Dr Mat Daniel MMEd PhD MAC
Where will 2020 take you?
I can help you manage the opportunities, decisions and challenges in your life, which leads to you being at your best, thriving, and full of enthusiasm and drive in your career and personal life.
I can help you with
- Values: recognising what you believe to be the greatest importance and the highest priority in life, and developing actions and pathways that enable you to live and work according to your values.
- Strengths: recognising your own strengths and development areas, using your strengths to achieve your goals
- Career decisions: changing careers, taking on new roles, choosing career paths
- Career transitions: new promotion, new rank, new role, new leader
- Professional Development
- Job Interviews
- Thriving as a member of under-represented or minority group
- Resilience including dealing with adversity and building resilience proactively
- Emotional Intelligence: a set of emotional and social skills that collectively establish how we perceive and express ourselves, develop and maintain social relationships, cope with challenges, and use emotional information in an effective and meaningful way. I am certified in the use of EQ-i 2.0, the world’s leading tool for assessing, debriefing and developing emotional and social intelligence.
- Dealing with challenges at work
- Mindset, developing growth mindset
- Interpersonal skills and communication
- Saying No
- Navigating mind traps in a complex world
- Life balance: finding the right balance between professional life and personal life, as well as balance between their different facets (for example clinical and management duties, strategy and operational aspects, family life and time with friends
Training, qualifications & experience
My training relevant to coaching includes:
- Emotional Intelligence EQ-i 2.0 / EQ-i 360 Certification (with Tim Evans at Psysoft)
- Realising Resilience Masterclass (with Hugo Alberts at Positive Psychology)
- Unlocking Emotional Intelligence (with Ilaria Boffa at 6seconds)
- Accredited Certificate in Group Coaching and Facilitation (with Robert Stephenson at Animas)
- Resilience Practitioner Certificate (with Chris Johnstone at College of Wellbeing)
I have 27 years experience in healthcare, including undergraduate and postgraduate medical education, clinical supervision, and mentoring. I have a PhD, a Masters in Medical Education, and have / had leadership roles at University, regional and national level. I undertake research, and collaborate with private sector. I am altruistic and driven by the will to help others, underpinned by my core values of kindness, fairness, and teamwork. My coaching can help you achieve more and become the the best that you can be.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Coaching is an investment into your future. Studies in the organisational context indicate the benefits are at least five times greater than the investment. What would be the cost to you of not being at your best?
The cost of coaching will depend on what you require. This will be discussed in advance. Fees start from £75 per session lasting approximately 90 minutes.
Visit matdaniel.net for further information, to contact me, and to book appointments. Testimonials are also listen on the website.
I am looking forwards to hearing more about you.