I want to help you.
Who do I coach?
I am a Coach & NLP Practitioner. I work with people who are:
- Bored with their current situation and want to make some changes to their life. Examples of this include getting a new job, changing careers, setting up your own business, becoming healthier.
- Going through unexpected changes that has seemingly thrown their life out of balance. This includes things such as divorce, redundancy, grief and loss.
I will help you to overcome any feelings of boredom, repetitiveness, overwhelm, uncertainty, being lost or stuck in an unfulfilling, unhappy or stressful life.
I will also help you to move past any negative thoughts and beliefs that have been holding you back so that you can move forward positively.
How can my coaching help you?
I’m here to coach and support you in a number of ways. Including helping you to find:
- SPACE – dealing with all of the negative emotions that you're currently experiencing and finding yourself some space so that you can make sense of what your next step will be.
- CLARITY – lift the fogginess that sudden changes can often bring. To see more clearly what you want from life in the aftermath of those changes and to find your 'new normal'.
- OPPORTUNITY – to feel empowered and take action so that changes in your life work to your advantage (even when they are unexpected).
My coaching is enjoyable and focused on you. I run a client-focused business that brings a compassionate and encouraging experience. It is because of my own experiences that I want to help you.
What can you expect?
We will work together in a safe and comfortable environment to develop your own unique plan with the right actions for you. I will help you to navigate change at your own pace and in a way that works for you.
- Explore any negative thoughts that may be getting in your way
- Do away with any beliefs that may be limiting your ability to move forward
- Increase your motivation to make lasting changes to your life
- Build your self-confidence and resilience in order to handle future change successfully
- Find ways to manage the stressful situations that are associated with going through change
- Explore how you get emotional freedom from all of the emotions that you are experiencing right now.
Some additional things you can have FREE access to when we work together:
- A weekly newsletter straight to your inbox with extra coaching tips
- Resources and worksheets for you to use at key stages in your coaching journey
- Access to my social media community with support
- Videos, podcasts, blogposts and live streams with further coaching tips.
Training, qualifications & experience
In my professional life, I have had some diverse roles from working in mental health through to a leadership role in the third sector. I also have the following qualifications:
- Level 5 Diploma in Life Coaching with NLP
- NLP Practitioner Level
- MSc Psychology
- BSc Psychology
- NCFE Level 3 in Counselling Theory & Skills
- Adult Training (City & Guilds Certificate)
- ILM Level 5 Leadership & Management
To me, my passion and purpose is more important than my qualifications. I’m a creative and energetic person who has been through lots of changes of my own – including grief and loss, severe anxiety and depression, and redundancy twice over. I've also started my own business from scratch.
You can watch my story on the video below.
It is because of my own experiences and having come through this that I want to help you not just survive but thrive. I have packaged all of this together to bring you an authentic and dynamic coaching experience.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Photos & videos
60 Minute Sessions
These individual sessions are perfect for you to explore your current situation, get some space and clarity. You will emerge with clear goals.
- Your 20 minute prep call a few days before your session
- Your coaching session of 60 minutes
- Your unique plan of action to take away
90 Minute Sessions
These individual sessions are perfect for you to get stuck in straight away and emerge the other side with clarity and a plan for success.
- Your 20 minute prep call a few days before your session
- Your coaching session of 90 minutes
- Your unique plan of action to take away
I operate on a sliding scale so having 3 or more sessions reduces the cost per session. I'm flexible with my packages and prefer to tailor them to suit whatever you need.
Coaching packages can be paid in instalments to make it easier for you. I also offer a reduced rate for full time students and those on a low income.
- 60 minute coaching sessions (number of sessions to be agreed)
- A 30 minute prep call a few days before your first session
- Follow up text support in between sessions
- Your unique plan of action to take away after each session.
Here's what a few of my clients have to say...
“Coaching with Louise has helped to realise that I am a bit hard on myself. It has reaffirmed that I always have thought of different ways to try and achieve my end goal, and that it is actually something I have always done without necessary realising it because I tend to focus more on the difficulties I have faced instead of the end result. The sessions were relaxed and informal which allowed me to open up. Louise has also helped me to realise that I am not as far away as I thought from what success really is for me”. Jen, UK.
“Louise made coaching very easy with her warming and compassionate manner which helped me to relax and feel comfortable about the sessions. The questions she asked me were thought provoking and have helped me to understand myself better. It has enabled me to see some of the less positive ways I have been approaching my life and start to change them for the better, which in turn is helping me to engage more confidently with other people. I would recommend the process (and Louise in particular) to anyone feeling similar to myself”. John, UK.
“I would definitely recommend Louise to anyone wishing to participate in coaching sessions. I found her to be approachable, non-judgemental and it was evident that she was extremely passionate about wanting to help people to achieve their goals. Most importantly, I felt at ease straight away, which made it easier for me to open up about my self-doubts quickly. I met with Louise on three occasions, where we discussed my lack of confidence around applying for jobs. I had wanted to progress further in my career, but due to a few rejections, I had begun to doubt whether I was skilled enough for the role. Louise began the first session by working with me to break those doubts down in to the much less complicated scenario I had created in my head, and helped me reaffirm the positive things that I had done. By breaking down some of these barriers, it helped me to feel that my goal was a lot more attainable which helped my confidence to grow. Louise was flexible in adapting her style, making it person centred, rather than a standard session, which I had encountered when undertaking coaching sessions with other people. Through this valuable coaching, I was able to highlight my strengths, which enabled me to gain confidence to apply for jobs again, and I was successful in securing a position I had always wanted. I have no doubt that this would not have been the case without Louise’s gentle approach. I have been able to move forward and refocus my aims with Louise’s help and will continue to use the methods that she taught me. It is so refreshing to encounter someone who is committed and customer focused, and I would not hesitate to recommend her services”. Laura, UK.
“The coaching process has helped me reassess my established thought processes and allowed me to apply a more well balanced and positive outlook. I have learnt that I have far more resources, techniques and skills to support myself than I first thought I had. The coaching has unlocked several key aspects of my thought process and positively challenged my immediate go to responses. I will take forward that I am more thoughtful and reflective with decisions especially with finding the positive with each and every scenario. My coach was very patient and resourceful. She also helped to explain as well as demonstrate new techniques to develop and enhance my own existing skills”. Brian, UK.
“When I reached out to Louise I was coming from a place of utter confusion and chaos in my mind despite being very clear on what my Divine calling was. I was at the beginning stages of starting up my professional practice as an Evidential Medium, but I had a sudden realization that I had no idea what I was doing on my social media platforms. Clarity was nowhere to be found ... until I invited Louise to walk beside me on my journey as my coach.
Louise has a very nurturing, kind, compassionate yet straight forward approach in her coaching which for me equalled results. She wasted no time asking me profound questions that shook my disempowering beliefs up in a way that allowed me to reflect on and reframe them. Her coaching approach supported me in developing an awareness to patterns, beliefs and self-sabotaging behaviors that I had carried with me on this journey holding me back from showing up fully.
Louise is a highly skilled listener and brought my attention to things I said in a way that empowered me and supported me in tapping into my own resourcefulness. She also showed me that my perceptions of how I process information were in fact, not accurate. In doing so, this allowed me to harness a level of creative potential I didn't know I was capable of!
In just a few short sessions, I went from scattered, confused and overwhelmed to having clarity around my core message, feeling lighter and a clear vision for the path ahead. I am grateful beyond words to have had the opportunity to work with Louise. She is an exceptional coach!”. Claudia, USA.
A Quick Note...
If you're interested in working with me and would like to get to know me a little better first, then head over to my Facebook page and connect with me.
I look forward to hearing from you soon,
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Tuesday - Thursday: 9.00am - 6.00pm Saturday: 9.00am - 12.00pm