Letesia Gibson Creative Career Coach
If you are dissatisfied with where you are on your career journey, you are in the right place. We will spend, on average, 90000 hours of our life at work, so it's so important it feeds us, helps us thrive and creates the opportunities we want for our lives.
I am passionate about helping people bring more creativity into their lives. To find work in creative sectors, to find roles that unlock their creative energy, by being the creator of their own venture, or by getting creative in how they make work support their lifestyle.
I am a qualified life and career coach who works with the body and the mind together. I believe that we often know what we want to be doing, but that something stops us from thinking it could be possible for us, and instead we listen more to the rational reasons why it can't be.
My coaching programme connects clients to their instinct and intuition, along with rich self-awareness of personal purpose, values and vision to give clients new clarity of where they need to go and why. I adopt a creative approach to coaching using real-life experiments to take us away from endless talking, and into the world where we can make progress through a practice stepping into the next chapter of your life, now.
I have extensive knowledge of sectors, a great network of contacts and lots of wisdom from my own experience as a business owner, a senior leader and a consultant to many leading businesses and brands. I have a love of the creative sectors and a personal interest in the future of work, and what this now makes possible for the myriad of ways in which careers and lives can be designed to support us.
Training, qualifications & experience
- Animas Transformational Coaching Diploma
- Positive Psychology CPD
- Group Coaching CPD
- Qualified Yoga TTC 200 hours
- Bsc Psychology & Sociology, First Class
- Somatic Coaching Diploma
- The Polyvagal Theory Psychotherapy Excellence CPD
- Extensive career experience from 18 years of business consulting /advising
- My passion for and knowledge about the future of work and possibilities for change
- My insight from creating and running several businesses of my own
- My own lived experience of burnout and recovery to a new career and lifestyle
- My strong belief that working with the body and the mind creates quicker, sustainable results
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
I work with clients to prevent, manage, recover and flourish from burnout.
There are many complexities to burnout - but you might need support on the following
- loss of purpose/meaning at work
- challenging dynamics in your workplace
- anxiety/overwhelm, or depression/disconnection
- emotional exhaustion/loss of energy
- rebuilding your work identity post-burnout
- health led strategies to build new resilience
- support going back to work
- career planning for a better life
I work on a sliding scale of affordability to create greater access to my services.
Our first chemistry session is free.
You can get in touch in the following ways for an initial consultation (phone or face-to-face)
Drop me an email on email@example.com
Call me directly on +44(0)7950469168
Look at my website for more information - www.livesbetterlived.com
Type of session
|Online life coaching:||Yes|
|Telephone life coaching:||Yes|
|Face to face life coaching:||Yes|
Monday to Friday Appts from 8 am - 8 pm Bookable online at your convenience. I work in London and online.