You've got the answers already inside you - I've got the questions to unlock them. I am passionate about helping you reach your full potential - I'll be there to support you on your journey toward your goals and ambitions.
Here's some of the areas we can work on together:
- exploring your goals for the future so you can plan the life you deserve;
- finding a new job to reinvigorate your career and give you choices;
- deciding on a new career to bring new challenges and opportunities;
- improving self-confidence and self-esteem so you don't hold yourself back anymore;
- developing positive habits to override the voices of doubt before a breakthrough;
- improving communication skills and understanding others to know how you can get the best out of others and reduce conflict;
- applying for a promotion at work to broaden your skills and feeling of achievement;
- becoming a more effective leader by promoting development, understanding your team communication preferences and building productivity;
- starting that business you've always dreamed of but have been held back by something - I'll help you realise just how capable you are; and
- dealing with and managing stress at home or in the workplace so you can feel in control and on top of things.
I'm also certified to run DISC Profiles for clients - this is a powerful and helpful tool that will let you; discover and improve how you communicate; know why you respond to others they way you do; and understand others to reduce conflict. I include a DISC Profile as part of my coaching sessions, at no extra cost.
We're all different - no two coaching sessions are ever the same, it is tailored for you. I'd be delighted to chat about your specific goals and ambitions so we can plan your future.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited by The Coaching Academy following completion of the Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching, awarded Distinction;
- Certified by The Coaching Academy to run DISC Profiles for clients;
- LLB (Hons) Law, University of Law, London;
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Legal Practice, University of Law, London;
- Post-Graduate Diploma in Law, University of Law, London;
- MA (Hons) Geography, University of St Andrews;
- Member of the International Coach Federation;
- Freeman of The City of London.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Please get in touch to discuss the investment in you and your future. I tailor each package depending on your requirements and length of engagement.
I always include a no obligation free consultation where we can explore what you'd like support with. You can also ask me anything to help decide if I'm the right coach for you.
Why did I become a coach?
Three years ago I decided to leave the corporate world in search of greater meaning and purpose in the work I wanted to do. For a few months I was a volunteer for The Woodland Trust, helping plant trees on a large project near my home.
I realised my passion was to work with and help others. This led me to become a carer for people struggling with different stages of dementia, followed by a role as a carer specialising in end-of-life and palliative care.
Working with those at the end of their lives gave me such a change in perspective.
I realised the importance of making the most of our opportunities and not being held back by fear of the unknown.
This led me to coaching, where I re-trained and qualified. I discovered that as a coach, I could work with others to help them reach their full potential and reinvigorate themselves and their lives.