Marta Ceccato - Business and Marketing Coach
Most people start their own business because they want freedom. But soon the path to entrepreneurship becomes steep and rocky. You have too many things on your plate, and it’s easy for marketing to become the last of your priorities.
Does any of the below sound familiar?
- You want to start or grow your business, but you don’t know where to start from.
- You want to expand your audience and impact more people than ever before, but have trouble finding ideal customers.
- You’re tired of one-size-fits-all, overhyped “secret” solutions.
- Your marketing “plan” is just a list of things you’re trying.
- You’re not sure of “What makes you different?”
- You want to use the best marketing tactics but worry that choosing the wrong ones?
- You're worried your choices will be a waste of time and money.
- You've hired a consultant, only to learn that consultants don’t understand your business.
- You have someone helping you with marketing, but aren’t sure what direction to give them.
- You don’t need more tactics.
What you need is a strategy and a plan that outlines who you’ll speak with, what you’ll say, and the few specific ways you’ll reach them and turn them into paying customers. Wouldn’t it be nice to have clarity and a plan that’s custom to your business? Sometimes you just need an expert who’s been there to give you targeted advice, and I am here to help you.
1. Get Things Done:
I will teach you my step-by-step process to launch and grow a successful business, and share the strategies I’ve used previously with multi-million dollar brands! I will break everything down so it’s simple to understand, customize and implement in your own business, and walk you through exactly how to create an effective step by step plan, even if you have no previous marketing experience. You’ll have someone holding you accountable, so you’ll actually get things done!
2. Get Clarity and Focus:
If you aren’t quite sure what to do, you be pleased to know that you’ll have absolute clarity after working with me, meaning you can cut through the clutter and prioritize what really matters and you’ll know what to do and in what order to do it. I will help you develop a unique strategy designed for you and your business, no disjointed tactics or an over hyped, one-size-fits-all system. Instead, you’ll know what to say and what kind of marketing to do to attract the right customers for you.
3. Save Time and Money:
By spending less time on the wrong marketing tactics and focusing on just the right strategies, it makes you save time and money. You'll know what to ask for when hiring a freelancer and you'll finally have the freedom to do what you want, at work, with family, or just for yourself. After all, isn’t that what you wanted when you started your business?
So if you're ready to take the first step, why not contact me for a free discovery call!
This is a free no-obligation call, and a great way to make sure we’re a good match as in order for us to work together, I need to be able to significantly help you. This will depend on the type of business you’re in, where you’re at on your journey and your goals and current challenges. We will be able to discuss some of these things on the call, allowing me to provide some perspective and fresh ideas. I look forward to hearing from you.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Personal Performance Diploma issued by The Coaching Academy
- Level 7 qualification in strategic management and leadership issued by the Chartered Management Institute (CMI).
- Accredited Provider with the CPD Standards Office
- Member of the International Coaching Federation (ICF)
- Fellow of Chartered Management Institute (CMI)
- Member of Association for Coaching (MAC)
- Mentor with Prince's Trust (www.princes-trust.org.uk)
- Winner of the TechWomen100 Award
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Business coaching
- Marketing coaching
- Leadership and management
- Team management
- Time management
- Online marketing coaching
- Confidence building
- Motivation and empowerment
Photos & videos
I offer a free introductory phone or Skype call (20 mins) to assess your current situation, explore what you want to achieve and determine our primary areas of focus. Following that, we can agree what coaching programme is the best for you.
My coaching programmes range from 3 to 12 months. The actual coaching sessions themselves are 50 minutes. The number of times per month depends on your needs and the coaching package chosen (but will often either be one or two sessions per month.)
All packages come with email support between sessions.
"Marta’s coaching has provided me with the focus and motivation that has allowed me to move forward in the areas of my business that needed attention. Through supportive challenge and time- controlled task setting, Marta has empowered me to take action and get results. Our sessions, though business-like, have been light and enjoyable, with Marta’s passion and enthusiasm for coaching, a vital ingredient in creating, a real sense of possibility for the future." - RL - Results & Change Coach
"Thanks to the session with Marta I gained clarity on many areas of my business. It helped me to calm down, be more focused and clear on my next steps. It helped me to define my niche and my messaging. I received a lot of very useful practical tips on what to improve and how." - Jana Jochmanová - Mindset & Empowerment Coach
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|