I started out my career as a lawyer practising in criminal law and then moved into Personal Injury where I became a supervisor, and then eventually a manager.
My years of experience in managing and coaching people have provided me with the skills and the ability to help other people to achieve their potential and find success with their goals. I realised that I needed to follow my passions, helping people, so I became a Business and Career Coach.
As a coach my sole role is to help you to achieve your goals, overcome obstacles and find success and happiness in your professional life.
I provide the following services:
- Career coaching
- Business Coaching
I can help with the following:
- To uncover, identify and hone your skills and passion
- Become unstuck and live life with a clear purpose, instead of just existing
- Set clear goals to put your business and career on the path to success
- Overcome obstacles, such as low confidence, self doubt and procrastination
- Find clarity in your business and career
- Confront and defeat your limiting beliefs, such as "I'm not good enough", "I'm not smart enough", "I don't have enough time".
And so much more. Coaching works. But only if you put in the work and effort.
You are your biggest investment. Invest wisely.
Training, qualifications & experience
Corporate & Executive Coaching diploma - The Coaching Academy 2018
Fellow of the Chartered Institute of Legal Executives 2009
Areas of coaching I deal with
Business coaching package which includes:
- x5 sessions
- x1 free bonus session which is valid for 6 months from the date of your final coaching session
Career coaching package which includes:
- x5 sessions
- x1 interview coaching session to be used anytime within 3 months of the date of your final coaching session
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Thursday 5:30-8:00pm