28 Park Place
As a Life Coach with over 20 years' experience as a Mental Health Nurse I can support you to move forward by BEATING STRESS, ANXIETY, AND DEPRESSION.
Head to www.thecoachcollective.co.uk to find out more.
Do you feel…
- You struggle with negative thoughts and their impact on how you feel and behave?
- Your self-esteem and confidence are low and you find it difficult to understand why?
- Overwhelmed, out of control, a life without focus or clarity?
- Guilty and ashamed of how you feel?
- You’re procrastinating but you can’t find the motivation you need to move on?
- The things you do to try and make yourself feel better are making you feel worse?
Do you need someone…
- Who is present and 100% with you in the moment?
- Who is impartial, enabling you to be yourself and feel comfortable with expressing your thoughts and feelings?
- Who acknowledges your challenges and their impact on your life, giving you and your issues validity, and providing you with the opportunity to heal?
- Who allows you to make sense of why you are the way you are and what maintains this?
- To enable you to identify and change your negative thinking patterns?
- To support you to draw your own conclusions, make your own decisions, and create and commit to your plan of action?
Do you want to…
- Understand why you think, feel, and behave the way you do, enabling you to identify and create positive change?
- Let go of automatic negative thoughts and the associated feelings and behaviours?
- Feel responsible and empowered in your decision making?
- Feel happy and comfortable with who you are by becoming your authentic self?
- Feel a renewed sense of confidence in your emotional and physical wellbeing?
- Be able to view yourself and those around you in a more positive light?
“Matt makes you feel at ease and is extremely empathetic. He is more than just a life coach and coupled with his career in mental health, he knew how to let me open up to and feel understood without being judged. He really listened and enabled me to gain a better understanding of why I am the way I am. Matt helped me to accept past events and he empowered me to make changes in my life which have positively impacted me, my family and my career.
Each session was well structured and focused. Matt provided resources and a detailed assessment after each session which helped me to structure my plans and move forward.
Matt’s approach let me reach within and find answers. I now have personal goals, tools and resources to move forward to make the changes I want to make - happiness comes from within!”
HELLO, I’M MATT. I’M A LIFE COACH.
To learn more about how my clients and I achieve balance and success in our lives using life coaching and therapy, please head to my website. Here I also share the story of my journey into Life Coaching, and how I use my Mental Health Nursing experience, tools and techniques to support others.
Depending on the challenge you are experiencing and the changes you want to make, I will work with you either on a session by session basis, or as part of a 3-month programme. Working with me begins with a phone call, an opportunity to explore how you would like coaching to have an impact on your life. We’ll discuss the changes you want to make and the goals you want to achieve. You will gain a greater understanding of the role of coaching, and be in the best position to make a decision about using coaching as the solution to achieve the life you desire and deserve. I will support you in identifying the coaching programme that best suits your needs.
Training, qualifications & experience
I became a life coach following a career of over 20 years as a Mental Health Nurse working initially on an acute psychiatric ward and then predominantly in the community.
My first experience of Life Coaching was as a coaching client following a period of uncertainty and questioning my career path. I was becoming increasingly aware of how my own mental health had become compromised and was affecting my close relationships, yet I was struggling to let go of my identity as a Nurse. I was able to experience first-hand the tools and techniques of coaching, and how they enabled me to change my thinking and make positive steps towards a new life. I worked through my core values and identified how I could use my knowledge and experience in a different role yet maintain a sense of purpose in my career, that of supporting others through their difficult challenges. As a result, I became a Life Coach to support individuals to achieve balance and success in all areas of their life.
- CPD accredited Life Coach
- BA (Hons) Physical Education
- PG Dip Psycho-social Interventions
- Registered Nurse (Mental Health/Diploma in Health)
- HND Business and Finance
- Mindfulness Training for Health Professionals
Andrew Sims Centre
- Compassion Focused Therapy
- CBT for Depression
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Throughout May 2018, I am offering Discovery Calls for free and they can be booked directly here: matt-hemsley-discovery-call.youcanbook.me
My aim is that working with me is as easy as possible and I openly share my prices which are clear and easy to understand.
I offer a 30-minute Discovery Call, which is a single investment of £27 and can be booked online through my website. Your investment is deducted from any subsequent purchase of a coaching session or programme, or refunded if you decide not to invest in coaching with me.
Please visit my website for more details www.thecoachcollective.co.uk
My office is in the heart of Leeds City Centre
The majority of my clients meet with me at my private office in Leeds City Centre. Upon request, face-to-face sessions are available throughout the UK.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
I am available to support my clients Mon 9:00-17:00, Tues, Wed, Thurs 9:00-20:00, Fri 09:00-17:00. I can arrange appointments on Sat/Sun by request via email.