LIFESTYLE COACHING HOME DECLUTTERING & ORGANISING - WARDROBE EDIT - TIME MANAGEMENT
Do you feel it is time for a change?
Your home is not the sanctuary you deserve, you waste energy looking for things you can’t find.
You often stand in front of your wardrobe, full of clothes, uninspired, thinking you have nothing to wear.
You have reached a point of change in your life. Be it from your career, relationships or changing home and it feels overwhelming?
You now feel ready to create more space and time for what matters most to you!
I have been there and on the other side. I would love to support you on your journey.
I can help you find more time, calm and clarity through lifestyle coaching decluttering and organising. On this journey you will feel empowered and aligned as you let go of what no longer serves you, lighter and more serene as you discover processes to simplify your life.
I combine my skills as a coach and professional organiser through sessions tailored to your specific situation and needs.
Decluttering has changed my life on a level I didn't expect and it is today my passion and purpose to help my clients experience this magic too!
If you would like to know more about my services and schedule a free discovery call with me, I would love you to get in touch via the contact form on my website. https://www.declutteredmind.co.uk.
You can also leave me a message on my mobile if you prefer.
I look forward to hearing from you!
07754 098 058
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a certified coach, trained with the Pure Coaching Academy. I have been coaching in London for the past three years, coaching individuals. My professional development is ongoing and I regularly invest in myself to expand my knowledge and grow my skills.
Qualifications and training:
- Life Coaching Diploma (Pure Coaching Academy)
- Neuro Linguistic Practitioner Qualification (Quest Institute)
- I trained with APDO (Association of Professional Declutterers and Organisers)
"Nathalie has a lovely sweet and professional approach, making it comfortable to open up about anything. She listens with intent and really helps to find clarity of the matter with you. Her techniques and coaching style has helped me gain confidence and a way forward in life. Really glad to have met Nathalie". A. D.
"I selected Nathalie to be my coach as she has a friendly and open approach. Some of the questions she asked did challenge me to think about things in a different way or ask myself why I had adopted a certain way of thinking. when you ask yourself why you feel a certain way, you open yourself up to changes in your life. Nathalie provides a safe space where change is possible and actively encouraged where desired and necessary. I cannot thank Nathalie enough! " Deborah V.
" I had coaching sessions with Nathalie whilst learning to drive. The sessions were informative / thought-provoking and personal where they could involve anything from NLP to creating mind maps. She was extremely flexible with her schedule. I would highly recommend Nathalie as it is down to her that I now have the confidence to drive! Lauren. P.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Time management
- Work-life balance
Free initial online session
My sessions are tailored to suit your specific situation and needs.
- I offer a complimentary online discovery call to get to know each other, discuss the type of coaching you are looking for and see how I may be able to support you.
- Sessions are conducted via Zoom or Skype.
- Coaching fees: further details about my packages are available on my website
Monday 8am - 12pm
Wednesday 8am - 8pm
Friday 8am - 8pm
Saturday: 8am – 4pm
I offer sessions sessions up to 8pm on Wednesday and Friday.
On Saturday: from 8am to 4pm
- For over a decade, I have organised the busy lives of executives and creative entrepreneurs on both a business and personal level.
- Over time I realised I hadn’t paid much attention to my own personal life. I had neither the tools nor the clarity to maintain harmonious habits that would provide me with a healthy work-life balance and a calming home. I started to feel how my home environment was affecting my wellbeing and my clarity of thought.
- I knew I should feel happier and more fulfilled. I began to study hypnotherapy, NLP, life-coaching, and fashion styling.
- I discovered the benefits of decluttering through hiring a personal stylist. This session inspired me to not only edit my wardrobe, but to also re-organise my home and life. It felt so good that I then became naturally drawn to help my family and friends experience this too, being their best cheerleader along the way as we together created a beautiful and rejuvenating space in their home.
The magic of decluttering changed my life on a deep level I didn't expect. It created space, calm, alignment, positive energy, brought new opportunities into my life and a career I am passionate about! I hope you experience this magic too and I would be honoured to support you on your journey.
Don't hesitate to contact me if you have any queries!
I look forward to hearing from you.