If you seem to have lost enthusiasm for your job, it doesn't challenge you enough or you have a dream you want to pursue, why not seek the guidance of a coach that can help you transform your career or revive it.
I am an accredited Personal Performance Coach dedicated to helping create positive change within people by supporting them to build satisfying and rewarding careers. My specialist areas include career change, personal development, effective communication, confidence and self esteem, and developing positive habits.
Having worked in corporate roles for more than 20 years, I understand the challenges of finding work that's fulfilling and rewarding. My extensive experience provides me with unique insight into multifaceted business challenges, and how to improve performance, work relationship dynamics, and focus career development. I provide my clients with a toolkit of ideas, techniques and resources that leaves them confident and inspired to explore options and re-calibrate their mindset. These tools and techniques will help long after the coaching sessions have finished. My mission is to help people gain clarity and support them to take action that creates lasting and successful change.
I facilitate candid discussions to identify your goals and strengths and help you to find the confidence to develop your career direction in sync with your values and passions. I have a natural talent for encouraging people to sift through concerns and identify realistic solutions that have a positive impact. I bring compassion, curiosity, and intelligence to the coaching process – empowering new thinking in others by helping re-frame their mindset.
We start with a 30-minute free consultation to discuss your goals and expected outcomes, go over my process, and determine if we are a good fit. I offer different packages based on your goals and specific needs, and this includes a discount when you book multiple sessions in advance.
I believe that a fulfilling job can positively influence the other areas of your life so you can live it to the full. Get in touch today, and I look forward to helping you invigorate your career and reach your milestones.
Some of the services I provide;
- Redundancy (outplacement support): mindset, managing change and finding new work.
- CV & LinkedIn optimisation.
- Identifying and developing your skills and strengths.
- Developing your personal brand.
- Building a career plan that helps you do what you want to do, how you want to do it.
- Building confidence, courage and tackling imposter syndrome.
- Finding your purpose, making a difference.
- Illuminating your management and leadership style and strengths.
- Identifying and moving past career blockers.
- Moving into self employment.
Design your career strategy and build your capability.
Discover - Work out what’s really important to you and get clarity.
Grow - Build your confidence, skills and performance to achieve the career and results you want.
Succeed - Create a plan, get organised and make the change.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Accredited Personal Performance Coach and member of the ICF - creating change within people. Over twenty years' experience coaching in management roles, associate Career consultant at Right Management and volunteer coach for the Shaw Trust.
- A distinction Post Graduate Diploma in Organisational Leadership from Oxford University Said Business School – up to date academic thinking and case studies on leadership and organisational success.
- Accredited DISC Personality Preference Tool practitioner. Understanding our preferences for how we work, problem solve and communicate to create more effective relationships with others.
- A former Chartered Surveyor understanding the commercial side of business, how to make decisions and influence. Also a APMG Change Practitioner, Creative Problem facilitator and accredited DISC (personality preference tool) practitioner.
I'm affiliated with Solihull Well Being Clinic and provide face to face coaching from their welcoming facilities. I also run accessible and cost effective group workshops from the Clinic.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Personal development and personal growth.
Making a difference, giving back, finding your purpose.
Your authentic leadership brand and how to build networks.
Improving your communication skills.
Improving stakeholder relationships.
Managing/leading change and complexity.
£85.00 per session
Coaching packages are designed specifically for each of my clients based on their needs and budget. We work together to plan in the right number, length and focus areas of your sessions so you get the most value and are able to see real results.
Support for Individuals
- Private 1-2-1 Coaching - £85 per 60-minute session.
- Private 1-2-1 Coaching – Clarity, Confidence & Change package - £475 – includes initial 120-minute discovery session (with DISC profile) and 4 x 60-minute sessions.
- Kick-start your career – Six-week programme – 3 x 60-minute coaching sessions – focused ‘homework’ activity – support emails and CV/LinkedIn profile support. £325
- DISC preference profile report and 60 minute personal growth coaching £125
- I offer a limited number of concession packages each month for people facing redundancy and experiencing financial hardship with coaching starting from £45 per hour.
Support for Businesses:
- Outplacement (redundancy) coaching and 1-2-1 career coaching packages. Discounts available if businesses are buying for more than one person.
- Bespoke career support packages developed in line with business requirements and budget.
- Team coaching - DISC, Communication skills, Customer Service, Creative Problem Solving
I'm available for coaching sessions Monday to Saturday daytime and I also have some availability for evenings.
Why work with me? This is what a few of my clients have said....
"I found Lynsey in 2020 when I was sourcing a coach. We had an initial chat and I looked no further. Lynsey was incredibly easy to talk to and has a relaxed coaching style that put me at ease immediately. What I have enjoyed is not only the coaching sessions but the book recommendations, sign posting to useful insights plus her own knowledge and experience making for a really rounded discussion. From the early exploration session through to our more recent meeting I can genuinely say that I have come a long way, learned more about myself and really identified what is important to me in my life and career. I’m looking forward to following up with Lynsey in the future and I would highly recommend her as a Career Coach. Thank you Lynsey."
Career & strategic thinking
“The compassion Lynsey has for helping people realise their goals has permeated every interaction we have had. Be it arranging sessions via WhatsApp or during them, Lynsey’s friendly and professional coaching style has never failed to put me at ease which has made it significantly easier to identify and actualise my goals. We have discussed career, personal and leadership goals during our sessions. Without fail, Lynsey’s friendly, supportive and constructive style has resulted in my being more open and thinking more clearly about what I want to achieve and how I want to do so. On the occasions I have gone into sessions with the belief that my goal is somewhat bonkers, Lynsey’s reassurance and support has resulted in a greater degree of self-belief and helped me identify realistic paths to success. As a result of time spent with Lynsey, I have been able to achieve several career and personal related goals. Many of which, I am confident, would not have occurred without her help and support. If you are looking to for a new path or to achieve a new goal, I could not recommend Lynsey highly enough!” James, PR Executive
Making you passion your career
"Lynsey quickly helped me identify an area in my life that I didn't feel satisfied with. Through questioning she helped me develop an action plan to move things forward. This has resulted in me getting a new job! Lynsey also gave me some great strategies to help deal with my outlook on things, in particular my perception of what people say and think. She has been patient and positive throughout. The sessions have been very useful.” Katy, teacher
Career and life integration
"Lynsey helped me to segment the areas of my life and understand how fulfilled I was in each area and what I would like to achieve. She helped me to set a clear health goal and unlock the variety of ways I could achieve it and stay on track. She used different techniques to unearth these and facilitate my thinking. She was patient and empathetic. She was also refreshingly honest and helped guide my understanding about what I hold important to me. I'm incredibly grateful for Lynsey's time and have no doubt that she will help many people unlock their potential.” Louise, Freelancer
New business, new ideas
"Lynsey was a great coach, offering support, direction and advice during each session. A kind and friendly person by nature with a professional approach. The support provided by Lynsey has allowed me to develop new ideas and processes in to my business as I look to grow during my first year of trading.” Ben, surveyor