I work with executive clients, individuals and teams.My coaching approach focuses on results for effective personal and business performance through personal development, exploring long term effects on behaviours with the aim being to help clients realise their full potential.
My underpinning core values of authenticity, empathy and integrity inform my way of working with clients.I offer a calm and supportive coaching style using deep listening and focused questioning; The aim is for the client to think for themselves and overcome blocks in achieving their personal and business goals. I work predominantly using the Fusion based model of coaching.
My special areas of interest are:
- Managing transition into new roles/organisations
- Helping leaders to become better managers of people
- Enhancing self-awareness of individuals and groups through coaching & facilitation
- Focusing on promoting strengths rather than fixing weaknesses;
- Working with Charities and Organisations in developing and facilitating integrated workshops.
- Effective time management
- Promote the Fusion coaching model in Schools & Education to aid in improving mind management for staff and pupils.
I am also a qualified integrative counsellor and I hold an accredited diploma in therapeutic life coaching. Along with extensive training in various alternative areas of therapeutic support and development.
I am committed to continuous professional development and receives regular supervision. I am a member of the AICTP (Association of Integrative Coach Therapist Professionals) as well as a registered member of the British association of counsellors & psychotherapists(BACP).
I am a Master trainer in the Fusion Model of integrated coaching.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Fusion Coaching Diploma(accredited) in therapeutic coaching
- Master Trainer in Fusion model of coaching
- Diploma in Integrative counselling
- Certificates 1 - 3 in counselling skills
Currently working with clients in various settings using an integrated coaching model.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Initial free 30 minute consultation to establish and prioritise individual needs.
Pay as you go options - (Skype, Email, Phone, In person)
50 minutes £75.00 per session
2 hour session - £150.00
Individual (Multi booking)
5 week bespoke programme (5 x 50 minutes)
£ 350.00 (paid in advance)
Monthly Coaching pack
Providing regular and ongoing support enabling clients to define and realise professional/personal change. Clients on Monthly plan benefit from a Weekly 50 minute session.
(via Email, Phone, Skype and In Person).
Monthly packages provide discounted rates and are available for a minimum period of three months.
£280 a month.
Bespoke Group Bookings
Full/Half day coaching sessions to accelerate change. Consider a particular issue and/or prepare for a specific event.
Specifically tailored Workshops Start from £299 (price on application).