Lucy Davenport - Leadership & Life Coach
You are unique. You are powerful
Life can be fun, exciting and fulfilling. Sometimes, it can feel draining, uncertain and dull. Our journey can be smooth at times and bumpy at others. Like many, I have personal experience of burn-out, low self-esteem and lack of direction. Coaching enabled me to get back on track, regain confidence, establish healthy relationships and maintain a healthy work-life balance.
A qualified & experienced coach, I inspire and empower people to progress with confidence, clarity and strategy. With over 10 years of coaching and training experience, I am dedicated to enabling people to thrive.
My coaching career began in 2010, where I have worked across different sectors, including education, charity, healthcare, youth employment services, social enterprise and business. Coaching and training projects include John Lewis, Marks & Spencer, Breast Cancer Now, Resurgo Trust, GROW, Magnify and ThinkForwardUK.
I have a BA Drama, Theatre & Performance Studies and have curated a fringe theatre company. I love to sing, walk along the beach with the dog and enjoy a pub quiz with friends (and wine).
WHAT IS COACHING?
Coaching helps you focus on getting out of life what is important to you (even when you don’t know what that is yet) and gives you the tools to keep doing this long after your final session. Our coaching relationship is a partnership focused on developing your awareness, thinking and communication in order to help you identify and achieve your goals. It is mutually respectful, non-judgemental, non-critical and confidential.
“It was so nice working with Lucy, I instantly clicked with her and felt comfortable. Her cheerful personality just made the sessions fun and motivating. She helped me with my goals regarding my own coaching business and also throughout my job search. In fact, I managed to find a new job and reach my goal within my deadline.” Annamaria, 1:1 client.
Training, qualifications & experience
I am a qualified coach and have completed various courses and qualifications including Coaching College, Coaching for Leadership Advanced and a Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching (Distinction). I specialise in personal development, career transition, communication skills, confidence and wellbeing.
I have over 10 years of coaching experience, working with a range of clients from unemployed young people to entrepreneurs and business owners, working in education, charity, social enterprise and business.
I have worked with corporates in leadership and management coaching and I have coached individuals in interview skills, building confidence, understanding their skills, conflict resolution and presentation techniques.
I am a Coaching Academy DISC Accredited level 2 practitioner able to administer DISC profiles and provide access to comprehensive online DISC reports. DISC is a behaviour assessment tool based on the DISC theory of psychologist William Moulton Marston, which centers on four different personality traits which are currently Dominance, Influence, Steadiness, and Conscientiousness. I can also provide workshops and one to one understanding of a clients DISC profile.
Qualification & Certifications
- CPD - Resilience Coaching, The Coaching Academy, July 2019
- Arts Award Advisor (Bronze, Silver & Gold Award), Trinity College London, Dec 2018
- Diploma in Personal Performance Coaching (Distinction), The Coaching Academy, Nov 2018
- DISC Accreditation Level 2, The Coaching Academy, Mar 2018
- Introduction to Debt Advice, Wiser Adviser, Apr 2016
- Coaching for Leadership Advance, Resurgo Trust, Jan 2015
- Safeguarding Vulnerable Young Adults, EduCare Learning Ltd, Mar 2014
- Introductory Certificate in Customer Service, City & Guilds, Dec 2010
- Introductory Certificate in Selling, City & Guilds, Dec 2010
- Introduction to Dramatherapy, University of Roehampton, Apr 2010
- Coaching College, The Wilsher Group, May 2010
Areas of coaching I deal with
Coaching with Lucy
“Coaching has helped me to have a space to reflect on where I'm going in life, with my work and relationships, how I'm feeling and feel empowered to make small changes. From the encouragement that Lucy has given I have felt stronger to carry out changes and also to listen to my heart more, and know that it's ok to stay with the uncertainty” Frances
1:1 LIFE COACHING : 3 x 1-hour sessions £240 or 6 x 1-hour sessions £450
Can you relate to any of the following statements?
- You feel stuck, so you want to create positive and potentially life-changing goals.
- You feel that low confidence, self-doubt and imposter syndrome stops you going for what you want.
- You feel burnt out, directionless and low in motivation, you know this is not who you are, and you deserve better.
- You want a better balance in life, improved relationships and improved productivity.
- You want clarity and direction for your life and to say ‘no’ to the things that don’t serve you.
- You’re ready to let go of limiting beliefs and behaviours that are holding you back.
- You are ready, willing and able to take responsibility to take hold of the life you want.
- If you can, you’re in the right place, and I would love to support you…
What can you expect from your session?
- A space for you, confidential & non-judgemental where I will truly listen to you
- A programme tailored to you and your needs
- A personality & strengths profile - an additional session for you to understand the way your unique personality impacts everyday life and how you can improve productivity, relationships and communication
- Tools & resources that will support you
- Contact with me in between sessions via text, whatsapp or email
What will you gain from coaching?
- You’ll have a safe space to be listened to, truly listened to.
- You’ll reconnect with your dreams, passions and purpose.
- You’ll get more profound clarity and create action plans to move forward
- You’ll improve relationships and create healthy boundaries with those around you.
- You’ll have greater self-awareness, improved self-confidence and belief in your gifts and talents.
- You’ll have improved self-management, awareness of priorities and increase productivity.
- You’ll take responsibility for your actions, and be empowered to take control of your life.
How has Life Made Powerful Coaching made a difference?
ANDREW | 1:1 CLIENT 2020
Lucy's Life Coaching has helped me make some incredible breakthrough moments in my career as a writer. With her personable, bubbly and friendly approach, Lucy has helped me devise a plan on achieving my writing dream whilst tailoring it to small comfortable goals. These goals have helped me re-build my confidence in networking and landed me two paid jobs as a script writer for an American Production company. Lucy has also instilled in me the courage to pick myself when reality gets in the way and to continue establishing small goals to overcome difficult times. Lucy's coaching is an absolute must for those wishing to achieve in any industry.
NIKKI | 1:1 CLIENT 2019
You're incredible, thank you so so much. You've been ace and I can't thank you enough for helping me think a little straighter and start putting ideas into play.
STEPH | 1:1 CLIENT 2018
Lucy has a natural ability to create the optimal environment in which to process, explore, challenge and gain clarity on the most pressing issues you are facing in your life. Lucy encouraged me to think freely and instilled in me the confidence to take ownership of my future direction, while providing the support and assurance I needed throughout. I felt that Lucy was completely committed to my journey and she consistently engaged with my process in an empathetic and positive manner, despite my periodic rants! Thank you Lucy for all you have invested in me; the impact has been profound and I am excited about my career again.
ANNAMARIA | 1:1 CLIENT 2018
It was so nice working with Lucy, I instantly clicked with her and felt comfortable. Her cheerful personality just made the sessions fun and motivating. She helped me with my goals regarding my own coaching business and also throughout my job search. In fact, I managed to find a new job and reach my goal within my deadline. Lucy is a very positive person (her good vibe is contagious), built rapport quickly, really listened to me, made me reflect a lot that raised my awareness and shifted my perception. She’s down to earth, easy to relate to and authentic. She has helped me to release some of the pressure I created for myself, to make decisions more effectively and to act on my dreams despite my fear or concern.
MONIKA | 1:1 CLIENT 2017
Lucy is such a warm-hearted and amazing coach and a person. At the same time she's very professional and focused. You feel like she is your best friend because she really listens to you and is able to encourage you to open up. Great experience. I highly recommend.
SANDRA | 1:1 CLIENT 2017
An iron hand in a velvet glove! I was particularly impressed by Lucy’s ability to coach and guide every young participant. She is a charismatic leader, calm and down to earth.
FRANCES | 1:1 CLIENT 2017
Coaching has really helped me to have a space to reflect on where I'm going in life, with my work and relationships, how I'm feeling and feel empowered to make small changes. From the encouragement that Lucy has given I have felt stronger to carry out changes and also to listen to my heart more, and know that it's ok to stay with the uncertainty
FATOUMATA | 1:1 CLIENT 2017
Lucy was a great coach for me when I was setting up a group coaching plan for some international students. She supported me to get clear on what to consider including in the plan, as well as get clear on the setting boundaries in my coaching relationship with the institute. Thank you once again Lucy.
MARION | 1:1 CLIENT 2017
You helped me focus on the core building blocks and what is important. You are kind and supportive and I would certainly recommend you to anyone who is open to being helped in this way, when they realise they need some extra guidance
DIPU | YOGA TEACHER | 1:1 CLIENT 2016
I approached Lucy to support me in starting my own business. She worked with me to create a professional and stand out CV and helped me break down big challenges in to smaller achievable steps and encouraged me along the way. I have now launched my yoga practice. I couldn't have done it without you!
GEO | INTERNATIONAL EXECUTIVE COACH | FEBRUARY 2016
Lucy is a highly talented, coach and leader. She has an uncanny knack of asking the bold, powerful questions which gets her clients to dig deep and shift their thinking and behaviour. She has strong beliefs and cares about people. She is an excellent communicator and manager. She also knows how to have fun! If you want someone to help build or transform a workplace so that it buzzes, she's the one to help!