Lynn Clements Divorce/Separation & Small Business Coach
01525860384 / 07557948644
SMALL BUSINESS COACHING
Research states that small business survival rates are as high as 91 per cent after one year of trading, but after five years just four in ten small businesses will still be trading. ‘A small business can fail for many reasons of course, but poor cash flow remains one of the main cause of problems.’
As a small business owner you need to be ready for anything that comes your way in order to achieve success. Although you may be making steady money you are probably working every waking hour six or seven days a week. When you work out what is left after paying your bills, expenses, it often does not amount to much, in fact if you worked out what you earn on an hourly basis your employees often earn more than you do. The punishing grind never seems to let up.
My guess is you did not go into business for this. Your dream was to dramatically change the quality of your life. You are obviously not afraid of hard work or taking chances but deep down you know something has to change.
You need to know your business like the back of your hand. However there is ALWAYS room for improvement and a successful business should never be afraid to try new things, read new information on articles that may shed light and offer insight into business growth.
Take a moment to sit back, and don’t ever lose grasp of why you went into business in the first place.
SO HOW CAN A SMALL BUSINESS COACH HELP?
You may be the best ever Plumber, Printer, Lawyer or any number of professions, and I am sure you are exceptional in your field. However knowing your Trade/Service inside out will not prepare you for the vast amount of knowledge you will need to run your own business.
If you're starting up on your own, you'll need to run everything from serving customers to preparing your accounts, and this is often a tough requirement for anyone.
Some people are born leaders and know precisely what's required to run a successful business, but most of us are not in that space.
Working harder does not always equal working smarter, in fact it can be completely the opposite with people working fewer hours actually achieving more.
No one is an island you should not be afraid to outsource.
Thinking strategically in your outlook is a rare skill amongst business owners as most people are so focused on the daily operations, and dealing with their customers this often means they are rarely able to sit back and think about the future. Before they know it another year has passed and they have made little real progress.
Communicating effectively with others is a skill that successful business owners possess whether it is with their staff, directors or customers. Your biggest asset to your company is your employees. You may be skilled at gaining (business/contracts) but if you have /or are thinking of hiring staff, you will need to be able to set them goals, motivate them to perform to your standards and also follow all the Associated Employment Laws and Regulations.
Work out a specific goal. It must be explicit and measured out over a given length of time. You MUST have a strong desire to achieve that goal, and you MUST take the positive action to implement it.
Perhaps the most significant headache in running a business is the ability to manage your cash flow. Cash is the lifeblood of any business. Profitable businesses fail and go bust if they run out of money and cannot pay their suppliers or their employees. Supplies soon dry up, they have nothing to sell, and the employees seek alternative employment.
Together we can work out what it is you want to achieve and how you can get there.
HERE ARE SOME OF THE TOPICS I DISCUSS WITH MY CLIENTS
Where is your business going?
What do you want to achieve?
How are you going to get there?
Find a way to stand out from the rest of the crowd.
Know your target audience and the problems they face with a view to a solution.
Strategy, planning and problem solving.
Why business plans are so important.?
The golden hour every week to reflect.
How can you get more of the RIGHT type of clients?
Self sabotaging behaviour.
Getting into action.
Building trust with your clients.
Writing a list of your Goals for the next three years
Focusing on clear goals and objectives.
Addressing limiting beliefs.
Getting help with the administrative and marketing work.
Outsource the tasks that you do not want to do, that you are not an expert in, or that can take away from your revenue-generating time.
We will look at your strengths and weaknesses. What you want to achieve and the skills you possess to make it happen.
What steps you need to take to achieve your goals and the resources you have available to you.
I have run three successful small businesses over a Twenty Five Year period and I am a registered Trained Coach, so I am coming at this from both angles.
I offer a FREE 30 minute Consultation to establish where improvements can be made within your organisation. This consultation also allows both parties to consider the fit and whether we can establish the mutual trust and respect essential for us to work together.
My Fees are £95.00 per hour, with a 10% discount available for block bookings of 6 or more sessions.
I am a Seperation/Divorce Coach. I am also a MANS Divorce coach. Many men suffer in silence often with no one to speak to and they try to put a brave face on. Running alongside that I try to encourage couples to come along together to see if there is any way the relationship can be salvaged. However if you are way past this stage I specialise in helping you navigate your way through your Divorce process.
Divorce During the divorce process you are likely to be under a level of emotional pressure you have never experienced before. Divorce is not unlike bereavement and you should expect your feelings to be all over the place. You may get locked into whose fault is it? Where did I go wrong? How could he/she do that to me. One of you may even be in denial and bury their head in the sand. Try to be brutally honest is there any part of you that is being unreasonable or unrealistic. Each persons experience is unique. Let yourself grieve, it is normal to feel shock when a relationship ends and it can take time for the reality to settle in. You will have good days and bad days give yourself time.You will not be very rational at this difficult time and your emotions will feel like you are on a rollercoaster. These emotions can range from anger, guilt, frustration, feeling lost, confused, overwhelmed and will I ever stop crying. Remember you are totally out of your comfort zone so you need to accept your decisions may be impaired by these emotions.
The more you open up with me and unpack your emotions, the more we can take a look at all the different perspectives available to you.
When you can accept what has happened, the easier it will be to look at the facts and circumstances involved enabling you to move forward and start creating your new life. Now it’s time to reclaim yourself. Who are you? What’s important to you? What are your talents and gifts? How do you want to spend the rest of your life?
Let go of negative thoughts, try not to get into any confrontation with your Ex even when you just want to scream at them trust me, it works and will often increase your self confidence. The more positive you are on the outside, the more positive you will feel on the inside too. We will work together to brainstorm the practical aspects of your divorce helping you realise you can come out of the fog into the sunlight, and look forward to a new future.
Recognising you have a choice is the first step.Choice is the possibility for change; knowing there is more to life than you feel you currently have. You need to decide! Do you want to stay there? Or do something about it?
- Take a few moments to imagine your ideal life?
- How would it feel?
- What would you want to be doing?
- What ideally would you like to change?
- The list can be Endless.
Would you like to move forward and take control of your life, feel confident about making new decisions, and motivated to take action.
To wake up and look forward to the day ahead.
The truth is only you can make these changes, it really is your decision. Many of us try, only to slip back into old habits; but together we can get to the root of what's really going on and where you really want to be.
I will support and challenge you to reach your true potential. No more negative thoughts and self doubts. Together we will help you face your fears, taking on all your challenges and put you back in the driving seat.
Get a clear view on what you truly value and need. My 100% support throughout this process will be supportive, exciting, nerve-wracking, eye-opening, but above all teamwork.
You will be amazed at your own resourcefulness when allowed to completely be yourself and look at the endless possibilities open to ‘be the change’ in your life.
The initial consultation is free, so please email me here or call/text: 07557948644
Where and when?
I work either face to face in my office, by phone, Skype or Whats app. This is on a one to one basis. Usually the sessions last for an hour and are over a period of weeks or months depending on the clients preference and needs, but all can work equally well. I am available during the day, early evenings, and some weekends. Parking is available directly outside the office. I am also happy to go for a walk for you nature lovers.
What to expect?
When we start our coaching program together, feelings of being stuck, confused, or overwhelmed will start to dissipate. You will be listened to in total confidence without judgement, allowing you to show your emotions. As we get to know each other better you will become more familiar with your strengths, weaknesses and acts of sabotage which we all process but together we will explore the different perspectives available. Moving forward you will learn to be kinder to yourself and take the steps to achieve everything you have ever wanted.
WHAT MY CLIENTS SAY. I can only thank Lynn for having such faith in me she enabled me to see the light.Please feel free to read through a small selection of previous clients views.
- I can safely say that without Lynn I would still be in the same place in my life, my endless loop. I am so very thankful her photo popped up during my research and I contacted her, the best investment I have ever made. Our first meeting had a massive impact in my life, and this feeling will linger for a very long time. It was a relief to have someone I could openly talk to about extremely personal things, I have so much gratitude to Lynn. I wish Lynn a very long and healthy life so she can continue to help other men and women, especially men, they need more.
- Lots of Love. Sarah. P.A.
- I can only thank Lynn for having such faith in me she enabled me to see the light. Without her I simply would not of had the courage to change my situation she is my hero. Remember Lynn as I said to you, you do change lives.
- Naomi Corporate Manager.
- Lynn coached me over a period of 3 months at a challenging time for me, when I was setting up my new business whilst being a mother of two little toddlers. Her warm, supportive and punchy style, combined with a perfectly structured and professional approach, and a real passion for people, helped me overcome a sense of impossibility. She always made me reconnect with my inner energy and passion, and she made me implement real changes and actions to reach my goals. I cannot thank her enough for this. I recommend Lynn to anyone who feels stuck and deflated - working with her will definitely boost your self - confidence.
- Marie Dariel. Wellbeing Consultant
- I was going through a rather rough patch and anything I tried proved either unhelpful or gave me more stress and heartache than I could handle. I had spoken about my concerns to a couple of professionals, but I turned a corner after I shared it with Lynn. She is a listener who bravely makes offerings and gave me the strength to see different perspectives. She was supportive as I spoke of my anxieties, encouraging as I worked out possibilities and very reassuring as I promised myself to bring about the positive change. Go ahead and engage Lynn as your Coach. You will not be disappointed.
- Lots of love Prarthana
- I found coaching with Lynn to be an invaluable experience. At a point of great change in my life Lynn really helped me to work through my options and I left all of my sessions feeling positive and reassured. I was motivated to get going with the actions we had discussed. Voicing my thoughts to Lynn supported me to identify what I'm looking for deep down, and I'd highly recommend the sessions to anyone! I guarantee you won't regret it.
- Many thanks Lynn
- Catherine Richardson. Teacher
- I feel very lucky to have found Lynn to coach me. I felt like a trapped bird in a cage. Through Lynn's belief in me I now feel I have become a soaring eagle and I will never look back. This has been incredibly liberating and enhanced my self belief to be my own healer. She was always willing to offer her experience to help me gain another perspective. I have always looked forward to talking to her. It was great that she could coach me over the phone so I didn't even have to leave the house. She was wonderfully flexible to enable me to fit talking with her around my crazy workload and family commitments. I cannot thank Lynn enough for her belief in me. I can not recommend her highly enough.
- Mary Parry. Army Midwife
- I had a life changing decision to make about my career choices. In a series of very small steps Lynn helped me build up my confidence and self esteem. She has helped me understand and focus on the priorities in my life, and her belief and unwavering support has made me realise I really can achieve anything. Lynn was able to create the perfect coaching environment for me to see clearly and change my career goals. Lynn is someone who immediately puts you at ease and her sensitivity and enthusiasm has helped me reach my full potential. Go ahead call her I promise you won't be disappointed.
- A O'Neill. Hospital Administrator.
- I was a little uneasy when contemplating counselling as I had a bad experience in the past, but I was made to feel so at ease and comfortable with Lynn she made me feel I could talk about anything. When you recall a very difficult past it can be very upsetting. Lynn was so understanding with empathy and genuine concern she also has a good reasoning concept of how to try to deal with these sad and hurtful feelings and put them into prospective and move forward. I would definitely recommend Lynn, who is not only very professional but a truly nice person who helped me through an extremely difficult period of my life.
- Linda G Retired Landlady.
- I first came to Lynn when I was struggling with relationship issues. Through coaching I was able to work out how to get through challenges and create a happier life for myself and my relationship. Lynn helps you focus on what you want to achieve and enables you to take practical steps to achieve your goal. Lynn is kind and caring and instantly puts your mind at ease. It's never too late to be a better version of yourself and I am grateful I took the step to contact her. Try it...
- Chloe Prentegal. Beauty Therapist
- I have absolutely loved my coaching sessions with Lynn, not only does she have the ability to make me completely safe during the calls she’s has a gift to really make you feel listened to which I have found unbelievably helpful. I feel I have really broken some barriers with difficult family issues and learnt to understand myself much better, all thanks to her. Thank you Lynn
- Lily Hartley. Yoga Teacher
- As a coach, Lynn created an environment that put me completely at ease, and where her beautiful blend of warmth, compassion and perceptive challenge helped me understand and change some perennial habits I'd tried unsuccessfully to tackle for a long time. Lynn helped me to be completely honest with myself, to laugh at some of my ridiculous excuses, and move forward with a sense of energy and fun.
- Jan Nicholls Buckinghamshire.
- Lynn is a fantastic coach, she has a real knack with asking the right questions and actively listening to really understand where the potential blockages are in your life but let's you explore them freely yourself. Lynn has helped me challenge my current way of thinking and self limiting beliefs to be the person I really want to be. This whole process has really helped me gain the confidence to be true to myself and get my mojo back.
- Debbie Legg Employment Manager.
- Excellent coach. Helped me with a dilemma I had very easy to talk to. Didn't tell me what to do. Just listened, questioned, challenged and made me feel at ease. I would HIGHLY recommend Lynn.
- Claire Deverill Banking
- Lynn has an incredible ability to quickly gain trust by creating a supportive and caring environment for a Coaching conversation. Her positive intent as a coach provides a safe and confidential space to explore personal and important topics. Lynns empathy is truly outstanding and allowed me to really dig deep on what was the real cause of the issue. If you are feeling at all anxious about something going on in your life I could not recommend a better coach.
- Sarah Mumford Sales manager
Training, qualifications & experience
- I trained at the Coaching Development in Islington
- I have completed over 350 hours of training and mentoring with Tracey Sinclair the Global Chair of the ICF
- I work in the Education System as a Youth Coach.
- I am a member of the Coaching Tribe a group of trained coaches all committed to donating 10% of our earnings to charity.
- I am a member of the ICF
- I am fully insured
- I have run three successful businesses over the years so I have a wide experience of life in general.
- I have a fully trained personnel Coach
- I am fully supervised
- I am a mentor for Coaching Development Group
- DBS Checked 001604298789
- I am the designated Small Business Coach for the BNI Encore Group
- I work for Citizens Advice Bureau
Areas of coaching I deal with
My fees are as follows. A free up to 30 minute telephone consultation.
Further sessions are usually a minimum of four £75 hour.
If you book six sessions or more there is a 10% discount.
Please email me here or call/text: 07557948644.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||No|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Weekdays, early evening and some weekends, Face to face in my office or by phone, Skype or Whats App.