Liz Jeannet Coaching (MAC)
Stress & Life Transitions Coaching...working with anxiety, stress management, overwhelm, loss, relationship difficulties or breakup, new medical diagnosis, return to work or study.
I work as a thinking partner, bringing compassion and enabling a sense of safety while we explore the road ahead for you.
Fertility Coaching & Mentoring...trying to conceive, IVF support, miscarriage, anxiety during pregnancy.
In fertility work I often act as a mentor, drawing on my years of experience and knowledge of fertility, guiding you through the options ahead of you and exploring emotional issues along the way. I work with women, couples and sole parents.
How to begin
- Click the message me button, I usually respond quickly to messages
- We will arrange a time for a no fee 15 minute chat about what you would like help with.
- During the chat we can discuss together what your options are and how you would like to proceed.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Certificate in Coaching (University of Cambridge)
- MSc Clinical Nutrition
- BSc (1st class hons) Acupuncture
- 15 years as an Acupuncturist and Nutritionist specialising in stress, anxiety and fertility
- Senior Lecturer - Health Sciences (University of Portsmouth)
- Royal College of Obstetricians and Gynaecologists - Assisted Conception Theoretical Course
- RGN with Obstetric and Psychiatric experience
- Royal Society of Medicine
- British Fertility Society
Association for Coaching
The Association for Coaching is one of the leading professional bodies for Coaches and Organisations.
The Association is made up of a number of different membership categories, e.g. Associate Member (AMAC), Member (MAC), Accredited Member (AC Accred), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Accredited Members have achieved a substantial level of training and experience approved by the Association.
The Association has a Code of Ethics & Good Practice and a Complaints Procedure.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
Fertility Mentoring - natural fertility, IVF support, anxiety during pregnancy.
Medical Coaching - health crisis, new diagnosis, cancer support.
£80 per 1hr session
- Reductions for packages. We will agree together the length and frequency of sessions that will suit you best.
- Please don't let finance be an obstacle to seeking help during these exceptional times. Email me so that we can have a chat and agree what is appropriate for you.
* Pro bono coaching for NHS staff *
I reserve a portion of my practice for pro bono work and currently have some limited availability for NHS staff.
My Coaching Style
I'm a person-centered coach and work with compassion, acceptance, authenticity, integrity and unconditional positive regard.
“The curious paradox is that when I accept myself just as I am, then I can change.” Carl Rogers
“If you are reading this the chances are you are potentially in the middle of a fertility minefield. If you're wondering whether making an appointment with Liz will make any difference then please BOOK ONE! Liz was invaluable to me on my fertility journey. Her guidance, advice and listening ear were invaluable to me in what can be an extremely lonely and confusing time. With so much conflicting information out there, so many questions and no one to ask them to, Liz was there for me. Whilst I'm sure not all stories have a happy ending, this one did (against all the odds) and I know that Liz's involvement played a huge part and I cannot thank her enough. x ” LB 2019 google
Liz has been such a great help during my difficult achievement to have a family! She was a very good listener and supportive with all the process I had to go through. In the end I have 2 wonderful children and I really think it worked so well thanks to her. PD 2019 google