Navjeet Grewal, Business Coach/Executive Coach/ Leadership Coach
The Mind Re-org
Gable End, Curls Lane
07908 594 330
Through coaching I can help you to reassess your approach and unlock your true potential.My way of working is to fully immerse in a client’s situation and integrate my learning and experience to assist my clients achieve their desired goals. I as your coach can help you
- to manage difficult time in Business, anxiety, and stress by supporting and directing your efforts in a positive direction thereby reducing your stress and anxiety
- to manage a difficult boss, annoying colleague, challenging relationships with members of the team.
- Build confidence, motivation and drive to achieve your desired goals.
- To change your career,get clarity on the available options, building on your strengths and confronting the negative thinking.
- with Leadership Development to develop competencies to meet the future challenges by developing self-awareness, systems awareness, social awareness and capability to manage relationships.
- Going through transition in life, supporting the clients in times of instability.
- Performance development coaching, building on the underlying strengths and overcoming the weaknesses.
- Team Coaching to identify common group behaviour, to eliminate gaps in perception to increase effectiveness and understanding within the group.
My style of coaching is very relaxed, fun, very supportive, informative, catalytic and sometimes confronting. Dealing with challenges is not easy but if you are committed to learn, develop, change, and achieve your goals I will provide you all the support to help you stay committed.
Location – I can provide coaching either online or face to face in a public or private location to suit you (charges apply), I am based in Maidenhead, Berkshire but travel to suit my clients.
Duration: No minimum term is required. Sessions can be spaced and tailored according to your needs. Ideally 60 minutes to 90 minutes session once a month but the sessions can also be arranged according what suits you. I also like providing support to my clients between the sessions via e-mails to share their thoughts and progress.
In case coaching is sponsored by your company then contracting and follow on communication can be done accordingly.
Training, qualifications & experience
MA in Psychological Coaching: I have a post-graduate degree in Psychology of Coaching from London Southbank University. This is a level 7, the highest coaching qualification in UK and I have been trained by some of the best psychological coaches in UK.
Group Facilitation Training (Ongoing)- Gestalt Centre, London
MBA, CAM, B.Sc
I am a member of APECS (The Association for Professional Executive Coaching and Supervision) and Association for Coaching.
Experience: I have coached clients at various stages of their work life.
1) Helped clients manage stress and anxiety and build confidence.
2) Worked closely with executives and helping them develop leadership qualities and management skills.
3) Worked with the clients in leadership positions to develop a multi-perspective approach for successful implementation of processes.
4) Worked with the clients to adapt to new roles, to absorb and adapt to change quickly and efficiently.
5) Assisted the clients in personality development and entrepreneurship qualities to progress in their career by building skills for the next-level job position.
6) Worked with the clients to handle major life transitions by assisting them in overcoming their perceived fears and developing realistic options.
Some of my clients work with companies like Augentius UK, Reckitt & Benckiser,UK Mimecast UK, Mphsis UK, NHS, Youth Offending Team, Slough, ACE Drivewise, Sam Cables, India.
Areas of coaching I deal with
I am very flexible with what I charge my clients. I value every client as I learn so much from coaching and helping the client. Every client is different and brings their unique circumstances so I prefer to have an initial telephone conversation with you to discuss your needs. I offer two free 60 minutes sessions to new clients. First free session is for me and you to get familiar with each other and to discuss the approach that best suits you. The second session is also free as I feel that the new clients need to feel comfortable and satisfied with their choice before they commit to coaching. We then together decide on how many sessions you would need to get the desired results. It is you who will make the changes and if you are fully committed to putting in the effort then I will provide you with all the support to help you stay committed.
I focus on helping the client to develop an inner-self which is stronger than the mind to bring in long-lasting change. I integrate existential philosophy, psychological theories, gestalt, neuroscience and mindfulness in my coaching model to help my clients.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I can provide you sessions any day any time depending on what suits you.