Monika Kaszubowska Transformational Coach
My name is Monika and I have always been passionate about personal and professional development.
I believe that we all as human beings get easily stuck in our old habits, follow the same thought patterns and don’t often realise the opportunities we may have around us.
As a Transformational Coach, I give my clients an opportunity to break this vicious circle, step out of their comfort zone and explore what happens.
My mission is to support everyone who would like to live up to their potential to feel empowered, get a clarity and take actions.
I work with private clients and organisations.
How do I know that Transformational Life Coaching is for me?
- Are you feeling stuck in your life and cannot find a way forward?
- Do you feel that there is more to life that what you have right now?
- Do you want to get a clarity about your future?
- Do you know what you want to achieve, but don’t know how to get there?
- Do you feel that there is something holding you back from taking actions?
- Do you always wonder what others may think of you and your decisions?
How do I know that Transformational Career Coaching is for me?
- Are you feeling stuck in your current role?
- Do you feel that there is no further progression for you in the company?
- Are you looking to make a career transition?
- Do you want to return to work after a long break?
- Are you struggling to get up to work every morning?
- Do you get anxious about thinking of work?
- Do you want to build good relationships with your boss/ colleagues?
- Do you feel overwhelmed by your workload?
If you can answer YES to some of these questions, then please get in touch to schedule a free consultation.
Training, qualifications & experience
- I have worked as a Workplace Coach at the University of Oxford.
- I currently provide 1:1 careers advice sessions for the OU Newcomers' Club.
- I have done over 100 hours of coaching so far and I am working towards the ICF accreditation.
- ICF Accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching, Animas Centre for Coaching in London, 2018.
- Master's degree in HR Management, Nicolaus Copernicus University, Poland, 2012.
- Bachelor's degree in Sociology, University of Economy, Poland, 2009.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Confidence and self-esteem
- Stress and anxiety
- Life purpose
- Relationships and communication
- Fulfilment in life
- Work-life balance
- Career progression
- Career change
- Job satisfaction
- Work performance
- Time management
- Return to work after a career break
- Professional relationships
- Identity in a working environment
- Skills and competencies
£60 per session. I also offer a package of 6 sessions with a 20% discount.
What is next? I offer a free 30-45 min consultation when I can tell you a bit more about what I do and make sure that we are both happy to work together. Please give me a call or email.
What my clients say about me:
Monika Kaszubowska has been a valued member of our network of internal coaches at Oxford University. Monika is a dedicated, enthusiastic and thoughtful coach. She uses supervision effectively to share experiences, reflect and gain insights and I have found her to be very open to new ideas and techniques to continually develop her practice. She is a generous and skilled coach practitioner who is always ready to contribute time, ideas and experiences to support others’ development.
Anna, Professional Development Adviser, Oxford
Monika’s coaching enabled me to take a positive attitude to change within the institution. As a coach, she listened and questioned in a positive and supportive way, enabling me to see the paths that I could take to work better with colleagues and to be a better leader for my team.
Project Coordinator, Oxford
I came to Monika a bit overwhelmed with my head full of things I wanted to change in my life. Monika provided a space for me to stop and clarify my situation and reflect on thinking. She also had a miraculous way of helping me to see and approach a very important issues that have been holding me back in a different way. Coming to the end of our coaching process I am moving forward with confidence to put positive changes in place. I would highly recommend Monika to all. Thank you!I would highly recommend Monika to all. She has a wonderful personality and very easy to open up to. Thank you so much Monika. I found the sessions amazing!She has a wonderful personality and very easy to open up to. Thank you so much Monika. I found the sessions amazing!
Monika, Learning & Development Adviser, London
I’m very glad that I had the opportunity to be coached by Monika who helped me to clarify my long-term personal and career objectives and to become more conscious about my own decision making mechanism. Monika is incredibly knowledgeable and enthusiastic about what she does and she knows how to motivate you to push yourself that little bit further while creating a trusting and uplifting environment for the discussion. After each session I felt energised and more driven. I’m very grateful for her help encouraging me to face challenges and determine long-term actions which can bring me closer to my objectives.
Erika, Senior Project Assistant, Oxford
Monika is a great coach and really knows her stuff. She is great at listening and really hearing what the client is trying to say. She also knows which are the best models or methods to use in a particular session to get the best from the client. She is also great at summing up and finishing a session on a positive note. She also always sends the sum up and actions we have agreed on for the next week which for me is great otherwise if I were writing them I would be distracted from my session.
Philippa, HR Administrator, Oxford
I have never worked with a coach before and my first experience with Monika was great. She helped me a lot leading me in the right direction so I could overcome issues. She is a great coach!
Grace, Digital Projects Manager, Paris
Monika not only is passionate about what she does but also she is a tremendous professional coach and a people focused person. I am pleased to have been coached by Monika. I´d strongly recommend her to anyone who is going through changes in their personal and work life. Thank you for all your help, Monika.
Rocio, Senior Marketing Executive, Abingdon
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Saturday, 8:00am to 8:00pm