Are you experiencing stress induced symptoms? Do you have chronic pain? Are you living with fibromyalgia, M.E. or CFS ?
Would you like to restore your physical and emotional health and wellbeing and live your life with a greater sense of clarity and vitality ?
I am a wellbeing coach and EFT practitioner specialising in supporting and empowering clients on their healing journey from chronic pain and chronic exhaustive health conditions and the prevention of these conditions.
Training, qualifications & experience
- ILM Accredited Wellbeing Coach (member of The Association for Coaching)
- EFT Level 2 Practitioner (member of EFTi)
- SIRPA trained
- FHT Accredited Chrysalis Effect Specialist Practitioner (Distinction)
- Adverse Childhood Experiences and Trauma Informed Practice training with The Chrysalis Effect
- Breathworks Mindfulness Champion
- Cruse Bereavement Support training
- Level 3 Certificate in Counselling Studies
- Positive Psychology Foundations training
Association for Coaching (AC)
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I offer individual coaching sessions for £60 and tailor made packages of 6 sessions for £330 and 10 sessions for £500.
I offer a free 30 minute discovery call to explain how I work. This gives clients the opportunity to ask me any questions and decide if I'm the right person to work with.
I am based in Stroud and offer appointments on zoom or in person in Stroud or Bath.