Letesia Gibson - Career Coaching To Thrive Not Survive
If you are dissatisfied with where you are on your career or work journey, you are in the right place. We will spend, on average, 90000 hours of our life at work, so it's so important it feeds us, helps us thrive and creates the opportunities we want for our lives.
I am passionate about helping people bring more creativity into their lives. To find work in creative sectors, to find roles that unlock their creative energy, by being the creator of their own venture, or by getting creative in how they make work support their lifestyle.
I support people to pivot careers into new areas, to start new businesses, to begin life and work abroad, to create a more flexible work-life that gives freedom to live on your terms.
My coaching helps connects you to your instinct and intuition, helps you know your purpose and how to live according to your values. I support you to manage stress, to banish self-doubt and address the barriers holding you back in life and work.
I adopt a creative approach to coaching using real-life experiments to take us away from endless talking, and into the world where we can make progress through a practice stepping into the next chapter of your life, now.
I also run retreat programmes on my home island of Ibiza.
: Brave Bootcamps - 3 days away from it all in North Ibiza to supercharge your life change (ask me for more information)
: Burnout to Brighlight Retreats - specific programmes to support people on the verge of burnout (see www.timefornewways.com)
Training, qualifications & experience
- Animas Transformational Coaching Diploma
- Positive Psychology CPD
- Group Coaching CPD
- Qualified Yoga TTC 200 hours
- Bsc Psychology & Sociology, First Class
- Somatic Coaching Diploma
- The Polyvagal Theory Psychotherapy Excellence CPD
- Extensive career experience from 18 years of business consulting /advising
- My passion for and knowledge about the future of work and possibilities for change
- My insight from creating and running several businesses of my own
- My own lived experience of burnout and recovery to a new career and lifestyle
- My strong belief that working with the body and the mind creates quicker, sustainable results
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I work with clients to prevent, manage, recover and flourish from burnout.
There are many complexities to burnout - but you might need support on the following
- loss of purpose/meaning at work
- challenging dynamics in your workplace
- anxiety/overwhelm, or depression/disconnection
- emotional exhaustion/loss of energy
- rebuilding your work identity post-burnout
- health led strategies to build new resilience
- support going back to work
- career planning for a better life
I work on a sliding scale of affordability to create greater access to my services.
Our first chemistry session is free.
You can get in touch in the following ways for an initial consultation (phone or face-to-face)
Drop me an email on firstname.lastname@example.org
Call me directly on +44(0)7950469168
Look at my website for more information - www.livesbetterlived.com