Are you wanting to be happier? Are feeling stuck in life and constantly prevaricating? Are you feeling down, fed up worried or stressed? Are you struggling with the demands of life and feeling overwhelmed? I understand as I've been there and so have many of the young people and adults that I work with.
Remember that you're not alone in this journey of life and the season will change. I can help YOU to TRANSFORM your MINDSET and be the BEST VERSION of yourself whilst overcoming self -limiting beliefs which may prevent YOU from achieving your potential and excelling in your personal and professional life.
I am a Mindset Coach, Accredited Cognitive Behaviour Therapist Health & Wellbeing Consultant and Author who delivers proven transformational evidence-based CBT informed mindset coaching and psychotherapy.
I can facilitate you in understanding yourself, building emotional resilience and intelligence whilst achieving your goals. I use mindfulness, CBT, compassion and Acceptance based approaches to facilitate you in sustaining change and achieving your goals.
I understand that you may be struggling to weather the storms of life and business whilst being on the fence but know that you're not alone. I take a solution-focused, non-judgemental, empathic, motivational & goal orientated approach which is GUARANTEED to be transformational in helping you to achieve and sustain your goals.
Book your FREE 20 minute telephone consultation TODAY and see if we're a good fit. https://calendly.com/raphatherapytraining
I'm ready and waiting for you!
Training, qualifications & experience
- CBT Life Coach Certification ( Accredited ) - 2021
- Diploma in Mindfulness based Stress Reduction - 2018
- BABCP Accredited Cognitive behavioural Psychotherapist - 2014 (Membership No. 111071)
- Postgraduate certificate in Cognitive & behavioural Psychotherapies: University of Manchester - 2012
- Postgraduate Certificate in Mental Health
University of Manchester -2005
- BSC Psychology Degree: University of Manchester - 2003
- Association for Coaching - 2021 (Membership ID: 68458966 )
- Expert - Association of personal Injury Lawyers ( APIL)- 2021
- CIPD Affiliate Membership - 2021
Experience (see my LinkedIn profile (Martina Motivator Witter) for my extensive work experience)
- 2014- Present: Rapha Therapy & Training Services: Mindset Coaching for Young People & Adults regarding mindset, confidence, anxiety, depression and personal development.
- 2011-2018: NHS - Cognitive behavioural Psychotherapist, mindset, confidence, anxiety and depression coaching
Association for Coaching (AC)
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Cognitive behavioural coaching from a BABCP Accredited Cognitive behavioural Psychotherapist
£150 per 50 minute session including personalised resources and material to facilitate transformation during and outside of the session.