Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently
verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Every professional displayed on Life Coach Directory has been independently verified by our team to ensure they have suitable credentials to practise.
Is this you?
- You’re fed up with your job and don't feel like you’re progressing in your career
- You have a rusty CV, you keep applying for jobs but don’t even get replies
- You've 'lost yourself' after maternity leave or a career break
- You love your work but find it increasingly stressful trying to juggle your career with looking after children or elderly parents
- Your elderly parents need more and more help but you just don’t feel up to the task
- You struggle with confidence, communication, being yourself
- You want to ‘reinvent yourself’ following a major upheaval (redundancy, divorce, 'empty nest' a 'significant' birthday)
- You’re having a mid-life crisis…at any age! You want to find meaning and direction, enjoy life more
I can help!
I worked for a major multi-national company for many years and specialised in personal development, communication and coaching. Trying to ‘practice what I preach’ I’ve successfully reinvented myself and love my new life as a ‘Change Coach’. I support people who want to make changes in their working lives, their family set-up or – tada! – themselves.
What kind of results will you get if you work with me?
- More confidence at work, better communication skills, the ability to stand up to your boss, a mapped out career path, promotion, a pay rise!
- A professional, knock-their-socks-off CV, new career opportunities, the ability to ‘sell’ yourself in today’s competitive job market, a new job
- Work life balance that feels right for you
- Peace of mind, reduced stress, increased self-esteem, ‘getting unstuck’, decisions made, problems solved
I’ve had experience of most of the changes I now help other people with so I can empathise. As a coach, I listen carefully and without judgement. My clients say that I make them feel safe, reassured and motivated – trust and confidentiality are very important to me. I’m also flexible and adapt to whatever clients need - time, space, email support, push, drive, humour, gentleness, challenge...
What my clients say about me
- “Extremely perceptive”
- “Gentle but searching approach"
- "Bloody brilliant"
- "Helped me start a new phase in life with confidence"
- "Great empathy and understanding"
- "Gave me the courage to be myself"
- "Passion for coaching and managing change"
- "Made me feel wonderfully comfortable and safe"
Training, qualifications & experience
- Professional skills in Coaching (Coaching Development - ICF accredited)
- Mindfulness for coaches (Michael Chaskalon)
- Certificate in Life Coaching, Newcastle College (GROW model)
- NLP Practitioner (Neuro Linguistic Programming) Bandler, Breen, McKenna
Qualifications & Experience
- 1500 hours of coaching experience
- Reviewed and helped rewrite hundreds of CVs
- Gained many years experience in Change Management, corporate communication and executive coaching at a major pharmaceutical company
- Doctorate in computer Usability - this is how I first became interested in effective communication and interaction
- I write articles, blogs, newsletters, tweets, you name it!
- See my website for full details: http://www.lesleytrenner-changecoach.co.uk
Childcare and Eldercare consultancy
- I'm an expert advisor and coach for www.myfamilycare.co.uk
- I'm an 'Agony Aunt' for whentheygetolder.co.uk
UK International Coach Federation (ICF)
The International Coach Federation is the professional association for personal and business coaches worldwide.
Coaches can become accredited by the ICF, who have three grades of membership: Associate Certified Coach (ACC), Professional Certified Coach (PCC) and Master Certified Coach (MCC), with the different categories standing for different levels of training and experience. Master Certified Coach's have achieved a substantial level of training and experience.
Members of ICF are accountable to a professional code of ethics.
Areas of coaching I deal with
Other areas of coaching I deal with
- Graduate careers
- Mid-life, older workers, eldercare, dementia
- Life transitions
- I also give presentations, run support groups and workshops.
- I can help you write CVs, letters, blogs, newsletters - I love writing and can create content for you or I can edit what you've written.
- Life Coaching: I have a sliding scale with a range of prices. I try to be flexible based on your individual employment and family circumstances, so let's talk!
- Executive and Business coaching, CV writing services - competitive rates based on type of organisation or business and seniority of the client
- FREE introductory chat - let's discuss what you are looking for and how I can help. No obligation
- FREE newsletter for information, inspiration and special offers!
When I work
I pick up emails and phone messages very quickly. Happy to work daytime and evenings
Give me a call for a free introductory chat and let's take it from there!
I'm happy to do evening sessions
Check me out on Twitter for information and inspiration! @LesleyTrenner
Check out my corporate credentials on Linkedin and feel free to connect with me