166 Pontygwindy Road
178A Whitchurch Road
Have you had enough of feeling less than your best?
Do you want to find the resources to achieve greater balance, happiness and fulfilment?
I am a qualified life coach and counsellor, offering therapeutic life coaching. It is my belief that with the right tools and an empathetic and supportive coach behind you, everyone can achieve the gift of balance, fulfilment and joy in their life.
Therapeutic Life Coaching gives space for empathy and understanding, as well as being proactive, empowering clients to believe in themselves again. I use a range of tools to help identify where you can make meaningful changes in your life.
My skills set include:
- Motivational Interviewing
- Cognitive Behavioural Therapy
- Affirmations and Positive thinking
- Psychodynamic therapy
Training, qualifications & experience
I have run my own private practice in Life Coaching and Counselling since September 2014, and have thousands of hours of experience working with clients struggling with a wide range of issues, from low self esteem and low confidence, to issues around procrastination, managing difficult emotions, work life balance, assertiveness and poor health.
- Level 7 Diploma in Life Coaching - Accredited by the International Authority for Professional Coaching and Mentoring
- Post Graduate Diploma in Integrative Counselling - Accredited by the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- BSc (Hons) Psychology - The Open University
- Association for Coaching
- British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
- Coaching branch of the British Association for Counselling and Psychotherapy
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Areas I can help you with:
- Personal Development
- Low mood
- Managing Stress
- Work life balance
- Difficult relationships
- Procrastination and making decisions
- Coping with poor health
- Understanding mental health challenges.
1.5 hour initial session (includes written report that is emailed to you) - £130
Follow up sessions - £60
Set of 4 sessions booked in advance - £220
Coming to see a life coach can be a daunting experience at first.
In your initial session, we will get to know each other, explore your background, and work collaboratively to understand the difficulties you are facing better, and put in place a positive action plan for the future.
Follow up session last for 50 minutes and are focused on exploring particular challenges that you found difficult, and to assess progress.
There is no committment to stay in this process, and regular reviews of goals means that we always stay focused on the areas that are important to you.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Saturday daytime Monday and Tuesday evening