Neil Bailey - BBA Learning Solutions
Are you stuck? Stuck in a place you don't want to be? Stuck in a way of thinking that you wish you could change? Feeling lost or out of place? Or maybe you have an idea what you want to achieve but for some reason you never seem to get round to it.
I offer NLP, Life, Business and Career Coaching to anyone needing to move their life forwards. With 19 years experience in coaching in the personal and corporate environments I can work with you on whatever level you need.
I will work with you to help you identify what you want in life and challenge your thinking so you can put a plan in place to achieve it. After all; a goal without action is simply a hope.
Areas I've supported people with include (but not limited to) careers, trauma and anxiety, exam stress, public speaking, relationship issues, setting up own businesses, transitioning to retirement, working through redundancy.
Training, qualifications & experience
I have 19 years experience in coaching and 15 years working in a learning & development environment.
I am currently a volunteer enterprise mentor for The Princes Trust support young entrepreneurs.
Qualifications include: NLP Master Practitioner, ILM level 7 Executive Coaching and Mentoring, and MBTI step 2.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
How is the coaching programme structured?
All my coaching is done via video calls (remote/virtual), either Skype or Facetime (or alternative programmes if needed). This minimises the travel and impact on your life and allows you to do the sessions in the comfort of your own home.
- Our coaching relationship will begin with a short, free and no obligation chemistry call to chat through what you would like to get from coaching and gives you some time to ask any early questions you might have for me.
- Once this call is done then it's up to you whether you feel I'm a good fit for you as your coach. This is important for choosing any coach or therapist.
- If you decide to go ahead with the coaching I'll send you a coaching agreement to sign up to along with an invoice for the first batch of three coaching sessions.
- Once you've returned the agreement and paid the invoice we will agree three dates and times for the sessions and crack on to get you moving.
- In between sessions I will be available for any ongoing support you might need by either text or WhatsApp.
What are the costs?
Fees are £180 (£60 per session) for a set of three virtual coaching sessions. Three sessions are the minimum needed to achieve lasting change.
What will happen during a session?
I will help you identify and obtain your goals. I will use a range of tools and techniques to help you gain clarity on what you want and what could be holding you back. The basis of coaching is that on some level you already have the answers to your problems, we will work together to unlock them. My role won't be to give you lots of advice, but to ask thoughtful questions and challenge your thinking.
Something to be clear on on is that coaching does not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders nor is it a substitute for professional advice by legal, medical, financial, business, or other qualified professionals. Coaching is also not a substitute for any form of medically prescribed or specified services (including psychotherapy, psychology services, therapy or analysis).
What you will be agreeing to:
- Bring an issue or topic to each session to focus on (relevant to coaching).
- Turn off mobile phone, call waiting, pager and other distractions during the session.
- Take full responsibility for your choices and decisions during coaching.
- Let me know if at any time the coaching is not working as desired.
- Be committed to completing agreed upon “homework” established during coaching sessions.
- Provide me with at least 24 hours’ notice of session cancellation or postponement
Georgiana van Kuyk High Value Communications Manager at NSPCC
"Neil coached me for a period of a month or so and helped me develop vital time management skills and navigate a number of tricky situations. His coaching style was very subtle and felt much less like obvious coaching (which I personally can find a bit frustrating). His knowledge of different techniques for time management and prioritisation was vast and allowed me to develop a methodology that worked for me. It gave me a number of options that could adapt to different demands and situations."
Molly Rowan Head of Prospect Development at London Business School
"I worked closely with Neil as a trainer and coach and can recommend him wholeheartedly as both. His natural honesty, compassion and insight make him extremely effective at helping others reach their full potential. After working with him, I felt more confident in myself and more able to capitalise on my strengths; he also helped me develop a fresh perspective on the areas we focused on. As a coach, he excels at close, active listening and his thoughts are well-tailored not just to the situation but the individual. He is unfailingly generous with his time and his approach to what he does. I really hope to work with him again someday."
Stephanie Planchenault IT Project Manager
"Brilliant coach! Ticks all the boxes. Excellent techniques with a real human approach. I feel lucky that Neil was my coach for several months. His support helped me to look at performance and goals in a different way so I could improve my personal achievements. Thank you Neil!"
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||No|