Mark Wilkinson (MAC)
Hi, I'm Mark, a professional coach with my own company, Walkoach.
I specialise in personal performance, career and wellbeing coaching with an invitation to mix coaching with walking outdoors since 'the bigger the space the bigger the thought'. My mission is to get you happy in your own skin and performing to your potential. Sessions will be tailored to you whether you are looking for:
- Easy informal sessions taken on a walk outdoors – ideal for short term goals or day to day support - 'Walkoaching'.
- Personal Performance Package - 3-6 session programme taking place wherever suits you: indoors, walks outdoors, phone or Skype, (one-off sessions also available).
- Bespoke coaching and training including programmes for businesses.
With a track record enabling clients to get the the results they seek, I offer an intuitive, attentive style making sure any inner journey translates to an outer one too. To learn more and to arrange a free introductory meeting please contact me via email or telephone.
You are also welcome to visit my website to find out much more about the services offered.
Walkoch - Develop star potential under actual stars, trees, birds clouds...
Training, qualifications & experience
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching - The Coaching Academy
- Trained in Neuro-Linguisitic-Programming (NLP)
- Trained and experienced facilitator and trainer
- Expert in well being and habits for greater happiness
- Walk leader trained
I've been coaching in a professional capacity since 2012, and set up the national Coaching Network at the Environment Agency where I use to work. I even staged Bristol's first flash mob coaching event in 2013, when I organised a group of professional coaches to offer life coaching to members of the public for free, to help to create a positive impact on society. In 2015 I struck out on my own by founding Walkoach with which I provide coaching and training to members of the public and to organisations.
Coaching is truly a vocation but when I'm not working I purse my passions for the outdoors and to introducing people to it. I walk, run, cycle, kayak, wild camp and belong to a number of outdoors clubs. I also enjoy yoga, reading, cooking, film and photography.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
For more information about my services & fees, please contact me for an informal chat.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Anytime, please call to check availability.