Nathalie Sullivan - Clutter Clearing Coach & Professional Organiser
Declutter your home & mind - Simplify your life and find calm, balance and clarity.
- You’ve worked hard for your achievements but your personal life has been neglected. Your home is not the sanctuary you deserve, you waste energy looking for things you can’t find.
- You often stand in front of your wardrobe, full of clothes, uninspired, thinking you have nothing to wear.
- You have reached a point of change in your life. Be it from your career, relationships or changing home and it feels overwhelming.
Do you feel it is time for a change? Would love to get started and to find support?
I would be honoured to help you on your journey to a more balanced calming and fulfilling life.
My name is Nathalie, I am a certified life coach and professional organiser. I am passionate about helping women declutter their mind, their homes and their lives.
I combine my skills as a life coach and professional organiser through sessions tailored to your specific situation and needs.
During our time together I will help you get crystal clear on which area of your life will most benefit from the magic of decluttering first and you might be surprised by the amazing benefits this will bring into your life.
If you would like to know more about my services and schedule a discovery call with me, I would love you to get in touch via the contact form on my website. https://www.declutteredmind.co.uk.
I look forward to hearing from you and to getting to know you!
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a certified coach, trained with the Pure Coaching Academy. I have been coaching in London for the past three years, coaching individuals. My professional development is ongoing and I regularly invest in myself to expand my knowledge and grow my skills.
Qualifications and training:
- Life Coaching Diploma (Pure Coaching Academy)
- Neuro Linguistic Practitioner Qualification (Quest Institute)
- I trained with APDO (Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers)
International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring
The IAPC&M is an independent not-for-profit organisation, run by coaches and mentors for the benefit of coaches, mentors and training providers around the world.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Time management
- Work-life balance
Free initial online session
My sessions are tailored to suit your specific situation and needs.
- I offer a complimentary online discovery call to get to know each other, discuss the type of coaching you are looking for and see how I may be able to support you.
- Sessions are conducted via Zoom or Skype.
- Coaching fees: further details about my packages are available on my website
Monday 8am - 12pm
Wednesday 8am - 8pm
Friday 8am - 8pm
Saturday: 8am – 4pm
I offer sessions sessions up to 8pm on Wednesday and Friday.
On Saturday: from 8am to 4pm
- For over a decade, I have organised the busy lives of executives and creative entrepreneurs on both a business and personal level.
- Over time I realised I hadn’t paid much attention to my own personal life. I had neither the tools nor the clarity to maintain harmonious habits that would provide me with a healthy work-life balance and a calming home. I started to feel how my home environment was affecting my wellbeing and my clarity of thought.
- I knew I should feel happier and more fulfilled. I began to study hypnotherapy, NLP, life-coaching, and fashion styling.
- I discovered the benefits of decluttering through hiring a personal stylist. This session inspired me to not only edit my wardrobe, but to also re-organise my home and life. It felt so good that I then became naturally drawn to help my family and friends experience this too, being their best cheerleader along the way as we together created a beautiful and rejuvenating space in their home.
The magic of decluttering changed my life on a deep level I didn't expect. It created space, calm, alignment, positive energy, brought new opportunities into my life and a career I am passionate about! I hope you experience this magic too and I would be honoured to support you on your journey.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any queries!
I look forward to hearing from you.