Michelle Thole IAPC&M Accredited Practitioner Coach (APC)
Are you ready to make a change?
- paralysed by fear, anxiety or indecision?
- feeling stuck or lost?
- frustrated by a lack of progress in your life, career or personal relationships?
You’ve come to the right place....
I have sixteen years experience in personal development and helping people transform their lives in powerful ways. I am a fully accredited life coach with the International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring.
I can teach you impactful mindset habits and techniques to help you present your best self — whether it's for a presentation, a job interview, going on a date, or feeling great so you can be comfortable in the skin you're in.
How Can I Help You?
You can work on ANY aspect of your life during your session. The most sought after topics with my clients are:
- Improving your self confidence & self worth
- Motivation to achieve your goals
- Improving relationships and connections
- Work/Life Balance
- Develop a deep understanding of yourself and why you do things
- Becoming an influential and respected leader
- Having more energy to do the things you love
What Happens During A Coaching Session With Me?
During our coaching sessions, I will ask you questions. These questions will help you to examine your thoughts, beliefs and patterns and explore new ideas and opportunities available to you. These powerful coaching conversations will help you to work out what is holding you back and how you can move forward with ease and clarity to achieve your goals
My coaching style is compassionate and empowering, helping you to step out of your comfort zone with plenty of encouragement and support.
The Next Step...
Let's work together to start transforming your life. It's easy to take the next step - press the 'message me' button (top of my profile) and we'll take it from there.
Together, we're going to get your life sorted!
Training, qualifications & experience
I have sixteen years of personal development experience and many happy private and corporate clients.
- Fully accredited life coach with the International Authority for Professional Coaching and Mentoring
- Ten years’ experience delivering workplace workshops to drive engagement, collaboration, culture change and team work. Companies including London Zoo, American Express, British Gas, Metro Bank
- Experienced vocal coach, working with individuals to develop stage presence and self expression through voice
International Authority for Professional Coaching & Mentoring
The IAPC&M is an independent not-for-profit organisation, run by coaches and mentors for the benefit of coaches, mentors and training providers around the world.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Presentation Coaching
- Leadership Coaching
- Values and Team Culture
- Emotional Intelligence
- Resilience Coaching
- Mindset Coaching
- Stage Fright
- Public Speaking Techniques
- Vocal Coaching
Booking Your Coaching Sessions:
- Start Here >>> Initial session is £97 Message Me >>> Click the blue button and book your session today.
- After that, upgrade >>> Packages start from £547
-Telephone coaching is available in the U.K only.
-Coaching is available internationally via video call
-Face to face coaching is an option location dependant and with coaching packages only
"When I started my coaching I didn’t really know what to expect, now I can describe it in one word - amazing. Michelle has a magical way of making you feel comfortable talking about your life. A guidance that makes you feel stronger and able to fulfil your dreams and deal with issues in a new way. I feel my emotions release and become instantly lighter. I highly recommend coaching to anyone in this crazy world, where sometimes we forget who we really are and what we want to be." ~Fabiola Fersura ~ Reiki Healer
"Michelle is one of the most positive individuals I have ever met. Choosing her as my life coach was one of the best decisions I've made! If you’re at a point in your life where you feel like you’re struggling with motivation, achieving your goals, or simply just in debt, and don’t know what to do about it, then Michelle is the lady you need in your life! She will make you see things in a different light, she will give you so much motivation and belief, she will never push you or make you feel uncomfortable. I highly recommend Michelle as a life coach" ~ Rebecca Corbin ~ Personal Trainer
"Michelle’s skills as a life coach have strengthened, enhanced, stretched and challenged the way I live my life. She has an innate sense of getting to the crux of an issue or thought pattern and, more importantly, asks the right questions and gives the right provocations to help me find those answers for myself." ~ Simone Walker ~ Actress