Letesia Gibson Certified Transformational Coach
What I do
I help people to make change at work.
I work with clients in two ways
1. You want to change you at work
You are looking for coaching and mentoring that helps you to show up to work as your best self by unlocking your full potential
Growth and Development; Dealing with Challenges; Stepping into Leadership; Raising their Profile; Assertiveness and Confidence Work; Progress and Promotion; Work-Life Balance
2. You want to change work itself
You are looking for coaching and mentoring that helps you make a change in your work that ensures the benefits to you want from the move are actually realised
Finding a New Role; Career Change; Moving from Work to Self Employed/Company Owner
The Coaching Journey
Getting started is the first hurdle. Who do I choose, how does it work, what's the logistics, how much will it cost?
It's always good to speak with a few coaches to talk through these things. I'd suggest considering the following in making a selection
- Chemistry: do you think this is someone you can work with? Think about your own barriers to change and your personality and approach to life and ask yourself if this is a person who can get you somewhere new. A face to face meeting is a good way to assess this.
- Experience: are you looking for someone with direct experience with your challenge or are you looking for new perspectives and strategies? Just because they have worked on this issue before doesn't necessarily mean they are right for you. Think carefully about what will help you most.
- Investment: coaching is an investment in you. You can go to the gym or you can get fitter with more specificity and expertise by hiring a personal trainer. Change is not easy, and we are naturally resistant to it, so finding the person who can get you to where you want is vital. Fees do vary, but its worth remembering that you are buying change not an hour of time.
Logistics: think carefully about what will work best for you. Are you better face to face? Do you like the convenience of online? Think about proximity to work/home - you don't want the sessions to feel inconvenient to your schedule. What about frequency? I always recommend no less frequent than bi-weekly as people lose momentum, but what are your expectations?
I am passionate about helping people to realise their full potential. I fundamentally believe that when we are doing well, doing what we are meant to be doing and receiving the rewards we deserve for our efforts, life is pretty good. My mission is to help my clients get there.
Clients come in the door with a narrow focus on work, and my approach is to be expansive in looking at you as a whole person in the context of your life and ambitions for it. This context is critical for helping us to unlock your growth and to shine a light on new opportunities in work and in your career progression.
Using humour, challenge, inspiration, wisdom and experimentation - not all at the same time! - we work out the real questions we need to ask, the real issues and blocks we need to overcome, we explore unconsidered avenues and opportunities and we create practical strategies to get you to your destination.
It just so happens that I have many clients from different countries and cultures which I hugely enjoy and have a natural intuition for getting to the heart of how this affects their work life journey.
My goal is to give clients all the tools they have to self-coach by the end of our time together, to have brand new ways of looking at themselves and their careers/work and to feel in the driving seat of their destiny.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Animas Coaching Diploma
- Positive Psychology CPD
- Group Coaching CPD
- Bsc Psychology & Sociology, First Class
- Coaching of individuals and teams, both privately and within businesses
- 18 years of consulting within marketing, advertising, design, communications, innovation, trend forecasting and brand consultancy industries
- Owner and founder of 4 successful businesses
- Leadership and Management experience
- Extensive knowledge and network in creative and consulting industries
- First-hand experience of a wide range of client sectors (FMCG, tech, finance, charity, business services) across start-up through to Corporates
Areas of coaching I deal with
£100 a session
You can get in touch in the following ways for an initial consultation (phone or face-to-face)
Drop me an email.
Call me directly on my mobile number at the top of my profile.
Book a time slot yourself through my website.
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||No|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Friday Appts from 8 am - 8 pm Bookable online at your convenience. Various locations in central London and via Skype