Mathilde Gieling. Dip. Psychosynthesis Life Coaching. Medical Coach.
Life Coaching is about helping you to explore where your potential lies, it helps you to identify the unique part of yourself. The aim of coaching is to gain clarity and awareness around an issue, to see what your options are and what actions can be taken. Coaching is not about analysing the past but focuses on what is happening now and on future possibilities.
I can help you to gain clarity in your life without giving advice. It is an empowering tool to help you make decisions and I will support you in that process. My job is to help you to feel good about yourself.
Some of the benefits of coaching you might experience are:
- an increased sense of direction and focus
- increased sense of purpose and meaning
- an improved ability to relate to others
- increased motivation.
- improved performance at work
We start with an initial interview to get to know each other, this will be followed with 6 sessions usually every other week. You decide what you want to talk about and I will be listening, asking you questions and supporting you. I might ask you some challenging questions to help you gain more insights into your situation or we might just be reflecting on what is happening in your life right now. From there we will look at possible options.
A coaching relationship is based on openness and trust. All sessions are confidential.
Training, qualifications & experience
I did my coaching training at the Institute for Psychosynthesis which is an in-depth professional training within a psycho-spiritual context.
- Diploma in Psychosynthesis Life Coaching (Middlesex University)
- PG Dip. Psychosynthesis Psychology
- Professional Medical Coach (MCI)
- Trained in Strategic Intervention by Anthony Robbins
- Diploma in Occupational Therapy
- I offer Emotional Freedom Technique.
Member of Association of Coaching, which overlooks the ethical framework for good practice.
Areas I specialise in are:
- Medical Coaching, building emotional and mental resilience during a medical crisis or challenge.
- Major life or career changes.
- Self-development, increasing awareness and self-acceptance.
- Relationships in your private or professional life.
Other areas I work with are:
- Family issues, you might find it difficult to relate to your teenage children or other members of your family
- Cultural differences. Have you moved to another country and find it difficult to adjust? I can help you to make the most of the new changes in your life.
- Work-life balance.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Medical coaching, going through a difficult period of illness or finding your health after a serious illness. This approach is aimed to support patients and their family members cope with a medical crisis or a chronic illness. Medical coaching is a goal orientated, short term and pro-active process, it helps to integrate the emotional process of going through a medical crisis with life coaching skills.
Sessions are £60 per hour. Packages are available to fit your needs.
I offer sessions face to face, by phone or Skype.
I also offer sessions in Dutch.