Mo Barrie - Business Growth Strategist at Highwoods & Associates
We want to support you by helping you extract maximum value at every single stage. We will dedicate time and resource, supporting you to grow your business while maintaining stability. It’s a high-quality strategic planning and implementation support package for where you are now and where you want to be.
You know your business has more potential and you really want to put business strategies in place, but you don’t know where to start. Or maybe you’ve already enjoyed some business growth, and you know you have the potential for more. But now you need some support to make sure you maintain your momentum and your stability as you solidify your business and personal goals. We will help you put the systems in place to move towards the next level. This carefully planned service will put you right on track.
For a fixed investment, we will kick start the 1-2-1 coaching sessions with:
- Deciding and review what you want to achieve
- Develop a plan of action
- Measuring how well you actually perform each month
- Analyse and develop a performance improvement plan
- Focus on specific ad hoc issues
- Alignment sessions
- Unlimited support via email
What does 1-2-1 Coaching entail?
- To ensure success, we break down your goals into 90-day blocks and conduct bespoke 1-2-1 coaching sessions to ensure you are making tangible progress towards them.
- We make sure these are aligned with your longer-term vision for the business and make you accountable for keeping on track.
All programmes include:
- 1-2-1 Coaching Session – Up to 2 hours conducted in person, on the phone or video call
- Homework Critique – reviewing goals, recruitment plans, company culture and vision, time mastery and anything else that’s relevant
- Accountability Call – Quick check-in between sessions to check you're implementing actions and to address any challenges
- Email/phone support between sessions
- Templates and tools to help with key business activities
- An absolute commitment and passion to coach you towards your stated goals and hold you accountable for taking action to achieve them
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certified Accountants
- Business Growth Expert
- Entrepreneurship and Business Life Coach Certification
Member organisations *
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching we deal with
Investment in Coaching and Your Results
- Our goal always is to achieve a positive return on investment so the programme pays for itself.
- No commitment, you have your coach for as little or as long as you choose – just as long as you see value in it. 121 clients stay on average 28 months.
- Free Initial consultation via Video Call or In-Person
- Fees would be outlined at the meeting.
Why every business needs a business coach:
The purpose of a business coach
Having a business coach is not a gratuitous luxury. It is a must-have necessity in every business.
One of the primary roles of a business coach is financial planning. As your business grows, the chances are that you will witness sustained income streams that might be overwhelming and can even mislead you to think that you have finally become successful. This is the time most entrepreneurs will start indulging in luxury purchases and expensive holiday vacations that eat into the business’ core capital. However, if you have a business coach by your side, they will make sure that you stay sober. Your business coach is your roadmap to attaining your pinnacle.
How business coaching can help you expand your business:
Focus: One of the ways a business coach can help you grow your business is by making you focus. A good business coach helps you to de-congest your mind and put everything into perspective by arranging expectations, goals, and targets, as well as aligning those goals to the available resources for the growth and development of your business.
Accountability: A business coach will set dates for reviewing the progress that you are making. This enables you to analyse the managerial practices that are working for your new business and those that aren’t. Running a new business without doing regular performance appraisal is tantamount to sailing into high seas without a compass and map.
Problem-solving: An experienced business coach has a vast knowledge base accumulated over decades of doing market or business research. There will always be complex problems and situations in the daily running of your business. These include delayed payments from your debtors, the risk from burglary and fire and shrinking markets, among other things. A business coach will help you with their vast managerial experience to solve such problems.
Developing and implementing a growth plan to help you reach your potential
A business coach will help you and guide you in running your business by enabling you to clarify your business vision and how it fits in with your personal goals. The purpose of a business coach is to take your business from its current position to where you want it to be.
Another vital role of a business coach is to give you an objective answer to your business, reflecting on the actual status of the business, however unpalatable, the reality may seem.
How we could help you reach your goals
No matter the stage that your business is at, you can benefit from a business coach. We can encourage you to work harder, progress faster, and be more accountable. We can give you the tried-and-tested tools and tricks that will ensure your business succeeds. By giving you an outside perspective, we can give you objective ideas and let you choose which ones you want to use.
Don’t be deceived with the hype. Notably, what works best for one business might not necessarily work for you. It is all about identifying your tribe and believing in someone to help you.