of settings including Social Care and Early Intervention, and have now entered the world of Transformational Life Coaching to continue my mission in working with people to consciously create their lives and achieve their goals and dreams and a sense of balance through the art of Mindfulness.
- Psychology BSc – University College London
- Social Work MA – Middlesex University
- Enabling Others and Practice Teaching Postgraduate Diploma – Middlesex University
- Mindfulness Teacher Training Certification – Mindfulness Now
- Life Coaching Certification – NLP Coaching Company
- Clinical Hypnotherapy Certification – NLP Coaching Company
- Neuro-Linguistic Programming Certification – NLP Coaching Company
- Emotional Freedom Technique Certification – NLP Coaching Company
Areas of coaching we deal with
£60.00 per session
£60 for one-off 90min online sessions
Various coaching packages available - see website
Bronze package (3 months) - £650
Silver package (6 months) - £949
Gold package (12 months) - £1800
8 week mindfulness course - £380
Availability as of Jan 2021:
Monday to Friday
10am to 2pm
4pm to 7pm