I empower women to build their self worth and ultimately, live their dreams. Using a variety of techniques that work with the subconscious mind to replace false assumptions and limiting beliefs with healthy positive ones! Through the work that I do, women learn to move beyond their limitations, take charge of their life and easily create the life they dream of.
After working for many years managing services and staff that supported women experiencing domestic and sexual violence, childhood trauma, I acquired certificates in relaxation and stress relief techniques. Inspired by some of the greatest spiritual teachings and leaders and pulling from my own spiritual intuition, experiences and growth, I went on to study different healing modalities and I qualified as a certified meditation teacher, and practiced the healing code, energy healing, chakra balancing and aura cleansing. I then became a certified Usui Reiki master & teacher and master practitioner in Emotional Freedom Technique (EFT).
I further qualified as a mindfulness practitioner, a life coach, an advance life coach and holistic nutritionist passing all diplomas with grade A distinctions. I went on to qualify in PSYCH-K basic, advanced and professional, divine and health and well-being integration training and view it to be the ultimate life transforming modality studied to date. While fully respecting all these healing modalities and using them daily, PSYCH-K techniques re-programme the sub-conscious mind and release the limiting beliefs that trigger past and present trauma by easily removing them and replacing them with positive healthy ones instead. This then enables the easy achievement of their goals. These techniques also work well with the release of stress, depression, allergies and all manner of health and well being issues. This year I further advanced my experience and skills by attending a further 50 hours of life coaching training with the Ministry of Entrepreneurship (MOE).
Training, qualifications & experience
Working 30 years with women in varied roles including support worker, supervisor, manager, volunteer coordinator, service manager and team leader.
- Social work 1st degree distinction
- CAADA IDVA (Independent Domestic Violence Advisor) qualification
- BTEC Level 2 understanding enterprise and entrepreneurship
- Professional development management studies
- Reiki master/teacher
- Meditation tutor
- Crystal healing
- EFT (Emotional Freedom Technique) master practitioner
- Life coaching (SNHS Dip.)
- Advance life coaching (SNHS Dip.)
- Mindfulness (SNHS Dip.)
- Holistic nutrition (SNHS Dip.)
- Basic PSYCH-K® qualification
- Advance PSYCH-K® qualification
- Professional PSYCH-K® qualification
- Health & well-being PSYCH-K® qualification
- Ministry Of Entrepreneurship (MOE)
Areas of coaching I deal with
- One off clear goal & taster session, 1 hour 30 minutes @ £140.00
- 3 Session package - 4.5hrs over 3 sessions - £360 *most popular*
- 6 Session package - 9hrs over 6 sessions @ £600.00
- 12 Sessions package - 18hrs over 12 sessions @ £960.00
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Tuesday-Friday Daytimes, early evening/after work Saturday/Sunday