01525860384 / 07557948644
Do you feel stuck and wonder what it's all about?
Reach a milestone and think is this it?
Want the real you to be heard as you struggle with the many different roles in your life.
Create to do lists filled with things that don't actually meet your needs.
You are NOT alone.
Many of us feel this way. I once felt like that too.
Recognising you have a choice is the first step.
Choice is the possibility for change; knowing there is more to life than you feel you currently have. You need to decide! Do you want to stay there? Or do something about it?
Take a few moments to imagine your ideal life?
How would it feel?
What would you want to be doing?
What ideally would you like to change?
The list can be Endless.
Would you like to move forward and take control of your life, feel confident about making new decisions, and motivated to take action.
To wake up and look forward to the day ahead.
The truth is only you can make these changes, it really is your decision. Many of us try, only to slip back into old habits; but together we can get to the root of what's really going on and where you really want to be.
I will support and challenge you to reach your true potential. No more negative thoughts and self doubts. Together we will help you face your fears, taking on all your challenges and put you back in the driving seat.
Get a clear view on what you truly value and need. My 100% support throughout this process will be supportive, exciting, nerve-wracking, eye-opening, but above all teamwork.
You will be amazed at your own resourcefulness when allowed to completely be yourself and look at the endless possibilities open to ‘be the change’ in your life.
The initial consultation is free, so please email me here or call/text: 07557948644
I am a Youth Coach, I work in the Education system with young adults aged 13 to 18, and previously with younger children aged 7 to 12. I am sure many parents can appreciate how challenging children can be but coaching really works I have seen it, and the changes it brings to the youngsters can be incredible. I coach on a wide array of topics a very small selection being :-
Bullying Isolation Friendship Groups Low Self Esteem Parental and Family Problems Career prospects
I work privately with a wide array of clients from all walks of life on every topic imaginable. This is on a 1-1 basis. Usually the sessions last for an hour and are over a period of weeks or months depending on the client's preference and needs.
Where and when?
I work either face to face in my office, by phone, Skype or Whats app. It is often a personal preference but all can work equally well. I am available during the day, early evenings, and some weekends. Parking is available directly outside the office. I am also happy to go for a walk for you nature lovers.
What to expect?
When we start our coaching program together, feelings of being stuck, confused, or overwhelmed will start to dissipate. You will be listened to in total confidence without judgement, allowing you to show your emotions. As we get to know each other better you will become more familiar with your strengths, weaknesses and acts of sabotage which we all process but together we will explore the different perspectives available. Moving forward you will learn to be kinder to yourself and take the steps to achieve everything you have ever wanted.
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY.
Please feel free to read through a small selection of previous clients views.
- Lynn coached me over a period of 3 months at a challenging time for me, when I was setting up my new business whilst being a mother of two little toddlers. Her warm, supportive and punchy style, combined with a perfectly structured and professional approach, and a real passion for people, helped me overcome a sense of impossibility. She always made me reconnect with my inner energy and passion, and she made me implement real changes and actions to reach my goals. I cannot thank her enough for this. I recommend Lynn to anyone who feels stuck and deflated - working with her will definitely boost your self - confidence.
- Marie Dariel. Wellbeing Consultant
- I was going through a rather rough patch and anything I tried proved either unhelpful or gave me more stress and heartache than I could handle. I had spoken about my concerns to a couple of professionals, but I turned a corner after I shared it with Lynn. She is a listener who bravely makes offerings and gave me the strength to see different perspectives. She was supportive as I spoke of my anxieties, encouraging as I worked out possibilities and very reassuring as I promised myself to bring about the positive change. Go ahead and engage Lynn as your Coach. You will not be disappointed.
- Lots of love Prarthana
- I found coaching with Lynn to be an invaluable experience. At a point of great change in my life Lynn really helped me to work through my options and I left all of my sessions feeling positive and reassured. I was motivated to get going with the actions we had discussed. Voicing my thoughts to Lynn supported me to identify what I'm looking for deep down, and I'd highly recommend the sessions to anyone! I guarantee you won't regret it.
- Many thanks Lynn
- Catherine Richardson. Teacher
- I feel very lucky to have found Lynn to coach me. I felt like a trapped bird in a cage. Through Lynn's belief in me I now feel I have become a soaring eagle and I will never look back. This has been incredibly liberating and enhanced my self belief to be my own healer. She was always willing to offer her experience to help me gain another perspective. I have always looked forward to talking to her. It was great that she could coach me over the phone so I didn't even have to leave the house. She was wonderfully flexible to enable me to fit talking with her around my crazy workload and family commitments. I cannot thank Lynn enough for her belief in me. I can not recommend her highly enough.
- Mary Parry. Army Midwife
- I had a life changing decision to make about my career choices. In a series of very small steps Lynn helped me build up my confidence and self esteem. She has helped me understand and focus on the priorities in my life, and her belief and unwavering support has made me realise I really can achieve anything. Lynn was able to create the perfect coaching environment for me to see clearly and change my career goals. Lynn is someone who immediately puts you at ease and her sensitivity and enthusiasm has helped me reach my full potential. Go ahead call her I promise you won't be disappointed.
- A O'Neill. Hospital Administrator.
- I was a little uneasy when contemplating counselling as I had a bad experience in the past, but I was made to feel so at ease and comfortable with Lynn she made me feel I could talk about anything. When you recall a very difficult past it can be very upsetting. Lynn was so understanding with empathy and genuine concern she also has a good reasoning concept of how to try to deal with these sad and hurtful feelings and put them into prospective and move forward. I would definitely recommend Lynn, who is not only very professional but a truly nice person who helped me through an extremely difficult period of my life.
- Linda G Retired Landlady.
- I first came to Lynn when I was struggling with relationship issues. Through coaching I was able to work out how to get through challenges and create a happier life for myself and my relationship. Lynn helps you focus on what you want to achieve and enables you to take practical steps to achieve your goal. Lynn is kind and caring and instantly puts your mind at ease. It's never too late to be a better version of yourself and I am grateful I took the step to contact her. Try it...
- Chloe Prentegal. Beauty Therapist
- I have absolutely loved my coaching sessions with Lynn, not only does she have the ability to make me completely safe during the calls she’s has a gift to really make you feel listened to which I have found unbelievably helpful. I feel I have really broken some barriers with difficult family issues and learnt to understand myself much better, all thanks to her. Thank you Lynn
- Lily Hartley. Yoga Teacher
- As a coach, Lynn created an environment that put me completely at ease, and where her beautiful blend of warmth, compassion and perceptive challenge helped me understand and change some perennial habits I'd tried unsuccessfully to tackle for a long time. Lynn helped me to be completely honest with myself, to laugh at some of my ridiculous excuses, and move forward with a sense of energy and fun.
- Jan Nicholls Buckinghamshire.
- Lynn is a fantastic coach, she has a real knack with asking the right questions and actively listening to really understand where the potential blockages are in your life but let's you explore them freely yourself. Lynn has helped me challenge my current way of thinking and self limiting beliefs to be the person I really want to be. This whole process has really helped me gain the confidence to be true to myself and get my mojo back.
- Debbie Legg Employment Manager.
- Excellent coach. Helped me with a dilemma I had very easy to talk to. Didn't tell me what to do. Just listened, questioned, challenged and made me feel at ease. I would HIGHLY recommend Lynn.
- Claire Deverill Banking
- Lynn has an incredible ability to quickly gain trust by creating a supportive and caring environment for a Coaching conversation. Her positive intent as a coach provides a safe and confidential space to explore personal and important topics. Lynns empathy is truly outstanding and allowed me to really dig deep on what was the real cause of the issue. If you are feeling at all anxious about something going on in your life I could not recommend a better coach.
- Sarah Mumford Sales manager
Training, qualifications & experience
- I trained at the Coaching Development in Islington
- I work in the Education System as a Youth Coach.
- I am a member of the Coaching Tribe a group of trained coaches all committed to donating 10% of our earnings to charity.
- I am a member of the ICF
- I am fully insured
- I have run three successful businesses over the years so I have a wide experience of life in general.
- I have a fully trained personnel Coach
- I am fully supervised
- I am a mentor for Coaching Development Group
- DBS Checked 001604298789
Areas of coaching I deal with
My fees are as follows first initial consultation is free.
Further sessions are usually a minimum of four £45.00 per hour.
If you book four sessions the last one is free!
Please email me here or call/text: 07557948644
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Weekdays, early evening and some weekends, Face to face in my office or by phone, Skype or Whats App.