Mark Wilkinson - 'Walkoach'
328 Redcatch Road
Walkoach specialises in personal performance, career and wellbeing coaching with an invitation to mix coaching with walking outdoors as 'the bigger the space the bigger the thought'. Our mission is to get you happy in your own skin and performing to your potential.
Coaching is tailored to you whether you want
- ‘Walkoaching’ - easy informal sessions taken on a walk outdoors – ideal for short term goals or day to day support
- Personal Performance Package - 3-6 session programme taking place wherever suits you: indoors, walks outdoors, phone or Skype, (one-off sessions also available).
- more bespoke coaching and wellbeing training
Walkoach has a track record enabling clients to get the the results they seek and has an intuitive, attentive style focusing on making sure any inner journey translates to an outer one too.
To learn more and to arrange a free introductory meeting please contact Walkoach on 07786 638130, email email@example.com or use the Contact Form on the website where you can find out much more about Walkoach and the services we offer.
Walkoch - Develop star potential under actual stars, trees, birds clouds...
Training, qualifications & experience
Training & Qualifications
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching - The Coaching Academy
- Trained in Neuro-Linguisitic-Programming (NLP)
- Trained and experienced facilitator and trainer
- Expert in well being and habits for greater happiness
- Walk leader trained
I've been coaching in a professional capacity since 2012. I set up the national Coaching Network at the Environment Agency where I used to coach staff of all grades on any topic related to work. In May 2013 I staged Bristol's first flash mob coaching event where I organised for a group of professional coaches to offer life coaching to members of the public at random for free to have a positive impact on society. In April 2014 I took voluntary redundancy to start my own coaching business now called www.walkoach.com 'develop star potential under actual stars (trees, birds, clouds...) blending my love of coaching, well being and learning and the natural environment. Outside of work I'm passionate about the outdoors and to introducing people to it. I walk, run, cycle, kayak, wild camp and belong to a number of outdoors clubs. I also enjoy yoga, reading, cooking, film and photography.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
For further information about my services please contact me for an informal chat about your needs.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|