Lucienne Shakir - giving frustrated female professionals a life to love.
Master Accredited Coach supporting frustrated female leaders, professionals and executives who want a life to love.
- Executive or career driven women who feel frustrated, guilty or under appreciated.
- Women struggling to integrate their work and home life who need support to transform their mindset and lead lives with control, purpose and prosperity.
- Women who need emotional support to conquer limiting beliefs that are holding them back from fulfilling their truest most prosperous lives.
- Women who have lost themselves in a sea of self doubt and want to move forward confidently and assertively to gain the best opportunities from life.
- Girls in schools who would like to flourish with support from dedicated and highly skilled coaching and mentoring.
- Women who want to make REAL and SIGNIFICANT differences in their lives without guilt, frustration, or the feeling that time is passing them by.
- Countless testimonials from professional women who have turned their lives around.
- Fully accredited with the Association for Coaching (Master Accredited Coach)
- Masters in Education
- Animas Coaching Accreditation in Transformational Coaching
- Helping women of all ages to plug the gaps that traditional education had left behind.
Training, qualifications & experience
Master Accredited Coach in Transformational Coaching, ICF.
Masters in Education.
Completing PhD in Coaching and Mentoring.
Founder of the SenseCoaching Model ©
Vast testimonials from women who have turned their lives around.
12 Years experience of Leadership in Secondary Schools.
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Intensive coaching for long lasting success and change.
Fees available upon request and are tailored to the needs of the client.
Working hours vary depending on client - evenings and weekends can be arranged as well as usual business working hours.